Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Gosh, why with Ajay?
Edited by .King-Of-Kings - 9 years ago
1012698 thumbnail

I think they are having talks because Prakash Jha retweeted this article

Prakash Jha retweeted

Reunion of Raajneeti trio? #KatrinaKaif might star opposite @ajaydevgn in @PrakshJha #Satsang #AbsoluteIndia http://epaper.absoluteindianews.com/Details.aspx?id=5293&boxid=135442921&uid=&dat=11/7/2014 ...

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

please get excited for katjay the next hawt couple with katty i hope they put one hawt song
1012698 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

please get excited for katjay the next hawt couple with katty i hope they put one hawt song

no they wont put a hawt song as it's not a glamorous movie, unlike your dearest murderer and woman abuser sallu who has to have an item song in every movie of his
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silent_reader

no they wont put a hawt song as it's not a glamorous movie, unlike your dearest murderer and woman abuser sallu who has to have an item song in every movie of his

You mean like Aaye re aaya bodyguard? Sheila ki jwani or Chikni chameli? 😆 Katty found a place as item girl i am happy Salman helped her after epic boom atleast she'll be remembered for 2 item songs in her career after it as for acting she is a big laughing stock we should all be grateful to Prakash jha atleast Ajay is better than Gulshan grover.
Edited by dhartiamber - 9 years ago
1012698 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhartiamber

You mean like Aaye re aaya bodyguard? Sheila ki jwani or Chikni chameli? 😆 Katty found a place as item girl i am happy Salman helped her after epic boom atleast she'll be remembered for 2 item songs in her career after it as for acting she is a big laughing stock we should all be grateful to Prakash jha atleast Ajay is better than Gulshan grover.

katrina may have a reputation for doing extraordinary item songs but still sallu is a murderer and woman beater...nothing gets worse than that 😆😆
Edited by silent_reader - 9 years ago