THEY never talk about each other, by popular demand pg7

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

THEY never talk about each other to anyone, let alone friends. So she is surprised at all the teasing she is being subjected to. She isn't enjoying this whole promoting this box cricket thing or whatever too much, but when she was told over the phone that she will have to click some pictures with a famous TV Jodi and a really sweet guy who has been an old timer and on TV for ages, she quickly put on a pair of jeans over a red shirt and came. And now she does not really know how to react to all the teasing. 
Arrey looking nice in jeans, maine suna you only like indian. Why are you not playing yaar? Scared like my wife? but Maine suna you are quite fearless; 
She smiled through it all, at one point when the actor gave her a side hug to cajole her while teasing, a photographer clicked them and then he called for more shots, I know you love getting photographed, he said. She smiled through it all. The actor's wife dropped by, and She could not resist a fangurl moment when introduced. But the actress response shocked her even more
Of course I know you, we have heard so much about you! Someone we know cannot stop talking about you. 
Right there and then, others around her are staring at her, she is sort of embarrassed and smiles. But the TV Jodi are so nice and warm to her, treating her like family that she is taken in, laughs and forgets her embarrassment in no time. On the way home, she wonders about the evening, and when she reaches home, she reaches for the phone and calls him only to get a continued ringing tone and He does not pick up. She sleeps slightly irritated.

His mood on the set the next day is super buoyant. He loves it when all the guy co stars are here. They share some sort of childish boyish bond, they crack stupid jokes and play silly pranks. His mood has been upbeat anyway, he is loving the scenes he has been playing, She is still concerned about what the fans think but He can't care less. Where is She? He thinks. They have a scene together, she has been very quiet the whole time. When the director yells cut, she is just about to move away when 
Phone Kiya thaa kal raat? 
Haan 
Kyun kya hua? 
Nothing. Actually, she continues curtly, I want to tell you, Aap mere baare mei itni baatey mat Kiya kijiye
What?? 
You know what! She say irritatedly and walks away.
He stands there for a minute and then suddenly yells for the make up guy. And the foul mood stays on until the director tells him to get rid of it, loosen up and come back for the next shot. He walks to where she is sitting and sits next to her  and whispers angrily
What the hell do you mean? 
Arrey I didn't like all the teasing comments kal shaam ko
Please Haan thoda chillax, they are my closest friends and I know you too well, you were fine I am sure until other people around you noticed. 
You don't know me so well also ok?
I do. 
No! 
You know what, forget it! 
He storms off and joins the gang of boys who are joking around already and talking about something. The director is also guffawing. 
I cannot believe it, none of you have one.
His male co stars talking over each other
Arrey what do you think of us yaar? 
Sir, pehle boltey puri stock leke atta, ghar pe aise hi pada hai
Yaar, dry season hai and you want to remind us of this 
He is confused and then he is asked
Do you have a condom, need it for the shot! 
He laughs, are you mad? Why will I have one? 
Just then She enters the space, telling the director she is leaving for the day, and wonders what the joke is, until another male co star lets her know, He is looking at her shaking her head and opening her purse and placing a packet in the director's hand. 
You are such boys! Aaj kal girls apni suraksha khud kartey hai! 
And she leaves. The guys clap. Some of them bow to her back. And He stares. 

On his way home, He calls. She picks up on the second ring.
You are right! But what I don't know about you, I am sure I am going to love that too!

----------------
By popular demand continued on pg7

NOTE::: THIS is purely fiction. FUN fiction. this may be interpreted as an RPF and then again may not. If it has offended anyone please forgive, must be taken in good fun and no offense is meant to any fan base. 
Just wanted to scribble something that is Diffy from the track thank you for reading. Press like or write comment if you enjoyed. 
For other such fun fiction 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4205621
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4207515
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4210313
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4211987
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4214846

Edited by columbia - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RES
unres ! 

That was INTENSE ! I remember reading the first "HE" you wrote and it was all so quiet and "wondering" but here, i loved how upbeat it was. It really felt like being on sets with them with all the maasti going around. 

What i loved a lot is the exclusive intimacy they share : they know each other very well, but they don't share it with their friends. They keep their equation with each other to themselves. To the point where, looking from the outside, you'll almost wonder if they are even close. 

I'm sure they don't talk about each other to their friends but when they do, it's always to say nice things. Especially him. 

There was a bit of tension and a confrontation and once again that totally reminded my of My mad fat diary. He is confronting her because he doesn't understand why she is mad at him and he can't just let go, he has to know, he has to work things out. Because she means a lot to him. 

And the ending... that was dope ! He thinks he knows her inside out but she still has the ability to surprise him, so then he calls, because he can't wait to see her the next day, he had to tell her now that he's impressed  !

loved it colu ! πŸ€—❀️
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
columbia thumbnail
😊
This idea came from Nisha. Thanks so much! Thanks all for sending your ideas. Hoping more people enjoy. Thx
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow the ending quite surprised me πŸ˜‰

But nevertheless awesome read and it was quite gripping πŸ‘ 😊 Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Woww this one is definitely the best one yet!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜‰Really cute 😳 love how she was being teased and the last line was adorable πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰So cute!! I love these Fun Fictions, you write so realistically!! πŸ‘
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

RES

unres ! 

That was INTENSE ! I remember reading the first "HE" you wrote and it was all so quiet and "wondering" but here, i loved how upbeat it was. It really felt like being on sets with them with all the maasti going around. 

What i loved a lot is the exclusive intimacy they share : they know each other very well, but they don't share it with their friends. They keep their equation with each other to themselves. To the point where, looking from the outside, you'll almost wonder if they are even close. 

I'm sure they don't talk about each other to their friends but when they do, it's always to say nice things. Especially him. 

There was a bit of tension and a confrontation and once again that totally reminded my of My mad fat diary. He is confronting her because he doesn't understand why she is mad at him and he can't just let go, he has to know, he has to work things out. Because she means a lot to him. 

And the ending... that was dope ! He thinks he knows her inside out but she still has the ability to surprise him, so then he calls, because he can't wait to see her the next day, he had to tell her now that he's impressed  !

loved it colu ! πŸ€—❀️

You are real dahling for investing in these writings of mine! 
I have not written them in a continuum! I know you are interpreting them such which is abso fine and actually gives a certain quality to my writing which I don't think so exists otherwise so luvz to you for tat! 
The dope ending matched the scene's mood I think! Or I hope! 
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Columbia ( sorry, don't know your name)

I have read your earlier stories in this series, but haven't commented, because I almost feel like a voyeur when I read these - you make it all seem so true to life and so realistic, that it makes me uncomfortable πŸ˜†

You write extremely well, and even though we know that the reality is far from what you portray, it is a tribute to your skill that for a moment or two you make us all suspend disbelief. Well done to you, you are a very talented writer.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by Veeann - 9 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnr123

Wow the ending quite surprised me πŸ˜‰

But nevertheless awesome read and it was quite gripping πŸ‘ 😊

The ending surprise me too! But 'twas the mood of the scene called for it! πŸ˜‰
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Smiles-

Woww this one is definitely the best one yet!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜‰Really cute 😳 love how she was being teased and the last line was adorable πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰So cute!! I love these Fun Fictions, you write so realistically!! πŸ‘

Thank you so much! πŸ˜Š
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely loved it. This is the first of your work that I have read and am off to read the others. Will be looking forward to more.😊