Strange Journey indeed....

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all Hi Friends !
Some of you people know me from some other forums, mainly Apurva's ASA forum
While I am watching Ajeeb Dastan Hain Ye from first day, I was able to post here today .
But I daily follow Jyothi's and others reviews. I like your reviews a lot Jyothi di.

First I caught of ADHY promo when I am watching SJ in SP. I was like, "Yaay! Apu is back, that too with my one time fav. heroine Sonali" Then I followed articles on AJYH and first I understood that it was a story of relation between, a boss and secretary. I was a bit dissapointe but at same time interested too. Later, I came to know it was an Ekta's production. I was really upset, because, if I has to say one producer whose shows I don't like , then I will say with out hesitation its Ekta. But I watch YHM and I am a bit hope ful, when YHM is not a stereo type show, may be ADYH also won't be. Later it was said that show was on extra marital affair, and I was truly like WTH , How will Indian people receive such a show? what happened to Ekta?

I frankly started to watch this show for Apurva, but I later came to like that show for what it is. And I can't help but like Ekta a bit for giving such a beautiful show. She was developing different characters in a beautiful way.

First I liked character of Shobha a lot...
Shobha was a woman who was in a shell of Marital bliss, and peaceful life for 9 years. She was in a fantasy world, but all of a sudden one video in TV shattered her Fantasy world completely. Still she was in a denial, until she heard the truht from her husbands mouth it self. Strange isn't it,
seeing another face of a man whom we thought to be Ram for 9 years!!... She was confused, betrayed, hurt ,broken. Then when she try to explain it to her saas, she didn't listen to her, but becomes her enemy, but still she doesn't shun her. She lookes for her welfare. Her anger towards Tarun is highly justified. Tarun is her sister's husband,.he was related to Samarth because of her, but he helped Samarth betraying her. It was ultimate form of cheating and Shobha is justified in her anger to Tarun. But she came out from ehr shell and doing job, understanding the society step by step. She was beoming stronger slowly, and I like the way her character was evolving stronger ,retaining its feminity. Many characters in TV shows become more masculine, when they become stronger, but Shobha isn't like that. She was still a sweet woman, who was strong. . Shobha may or may not give false evidence, it doesn't matter. But I think she won't give false evidence. Coming to her relation about Vikram, People are considering them in a romantic way, while that may evolve in future for now he was more like her confident, who was truth ful to her, and never gave any false dreams to her. She feels at ease with him, and talks whats in her mind, She has that unknown confidence that he won't hurt her, not lie her even if she speak her mind to him. Best example was yesterday, when she blurts out her question to him , despite of the awkward situation. Actually her question was personal, which we generally doesn't ask others, unless they are good friends of ours, but she asked him, because she has that unknown ease in her that he won't lie to her, nor won't he hurt her. . It was an act of trust.

Coming to Samarth's character...
He was the nikamma kareeka of show, I agree with that. But his potrayal was natural, people like him they won't change. Despite of him being in jail he didn't loose his proud and was becoming more mad day by day. ,. I hope he becomes completely mad by time he comes out of jail, so that he will be thrown in to a Mental Rehabilitation centre and Shobha will have her life. His character was not OTT, and he was natural. The actor was good, I feel bad fr him for getting the character.

Coming to my darling Vikram...
He was the darlign of this show. Actually he was the light of this show, as much as he was the light of Jiya's and Shobha's darkness. The person who was snob, obsessive of his hair and hygeine. Who was called as khadoos y his own dadi, and who was considered as hitler by staff. They all fear him, but still work for him, because they know that he will stay by their side, when need arise. Actually the thing was, to be in a position like Vikma's people need to be strong willed, and considering some mysterious past of his, he have no one who will tell him how to be strong. ANd he became the khadoos person he projects, because there was no one to differentiate for him. He was infact the most complexe character in this serial. All these days his past was kept suppressed, he suppressed it all behind his cold mask, now when it as resurfacing we are getting to know the true Vikram, who was sweet khadoos and caring. I actually love the multiple shades of his character.. His friends say he is changing, but for me its like his real nature coming out because he still have his snobbish ness, and his obsessive ness. But he was being more of himself.

Next Tarun...
Tha character that I hate most in ths show as of now. People like him, who does anythign for money., I won't be surprised if he ditches Smarth and throw him on road in future.

And coming to Sachdev's family elders...
I think except for Garima all of them are born kameenas. For example see Saas who still side her son despite of all that happened and always bad mouth Shobha, and cooming to Saarika who always taunts her husband and make high drama.
Garima was a bit better because she had influence of Shobha in her growing stages. She was a child when Shobha married Samarth and she was more close to Shobha than her mom. I like her character but she needs to get a back bone too.

And my super nani...
She was a rockstar nani and yes she may appear stupid to some. But for me she was like... I think she does all that to bring some light in Vikram's dark life. She was light of Ahuja's family.

And Kids,...
They are lovely and while more of Jiya was shown till now and there was a beautiful bonding between Jiya and Vikram which was developing, I will prefer much if they show same bondiing with Rehan too. Because, Samarth will want to have Rehan's custody for sure since he is his heir and if Rehan doesn't have much close bonding to Shobha and still like his father more than mother, then Rehan will stay with his father. And it will again be like the other serial of Ekta. Where siblings are separate and brother hates sister. I don't want it here, the kids are really beaufitul and share good bonding with one other, I want it to remain that way. Strange isn't it... till now they showed only sufering of Shobha and was making her close to Vikram, but not showing Rehan at all... What does that mean???

Overall the show was interesting and it is strange unlike the other serials. I hope CV's retain its beautiful ness and give us a beautiful show indeed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi welcome..😊
This is a brilliant show that needs to be watched and loved..& it has a wonderful mature cast and the characters they play are so real
hope the writers don't ruin this by unnecessary dragging
See you around and look forward to your amazing posts...πŸ‘πŸΌ
regards, Huma

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hello welcome n yes it's a fab Show and Apurva as vik is awesome too ...

Sonali is great as Sho ...

Enjoy urself
Edited by ecrivain - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome
and yeah this is a fabulous show with substance and quite realistically portrayed...
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, this journey is indeed different and strange with a magic of its own. πŸ‘πŸΌ
I am watching this show since day one and not once have I felt disappointed. Every episode is power packed with its own twists and surprisesπŸ˜ƒ with awesome acting by these fine actors. I mean, whenever I see Samarth and Tarun, the hatred I feel for them doubles upπŸ˜† similarly, ViBha scenes make us all pankhis drool over cute Vikram πŸ˜†

Welcome and Enjoy being a pankhi with usπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice to see you here !! Loved ASA & Apu as DC !! Here Cikram
Is a sweetheart with many layers!!
All the characters have their stand well showcased be it positive negative triggers or grey & how the protagonists maneuver around & how Vikram & Shobha travel this journey together towards a destination they could be destined to is a delight to watch!!

Lets see how turning points junctures lead them!