paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today Tarun threatened Shobha in Vikram's conference room😳

Now Vikram's will have CCTV footage of Tarun -Shobha convo and that will be the twist.

So it looks like Shobha might give statement in favor of Samarth but Vikram's will show that she was being blackmailed to say it.

Going to be very interesting track.
Edited by paljay - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post yaar.Brilliant point. πŸ‘ ⭐️

This can be a really nice twist.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This could be a great twist!
I feel come Monday as per the precap Samarth is all happy & cunningly smiling that Shobha will bail him out but the way Vikram saw her state yes its none of his business he would feel to ask her anything as personal matters are restricted to home but the CCTV footage may give him a perfect picture of what went wrong with Shobha & Traun's conversation & he may take that evidence to stop Samarth from getting out of jail & the pressure he set on Shobha about divorce & custody of the kids!!

This would be the only way Vikram would look at a possibility to stop Samarth getting bail, as Shobha is helpless even when Garima told her she never listened and went ahead & signed it Tarun is a crook he twisted the situation with Samarth & roosted the situation stating that she didn't sign theow the papers which agitated Samarth & this plan of his may back fire of Vikram
comes into the picture to guard the rite doings !!
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
if this would happen than it will be interesting to watch... nice point
i just hope smarth doesnot get bailed at any cost
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

This could be a great twist!
I feel come Monday as per the precap Samarth is all happy & cunningly smiling that Shobha will bail him out but the way Vikram saw her state yes its none of his business he would feel to ask her anything as personal matters are restricted to home but the CCTV footage may give him a perfect picture of what went wrong with Shobha & Traun's conversation & he may take that evidence to stop Samarth from getting out of jail & the pressure he set on Shobha about divorce & custody of the kids!!

This would be the only way Vikram would look at a possibility to stop Samarth getting bail, as Shobha is helpless even when Garima told her she never listened and went ahead & signed it Tarun is a crook he twisted the situation with Samarth & roosted the situation stating that she didn't sign theow the papers which agitated Samarth & this plan of his may back fire of Vikram
comes into the picture to guard the rite doings !!

I just felt this as they showed the convo in her office, never thought that Vikram's will get involved but from the look on his face, it seems he will do something and again it's a question of Gia's custody so he had to be in the picture.
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: paljay

I just felt this as they showed the convo in her office, never thought that Vikram's will get involved but from the look on his face, it seems he will do something and again it's a question of Gia's custody so he had to be in the picture.

Yes,during that Sandeep incident,Vikram had mentioned that, there were CCTV cameras in the conference room too.Since it is unlikely that Vikram will be able to ask Shoba about the matter directly,this is one way in which he can come to know about it.And since it involves Jiya,as you said,Vikram has to come into the picture.
Edited by beena.thomas - 9 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
True Pallavi . I am happy that Shobha will have a way out of the mistake she made by
signing those papers.

Hiding truth from little children is one thing but keeping them under a corrupt and disloyal husband is very wrong.

Tarun doing this dumb move should open Shobha's eyes to how both her husband and his right hand man are nothing more than Wolves in Sheep's clothing.😑
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

nice point if cvs planned viks involvement in saving shobha n her kids frm samarth n Samarth not coming frm jail

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh woe thats such a good point I hope Vik uses CCTV
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Tarun is an ass n I m sure vik will set him right ...πŸ˜†