rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The wardrobe of Vikram and Shoba.
When the employees of Pinnacle wear formal suits why the boss is always in informal T shirts.
We would like to see Vikram in formal outfit ,also Shoba can wear cotton churidhars instead of short kurtis.

Nani,why are you always in 2 plaits .Either you can put your hair as a bun or flow it freely,it will look more elegant on your pleasant face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am glad Vikram is wearing semi formals or a nice sweat shirt with a hillfiger logo & trousers . Initially there was an article which mentioned what the protagonists will wear., also he is usually in office he is not going doing the marketing he has other subordinates who that work & many others who work in the office who wear formals are either from the marketing side or meeting clients & they are assigned an official dress code.
Vikram dis mention in one of the notes when naani was a day's Secretary purely to help him he would want to buy a tie maybe he did wear formals when he went for that!!

I love to see him this way looks classy & suave & informal crisp & smart! Even in the US my companies where you have boss unless its a marketing meeting & the boss needs to be there he is dressed in semi formals or even as the weather changes its shorts cargo ones & tees!

Even Shobha seems perfect she has nice long kurtis & scarf & jeggings jeans skinny ones to fit her style & she again is not dealing directly with marketing or any client if so she would be asked to be formal
If necessary & her dress was again as per the storyline at the time she changes from a housewife to a working woman.

Naani is suppose to be a carefree easy going lady who sees life to the fullest & enjoys her own style there is a deliberate reason she wears matching braid ribbons& her glasses to stand out & also Sharda points out she lives like a teenager !!live life to the fullest motto Characters r written & attire r given according to the story dynamics & some scales r shown for amusement light hearted reasoning & humor !!

Just my POV
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm actually he wears collared t shirt with trousers ..n tht is called business formals which is OK ...since he is the boss n it's a coffee shop thing ..he can wear casuals too .n call me selfish but I find him hot Lile tht 😉

Abt Sho yes she can dress uo a LIL better though I m usually looking at her face n expressions n she is BINGO there
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The formal 2 n 3 pc suit has been done to death in every other show where the ML is the head of a company. Does not matter what business he is in.😆 If he own a company he is found to be in a suit.

Here its the first ever where a ML is shown to be in long-sleeved Tees, chinos and loafers that goes perfectly well with his Coffee Chain. The look is more realistic and fashion for men has changed big time even at corporate houses. He is also shown to have worn blazers during certain meetings.

Yesterday the blue jacket was semi-casual and totally an off-beat style worn with a white shirt. Going with Vikram's whacko like character, it made sense. I mean a guy who is shown to wear a Superman night-suit anything can be expected.😆

Usually guys who own eateries are dressed in this manner. More creative you could say. But of course never shown on TV...

Coming to Shobha...its a refreshing change to see the heroine get rid of the cliche salwar/churidaar kameez and opt for again the semi-casual Indo-western fusion look. I hope the stylist (who is a young lady) only ensures the fabrics are chiffons and silk as they give Shobha the perfect look. The scarves don't need to be too bulky as well. Shobha's transition from housewife to a working lady is being shown perfectly. I hope the stylist puts her in some amazing long pullovers with jeggings as the winters set in...

About Naani...she is made to dress and act younger than her age. Hence the plaits. Plus she is a Punjaban. Plaits and punjabans go hand in hand. It makes her quirky and funny yet fun loving...the child in her still existing...

The show has broken the usual TV heroine/hero dressing norm here...and its refreshing and real.

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I mean ,the formal suit occasionally.When he was talking business with a Japanese group also he was in semi formal siut-I meant that onlty
I recommended cotton chudis as they will fit perfectly with Shoba's perfect figure and will add her beauty.
We viewers like to see the hero and heroine in all sorts of decent dressing , that will be a feast to our eyes