Seetiya for Vikram Uncle <3

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww Vikram Uncle u r so sweet you helped little Jiya open her mouth and get her tooth extracted !!

That was soo sweet !! I know whatever you told her was to show how much efforts Shobha single handedly puts to take care of the two bachhas Rehan & you!!

And Kulfi wala scene awww so sweet it looked like a complete parivaar types going to have kulfi with the hygine wala dialogue from Vikram Uncle πŸ˜† !!

Will be back in a bit still the dynamics are there & wonder if by Vikram's expressions he would help Shobha in anyway as she is bombarded by the deadly divorce trigger & custody of the kids!!
Yes weekend & a nail biting thought!! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes loved vikram today😳. they way he handled jiya and explain her how her mom is dealing with every problem alone is good to watch.. and rightly said kulfi scene was a perfct family picture😳 just rehan is missing otherwsie it will b completeπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think the Kulfi moment between the 3 was quite symbolic in the sense slowly Shobha's life is being filled with some new and pleasant memories of Vikram which might slowly fade away all her past memories with Samarth πŸ˜ƒ ; Dupatta scene was more misleading in precap actually πŸ˜† whereas in episode , I felt it was just a normal moment , though Vikram did look affected a bit but was smart enough to shoo it away with his typical hair talks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›... Overall I can see the change in Vikram ,. He is beginning to love Shobha and Jiya's company and no more getting irritated 😳 .. I mean imagine this same Vikram few weeks back going around searching for ice cream parlours for a kid , he would hv gone insane πŸ˜† but today he was so patient in taking both to all ice cream parlours and later a kulfi stall without showing any anger or irritation 😳 .. This tells me he always craved for a loving family secretly but never got it and now he is slowly beginning to search for a perfect family in Shobha and Jiya 😳