Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Santhoshlee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Divya--

hey santhosh... u edited ur post... i m also thinking topic kuch aur hai n discussion kuch aur... 😆

i read ur post from quote... 😛

for me neel s far better than devyani infinitive times...

rajat never flirted with dev... he liked n impressed with as a cadet only... dev s one who likes rajat n never tried to confess her love..n never tried to know wat rajat thinking abt her... she herself concluded dat rajat lovea her... 😲

wen ever she had a pblm will go to neel n share with him...ofcouse she treating as frnd still giving wrong indications to neel...

if dev thinking rajat loves her... even rajat never come close to her... neel's misunderstanding s not all wrong.. bz dev stick neel always... so mu tho hota hai...

dev saw neel in such a worst condition.. n why dont she ask to postpone engmnt... dosti sirf naam.main aur kaam.main nahi... usse uski shaadi par padi hai...sirf uski khushi chahti hoon... kisi ki koi parva nahi hai... 😡

. Hun Mera point bi same ta.. But baad mein Laga.. It might hurt some people here.. so that's why edit Kardiya :) I hope this whole drama ends soon from tomorrow s episode and things get in favor of AnuRaj.. and it's sad to see Neil sad :/ So hope things change and he gets back to his original style and state Dev gets close to Neil.. They showed Dev so negatively Atleast ab se.. they should change her characterisation. Or else.. She ll turn out looking the villain of the show
Santhoshlee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Neil and Devyani are both equally stupid and selfish for various reasons, neither are better! Neil considered suicide despite knowing his love was one sided, for what? To make Devyani think she murdered him indirectly? Remember his dialogue: maybe not when I was alive, but perhaps with my death you can love me, or something like that? Thats disturbing and incorrect!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Devyani has been living in her lala-land for too long, her erratic behavior towards her sister when she thought Rajat might love Anu was disgusting and not required and that murdered her character for me.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Anu had no right to force Rajat, I agree, but Rajat had no business agreeing either, and especially has no business romancing Dev now to force Anu to realise her love for him. Anu knows that marriage brings responsibilities, responsibilities that will force Rajat to accept Dev eventually and finally her sister will live her fairytale, she knows Rajat wont leave Dev, etc, so she did think of the long term effects! But yes what she did was wrong, as many have pointed but in no way does that make Devyani the mahaan mamta here, she still sucks! Turning to NEIL for support, forgetting the pain she put him through when she needs him, ermmm OK! - Anu needs to suffer big time now, and Devyani believing it to be an insult that the guy she wasinfatuatedwith was in fact in love with her sister and it was only because her sister refused to marry him, that he opted to marry her would destroy her ego, thats expected because she did say she is the prettiest and will acquire what she wants, so sibling rivalry will occur but hey this time Anu will deserve it as she caused this situation by not being forthright with Devyani.</font>

If the show makers don't know how to create twists then they should not even try it.. In a lot of show twists are cuz of villains or negative characters.. Here.. Show makers turning leads into stupid or selfish for the sake of drama and twists.. First.. Alka got blamed as character less.. then Dev ad selfish.. then Neil as stupid.. Now AnuRaj as foolish
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
okkk guys i missed.last epi... so dont know abt d injustice feeling for rajat...
Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Neil and Devyani are both equally stupid and selfish for various reasons, neither are better! Neil considered suicide despite knowing his love was one sided, for what? To make Devyani think she murdered him indirectly? Remember his dialogue: maybe not when I was alive, but perhaps with my death you can love me, or something like that? Thats disturbing and incorrect!

Devyani has been living in her lala-land for too long, her erratic behavior towards her sister when she thought Rajat might love Anu was disgusting and not required and that murdered her character for me.

Anu had no right to force Rajat, I agree, but Rajat had no business agreeing either, and especially has no business romancing Dev now to force Anu to realise her love for him. Anu knows that marriage brings responsibilities, responsibilities that will force Rajat to accept Dev eventually and finally her sister will live her fairytale, she knows Rajat wont leave Dev, etc, so she did think of the long term effects! But yes what she did was wrong, as many have pointed but in no way does that make Devyani the mahaan mamta here, she still sucks! Turning to NEIL for support, forgetting the pain she put him through when she needs him, ermmm OK! - Anu needs to suffer big time now, and Devyani believing it to be an insult that the guy she was infatuated with was in fact in love with her sister and it was only because her sister refused to marry him, that he opted to marry her would destroy her ego, thats expected because she did say she is the prettiest and will acquire what she wants, so sibling rivalry will occur but hey this time Anu will deserve it as she caused this situation by not being forthright with Devyani.

My thoughts Jules...Yes from quite sometime both the sisters and brothers are acting stupid..As u said, Anu forcing Rajat was stupid and wrong, but why Rajat has to agree? just to build up drama yeh CVs withh defo kill their own show...and Minty and Nikki kept quite, kyu? they never leave a chance to shatter Shastri sisters na..well hope all this stupid twists are done soon...🥱 😊
Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

okkk guys i missed.last epi... so dont know abt d injustice feeling for rajat...

Divya...Anu forced Rajat to do saghai with Dev. This happens when Rajat asks her to tell the truth whether she loves him and she says he will ahve to agree to do enganement if she says truth and he agrees. Then she confess she loves him😭😉..

But Rajat should have just broke the kasam, no big deal, If anu thinks she can make Devyani happy by forcing Rajat to do saghai, that doesnt mean rajat has to agree what Anu says, cos he loves her...The Cvs messed up big time..
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

so... guys... everyone s against anu's decision.. so wat s ur suggestions??? anu should ask rajat to reveal he loves anu n break engmnt with devyani.. n put ring on her??? 😲 if she does dis u guys will say howselfish anu is?? breakinh her own sis engmnt.. breaking shastriji n family's heart.. hai na???

anu s trapped in such a situation dat she had no option... 😔 poor anu...

anu s one who loves n cares her whole family... she gives importance to happiness of everyone including dev... she s the mother figure...so a mother can sacrifice anything for children... anu done dat only... 😛

when alka revealed dev loves rajat she s shocked...n rajat rishta for dev.. she double shocked... at dis situation if she reveals her love for rajat...kya fayada hai?? like alka everyone shows sympathy for her bas... so i m with anu she didnt reveal it..

y dev s angry on anu wen she came to know rajat loves anu??? ismain anu ki kya galti hai?? like she rejected neel... rajat rejecting dev... ye tho pehlse hona hi tha... if she knows before engagement also she will behave like dis only... bz she s selfish n jealous... she always hated anu coming close to rajat..party wala incident..n anu serving food for rajat n all...

dev itni boli nahi hai jaise dikhte hai...she had some doubts on anuraj dats y she took promise from anu dat no one will come in between them... othetwise y she made promise??? if she rhinks anu likes some one other dan rajat.. not neccessary to take promise...

Nahi yaar Divya aisa nahi hai.. The humiliation is the same whether the engagement breaks now or later.. There is no way out of it. What Rajat wanted was the right thing. He wanted to confess everything. It is Devyani's decision alone whether she wants to spend her life with a person who doesnt love her.
In the video Sonal said that Dev is angry because Anu ne ye jaante hue bhi ki Rajat doesnt love her, she bound him by a promise or in her words kept it hidden from her. If she hates Anu cz Rajat loves her than she is wrong.

Here for Devyani her pride is hurt in love but her trust is broken by her sister...
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I could not follow the whole topic. But yeah I prefer Neel to Dev.
First, because he did not at all feel jealous of his brother contrary to Dev. He just accepted the fact and was happy for his bro and Dev. I am not sure Dev would have behaved the same way.

But he should not turn into Devdas and that suicide thing was very disappointing.