Now a bubble and after that an eruption

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
From the articles of various web sites,it is understood that Shoba will sign the false affidavit.
Is it true?
Oh ,Samrath comes out on bail! LOL!!!

Then the after play episodes will be action and power packed.
I think the false crucification of Shoba, vehement accusations by MIL will give a hand to strengthen the budding romance between V and S.

Now the emotions of both V and S are controlled, in the denial stage like a bubble,but the aftermath incidents will make them turbulent .
WE viewers are ready to swim along the steam.
Thank you Life OK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

U know wht I feel ...I think Sho will get Sam out but she Wont forgive him 😆

She will make sure she had the financial stability n support to TC of her kids which vik n her job will give her , much to Sam 's dismay ...n vik n Sho will grow close to each other'..n tht will be Sam 's undoing who will do anything to get Sho back 😆
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
im so sure about 1 thing that if smarth comes out from the jail the 1st thing he will do is to force shobha to leave her job which i seriously dont want
i wish and hope that shobha doesn't forgive him at any cost and continue with her job

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I di dsay earlier that she wont sign...but now after reading so many views she might...though it wont be enough to get him out.
The other woman with whom he had an affair will come out in the open...

Because with Samarth around and the whole idea of signing was to give a fathr to her kids she would have to return to Samarth. Live together as a family. If this happens...how are the CVs going to take the ViBha relationship forward? I am quite confused here.

Or he comes out for a week and again back in...
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All are confused.There will be a twist in the story.The CV people want us to be anguish
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I don't want her to sign it
How can she explain supportIng a criminal to her kids?

Would rather she not sign it

Sam would file for divorce and custody and I'd rather watch that