Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

ooohh dear Rushi baby!!wishing you many many many happy returns of the day... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

met you in twitter.. u got me here.. so yes people who all are happy with me being here here you go guys.. this girl is the reason..
so all your thanks and prayers' true receiver is our Rushi baby..You made me a crazy Shaheerholic.. You are the true shaheerian (in my words Shaheerdhaari) i have seen so i thank you on this day for making me "The queen"

she is the strict TM of Arjun AT.. our maths teacher.. in my case kadoos HM..
the prudest "Pavithra Vanitha" of Arjun AT and above all My Aaryaputhr Arjun๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So On this extra-ordinary day i wish God Almighty shower upon all his blessing on you...May all you dreams come true and may you have a 100 more awesomest BirthDays... Have fun babes...

This is something i made for you.. i wanted to make a VM for you but my video editor crashed .. so i learned PS n Gimp overnight to make this edit.. this is my BDay gift... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

(ooohh yeah i do wanted to wrap our "one week stand" gift in the most "beautiful" way for you on this special day... with the most "innocent" intention to strip you off you prudeness... ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ But alas...)

So Aaryaputhr Arjun.. today i'm gonna promot your status as senapathi to Samrat.. enjoy your BirthDay stay blessed!!

oooh yeah Govind have already got the cake n will open the champagne shortly.. so.. i'm not gonna serve it.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

so once again

๐ŸฅณHappy BirthDay Dear ๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u guys can start wishing her...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wish u a very happy birthday rushika.
have a great one and enjoy a lot.
Ipsita_Ipu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish u a Very HAPPY WALA BIRTHDAY Rushika di๐Ÿ˜Š
Thousands of Happy...Smiley...Colorful Return of the day

I know u don't know me as I m new here but I know U since the 1stAT of Arjun...as I was a silent reader of the AT...since I m truly ur Fan...U always posted awesome posts in every parts of the whole Mahabharat Forum...Tough I don't have a interaction wid u till now but I know u r really SUNSHINE...who shines & lights everyone...everywhere...may ur gifts be Health..Love & Happiness๐Ÿ˜Š
(as it is my 1st B day post here so if I do anything wrong here then plzz forgive)
Itz ur day...enjoy it๐Ÿฅณ

A cake from me๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š...hope u like it๐Ÿ˜ณ
& this unique ROSE for you๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Ipsita_Ipu - 9 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*ehem*
There once was a lass named Rushika
Who did nothing but Lazika.
One day it her HappyBirthdika
And everyone was all Hoorayika.

But since she was too busy,
traveling on the road and performing rock concerts,
everyone was sad and hungry and a teency bit dizzy.
Dammit Rushika we cried, it hurts!

So when she came back,
she was happy like a butterfly.
But when everyone jumped up to surprise her, it gave her a panic attack
and she yelled "It's time to cut and die!!!"

As she chased everyone around the room,
a bottle of India's finest bhang in one hand,
a knife in the other, Doom
was the name of her game, understand!

As we all started to fall, one by one
a strong hand stopped her from slicing off another man
It was Shaheer, smiling and all.
He hugged her tightly and made her bawl

Then Rushi woke up,
it was all a fake brutality..(though she secretly enjoyed the Shaheer part)
she was surrounded by her friends in IF
and this was reality.

Happy Birthday Rushika!!!! Sorry if the poem was a bit dark, but I couldn't think of anything to rhyme with butterfly ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so you can blame the butterfly.๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope your birthday is an epic one and welcome to the 20's. It's the best segment of your life. So enjoy to the max.. oh crap ... I have an hour to write an essay. Byeee!!!!!
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yo yo Gandiv๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›!!!!! my bong bombshell!!!!! happy happy happy happy happy (x10000000000๐Ÿ˜‰) birtday!!!!!!!!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
see your Arjun/shaheer knows his gandiv so well that he chopped his locks fr u!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
so now...welcome to the big 20!!! yeah i know u dont want teenage to get over but the second decade has its own benefits๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
now see your ArDi got ready in full costume n makeup to come n wish u but then...

bhrata bheem turned up n stopped them saying how can they come to your party without him..afterall u love him sooo much๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ so here they all are!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

here see...bhrata bheem is even eating the cake on your behalf!!

teehee ok enough teasing...Thank you rush for bearing with me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†n also being a partner in the crime๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰. thank u for inspiring naughty kids like me with your pavitraness๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ wishing u a great life ahead rush with loads n loads of happiness in store for u. may ever venture u start become a super duper success!!!!!! dont ever change!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ heres to more maddness ahead!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Shriya95 - 9 years ago
Sanjana_JA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May ur special day...
Surrounded wid happiness๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Filled wid laughter๐Ÿ˜†
Wrapped wid pleasure๐Ÿ˜ณ
Brightened wid fun๐Ÿ˜‰
Blessed wid loveโค๏ธ
Remembered wid joy๐Ÿ˜›
and enriched wid hopes๐Ÿ˜Š
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RUSHIKA๐Ÿฅณ

undefined

Edited by Sanjana_JA - 9 years ago
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very happy b'day dear!!!! Have a great year of fun and happiness!!! ๐Ÿค—

Awesome thread Brish!!! ๐Ÿ‘
AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
RUSHIKA DARLING!!!
WISHING YOU MANY MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY! MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH GOOD HEALTH, PEACE, PROSPERITY AND LOTS OF LOVE!!

You are a very special woman!! You have won a lots of our hearts by being strong, confidant and compassionate!!!!

Big tight hugs n kisses to you!!

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Rushika...
May u have a great life...

U r the first friend i made in this forum n due to our Ardi love, became friends instantly...N u r also my gossip buddy...
Have a great life...wish u all the best...

๐Ÿ˜ณ