Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Neil is better any day than Devyani๐Ÿ˜›
Santhoshlee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashti

Now knowing you are a guy, I can understand the thought behind the post but you know it is very difficult for a girl to be tied to a person who doesnot love her even if she might be madly in love with him.

Secondly, every girl expects to be told the truth if there is any problem in her relationship that the other close sister/friend knows about and when the other person remains mum for whatever reasons, it feels like betrayal๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh Being a guy.. I didnt have that idea about girl's mentality... Sorry for that... Before posting I ll try to keep that in mind from the next time :)
Illuminati07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santhoshlee

Oh Being a guy.. I didnt have that idea about girl's mentality... Sorry for that... Before posting I ll try to keep that in mind from the next time :)

No no.. post what you have in mind.. Its refreshing!!
Everyone has different POVS.. If everyone agree on something, it will be boring.. and besides if you dont post what is in your head how do we know a guy's thought process๐Ÿ˜†
Santhoshlee thumbnail

No no.. post what you have in mind.. Its refreshing!!
Everyone has different POVS.. If everyone agree on something, it will be boring.. and besides if you dont post what is in your head how do we know a guy's thought process๐Ÿ˜†

Oh ya right right.. I just thought this post might hurt some people.. And I can't hurt anyone so.. I had to remove.. And right it's a good platform for both girls and guys to know each others thought processes.. sometimes feels weird that most of people in the forum are girls so dar hota Hai thoda sa man mein
Illuminati07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Santhoshlee

Oh ya right right.. I just thought this post might hurt some people.. And I can't hurt anyone so.. I had to remove.. And right it's a good platform for both girls and guys to know each others thought processes.. sometimes feels weird that most of people in the forum are girls so dar hota Hai thoda sa man mein

There are guys on this forum who are very active too.. I remember in iss pyaar ko kya naaam doon forum, I chatted with someone thinking its a girl and it ended being a guy... and he revealed that quite late.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Santhoshlee thumbnail

There are guys on this forum who are very active too.. I remember in iss pyaar ko kya naaam doon forum, I chatted with someone thinking its a girl and it ended being a guy... and he revealed that quite late..๐Ÿ˜†

Oh lol.. Alot of people think am a girl cuz of the "Lee" sound . That's why I put up my profile pic.. so that they don't mistake me as a girl..
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so... guys... everyone s against anu's decision.. so wat s ur suggestions??? anu should ask rajat to reveal he loves anu n break engmnt with devyani.. n put ring on her??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ if she does dis u guys will say howselfish anu is?? breakinh her own sis engmnt.. breaking shastriji n family's heart.. hai na???

anu s trapped in such a situation dat she had no option... ๐Ÿ˜” poor anu...

anu s one who loves n cares her whole family... she gives importance to happiness of everyone including dev... she s the mother figure...so a mother can sacrifice anything for children... anu done dat only... ๐Ÿ˜›

when alka revealed dev loves rajat she s shocked...n rajat rishta for dev.. she double shocked... at dis situation if she reveals her love for rajat...kya fayada hai?? like alka everyone shows sympathy for her bas... so i m with anu she didnt reveal it..

y dev s angry on anu wen she came to know rajat loves anu??? ismain anu ki kya galti hai?? like she rejected neel... rajat rejecting dev... ye tho pehlse hona hi tha... if she knows before engagement also she will behave like dis only... bz she s selfish n jealous... she always hated anu coming close to rajat..party wala incident..n anu serving food for rajat n all...

dev itni boli nahi hai jaise dikhte hai...she had some doubts on anuraj dats y she took promise from anu dat no one will come in between them... othetwise y she made promise??? if she rhinks anu likes some one other dan rajat.. not neccessary to take promise...
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey santhosh... u edited ur post... i m also thinking topic kuch aur hai n discussion kuch aur... ๐Ÿ˜†

i read ur post from quote... ๐Ÿ˜›

for me neel s far better than devyani infinitive times...

rajat never flirted with dev... he liked n impressed with as a cadet only... dev s one who likes rajat n never tried to confess her love..n never tried to know wat rajat thinking abt her... she herself concluded dat rajat lovea her... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

wen ever she had a pblm will go to neel n share with him...ofcouse she treating as frnd still giving wrong indications to neel...

if dev thinking rajat loves her... even rajat never come close to her... neel's misunderstanding s not all wrong.. bz dev stick neel always... so mu tho hota hai...

dev saw neel in such a worst condition.. n why dont she ask to postpone engmnt... dosti sirf naam.main aur kaam.main nahi... usse uski shaadi par padi hai...sirf uski khushi chahti hoon... kisi ki koi parva nahi hai... ๐Ÿ˜ก
Santhoshlee thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Divya--

so... guys... everyone s against anu's decision.. so wat s ur suggestions??? anu should ask rajat to reveal he loves anu n break engmnt with devyani.. n put ring on her??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ if she does dis u guys will say howselfish anu is?? breakinh her own sis engmnt.. breaking shastriji n family's heart.. hai na???

anu s trapped in such a situation dat she had no option... ๐Ÿ˜” poor anu...

anu s one who loves n cares her whole family... she gives importance to happiness of everyone including dev... she s the mother figure...so a mother can sacrifice anything for children... anu done dat only... ๐Ÿ˜›

when alka revealed dev loves rajat she s shocked...n rajat rishta for dev.. she double shocked... at dis situation if she reveals her love for rajat...kya fayada hai?? like alka everyone shows sympathy for her bas... so i m with anu she didnt reveal it..

y dev s angry on anu wen she came to know rajat loves anu??? ismain anu ki kya galti hai?? like she rejected neel... rajat rejecting dev... ye tho pehlse hona hi tha... if she knows before engagement also she will behave like dis only... bz she s selfish n jealous... she always hated anu coming close to rajat..party wala incident..n anu serving food for rajat n all...

dev itni boli nahi hai jaise dikhte hai...she had some doubts on anuraj dats y she took promise from anu dat no one will come in between them... othetwise y she made promise??? if she rhinks anu likes some one other dan rajat.. not neccessary to take promise...

Devayani ke baarein mein no matter Jitna baat Kare utna Kam Hai.. Baat ki Karna waste Hai... whatever Anu did.. She did for her sister.. But Yaha Rajat ke sath injustice Hua cuz of that one decision... cuz he never loved Devayani.. he never sent any signals to Dev.. Never flirted with her.. he always looked at her as if a guy looks at a sister Bus.. So just to save Devayani.. Anu took this decision.. And show makers thought.. they are showing Anu as a sacrificing figure but. Jab wo scene Bahar dikhaya to.. it appeared as.. Rajat ke sath Injustice Hua.. so everyone got disappointed with her.. cuz we all think so high about Anu na.. so bus.. Log disappointed hogaye.. cuz we all are desperate to see Anu Raj.. so Jese hi Anu ne pause lagayi.. ppl got disappointed but.. No one is against Anu.. Wo ho hi nahi sakta :D AnuRaj ke wajah se hi serial chal raha Hai... Deveel.. Agar Hua future mein to Aur bi Accha hoga..
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Neil and Devyani are both equally stupid and selfish for various reasons, neither are better! Neil considered suicide despite knowing his love was one sided, for what? To make Devyani think she murdered him indirectly? Remember his dialogue: maybe not when I was alive, but perhaps with my death you can love me, or something like that? Thats disturbing and incorrect!

Devyani has been living in her lala-land for too long, her erratic behavior towards her sister when she thought Rajat might love Anu was disgusting and not required and that murdered her character for me.

Anu had no right to force Rajat, I agree, but Rajat had no business agreeing either, and especially has no business romancing Dev now to force Anu to realise her love for him. Anu knows that marriage brings responsibilities, responsibilities that will force Rajat to accept Dev eventually and finally her sister will live her fairytale, she knows Rajat wont leave Dev, etc, so she did think of the long term effects! But yes what she did was wrong, as many have pointed but in no way does that make Devyani the mahaan mamta here, she still sucks! Turning to NEIL for support, forgetting the pain she put him through when she needs him, ermmm OK! - Anu needs to suffer big time now, and Devyani believing it to be an insult that the guy she was infatuated with was in fact in love with her sister and it was only because her sister refused to marry him, that he opted to marry her would destroy her ego, thats expected because she did say she is the prettiest and will acquire what she wants, so sibling rivalry will occur but hey this time Anu will deserve it as she caused this situation by not being forthright with Devyani.