Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

this will be a good story... loved ur imagination skillsπŸ‘

after today epi im very much sure that vikram will defo gonna help shobha, i just hope he stops shobha for signing that affidavit.. but i think smarth will comeout soon to creat prblems in shobha's life
let see how story will move on further

Thanks HumaπŸ€—
Yes, he has to help shobha. The worried face he has when he saw shobha crying. He'll definitely dind out the reason. Maybe he'll make her realise many things by telling his past.
Hope Samarth rots in jail for some more timeπŸ˜†
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Thats a very good prediction πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you JyotiπŸ˜ƒ

I feel Shobha will now take Vikram's advice in this whole matter and this is where Vikram might tell his own life story to Shobha as an example so that she knows what exactly to do next .. Somehow I feel story of Vikram's parents might b similar to Shobha's story and this is where Vikram found that connection in Jiya πŸ€” ...I really hope Shobha takes right decision now and refuses to b a fake witness in this case ...

Exactly. Even I thought the same. Hope Shobha realises that by signing the affidavit, she is making a grave mistake.

I still feel ViBha marriage is on cards right after Samarth-Shobha divorce πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Samarth will definitely question their relation and so they will play the reverse card and actually give a name to their relation πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† I wasn't thinking about marriage at first, but now, I do. I badly want themto get married.πŸ˜‰ How about Vikram decides to marry her at first just to support her? We have a lot of time then, to make them fall in love with cute nokjhoks and Vibha scenes under one roofπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

This is quite possible πŸ‘πŸΌ

Samarth sure looks set to break few things soon πŸ˜†

Yep lets see how Viku helps herπŸ˜ƒ
Samarth is taking out his bhadaas on poor chairs and glassesπŸ˜† breaking and kicking things isn't going to change his futureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post!
By the way, something that's bothering me is that how is it possible for Samarth to get the children's custody? Wouldn't he have to prove her an unfit parent and then prove himself a clean man? All of that happening is highly improbable. How can the court grant him custody just like that? He has to win the case.
I really don't understand why Shobha is so worried then.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Edited by RibelleDelCuore - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RibelleDelCuore

Great post!
By the way, something that's bothering me is that how is it possible for Samarth to get the children's custody? Wouldn't he have to prove her an unfit parent and then prove himself a clean man? All of that happening is highly improbable. How can the court grant him custody just like that? He has to win the case.
I really don't understand why Shobha is so worried then.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks Ribelle πŸ€—
What you are saying is right. For your questions, logically thinking, theres no way the court will grant a tainted politician the custody of two minor kids. He has to get a divorce first . Samarth is known to be a really bad guy. He doesn't care a bit about his family. he might find various ways to bail himself out if Shobha doesnot sign on the affidavit. So i guess, divorce is on the cards. Lets see.

Maybe, he can prove Shobha an unfit parent on financial grounds,(acc to an article i suppose) but then, the chances of him winning this case is meek.

Shobha is very emotional and most importantly, she is a mother. and her first priority is kids. When tarun told her about the affidavit, she became insecure and blindly decided to sign the affidavit for the sake of her children.

Just like that, he won't get the custody of kids. 😊
I hope all your questions are answered 😊

Heeralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome write up dear ⭐️ 😊
I am so looking forward to how Shobha is going to face all the problems with much more strength And looking forward to how Vik is going to be the reason for her inner strength 😳 and help Sho out Tarun and Sam can go to hell for all we care! 🀬
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJAPA_Addict

Awesome write up dear ⭐️ 😊

Thanks NancyπŸ˜ƒ

I am so looking forward to how Shobha is going to face all the problems with much more strength And looking forward to how Vik is going to be the reason for her inner strength 😳 and help Sho out Tarun and Sam can go to hell for all we care! 🀬

Yes. Vikram might make her understand by telling her about his past. Though now I have a feeling that Shobha might hand over those signed affidavit but also opt for divorce. Oh yeah! That creep tarun and samarth both should rot in jail🀒

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Thanks Ribelle πŸ€—
What you are saying is right. For your questions, logically thinking, theres no way the court will grant a tainted politician the custody of two minor kids. He has to get a divorce first . Samarth is known to be a really bad guy. He doesn't care a bit about his family. he might find various ways to bail himself out if Shobha doesnot sign on the affidavit. So i guess, divorce is on the cards. Lets see.

Maybe, he can prove Shobha an unfit parent on financial grounds,(acc to an article i suppose) but then, the chances of him winning this case is meek.

Shobha is very emotional and most importantly, she is a mother. and her first priority is kids. When tarun told her about the affidavit, she became insecure and blindly decided to sign the affidavit for the sake of her children.

Just like that, he won't get the custody of kids. 😊
I hope all your questions are answered 😊

Thanks for your reply!
You're right. Samarth might find other ways to get out of jail.
Also, I see why Shobha would be worried for her children--a gut reaction.
I sometimes fail to see other people's viewpoints. I do. That's just me.
But I don't think a case could be carried forward based on financial grounds since Shobha seems to be fending well enough for herself and her kids. And it would be a huge relief if she were to get that divorce. I think she will soon come to terms with that part and will find it to be relieving too.
I really hope she doesn't give in because no matter what he says, he's not winning that case easily. Anyways, let's see..
😊
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RibelleDelCuore

Thanks for your reply!
You're right. Samarth might find other ways to get out of jail.
Also, I see why Shobha would be worried for her children--a gut reaction.
I sometimes fail to see other people's viewpoints. I do. That's just me.
But I don't think a case could be carried forward based on financial grounds since Shobha seems to be fending well enough for herself and her kids. And it would be a huge relief if she were to get that divorce. I think she will soon come to terms with that part and will find it to be relieving too.
I really hope she doesn't give in because no matter what he says, he's not winning that case easily. Anyways, let's see..
😊

Samarth is a creep. Along with tarun's help can do anything he wants.
Shobha is working really hard, no doubt about that. I said it was due to financial problems because it was mentioned in an article. 😊
Every one has their own thoughts and views on certain points, I agree. Even I fail to understand some things.
Logically thinking, Samarth will defo lose this custody case and he cannnot even get a bail , but then, this is a fictional show. Anything and everything can happenπŸ˜†