Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deejagi

Thanks Jyothi for both Written update and also this analysis.

I will make my post for both yesterday & today and it might get jumbled up in some places.

Even then u always make some fab points πŸ‘πŸ‘
From what had happened & how Vikram reacted for Jiya in yesterdays & today's episode, it is clear that he will not give an heed to anyone even if it is Jiya's mother Shobha if something is related to Jiya and if he feels Jiya might get hurt (emotionally). Come what may he will be her strong pillar of support and can fight for her and can go to any extent to save that child.

Exactly .. Vikram seems to b getting attached to Jiya and dont ccare what others feel about it .. he is always a man who follows his own instincts and it seems in Jiya's case too he does same πŸ˜ƒ
If it were normal person, they would have thought why should I bother to help such people talk rudely to me even after I helped her child or after hearing others talk rubbish. But Vikram is not like any other man who cares for his reputation or his feelings but he felt for that child and saw her insecurities and he will stand tall in front of the world to save that doll from breaking due to the harsh words of this cruel society. For that he will not bother what her mother says or others says. The more Shobha talked about how it will be difficult for Jiya to face the society in the evening as he has demoralized her by stepping in to her Father's shoes, he was more resolved to make it a enjoyable party for his Jiya and ensure that no one talks to her nonsense. To make his plan workable, he went to extent to bribe the watchman and then gatecrashed to the party zone by climbing up the compound wall. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Which small girl will not like such an heroic person to be her friend & guardian? Then came the most acclaimed speech by him on parenting and how lucky he was for not being a father... And the comedy of it was that he threw a stone in dark and everyone thought it was for them when he said he had seen many of them in his coffee shops as couples but not with their respective spouse πŸ˜† and for that he said he own chains of coffee shops in the city? (anyways I was under the impression he own only that particular shop) and he further used the theory "A person who has not committed any sin should pelt the stone" by asking them have any one them who were there have not lied yet????????

U know this proves Vikram dont keep any grudges in his heart .. even though Shobha last night lashed out at him for going to Jiya's school and signing in as her father , yet he again goes to her school to teach a lesson to those parents just to make sure Jiya is no more hurt or humiliated .. all he cared for was Jiya's well being even if its at the cost of his own humiliation πŸ‘πŸΌ

And yes it seems he does own a chain of coffee shops and one of them is in Shobha's neighbourhood .. So his tukka about those parents and their lies was spot on πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... and god he gave them a taste of thier own medicine instead of blasting those kids because he knew that its not the falut of the kids .. they all hv a pure heart and says what they r often taught ... so the main responsibility is on parents here ... no wonder someone told him he can b a grt father in future 😳

With all this did you know one thing, he didn't say anything about him and Jiya relationship or why he was there with Jiya for the second time but he counter attacked them and made them speechless. He knows attacking is the best way of protecting and that is what he did for his little bundle of joy who went sorrowful with her friends taunts. Neither he justified himself to the congregate people nor to Shobha but all he said was he will be there for her whenever Jiya requires him. So hence forth it is clear that Jiya will run to her Boothnath Uncle whenever she finds some problem. She will not even bother to inform her mother as she feels that her mother already has a handful without additional burden.

I dont think he believes in defining relationships reason why he dont feel the need to define his relation with Jiya either .. like Shobha asked him yesterday about why he always run away from relationships and he was all quiet .. its quite clear that he dont want to b comitted in any relationship because he is scared that he might fail that person like it happened in his past when he was not able to save someone .. so he is happy being the maseeha of Jiya here but thats it .. πŸ€”

Coming to Shobha & Usha's talk, I was under the impression that Usha will tell Shobha that she is in a good place where the neighbor is a good person but instead she teased Shobha about her beauty and how she should think of moving forward. The catch point here was not that Shobha retaliated why every one are behind her about new people etc. but the it was when Shobha said " Within 2 months, if I moved on, then what is the difference between me and Samarth". See she didn't negate the thought... And she said Samarth is her aaadat and not as he is her pyaar... the equations have changed but she can't come out of her habit as old habits are hard to forget.

Yeah often Shobha keeps saying Samarth is her need as they r married for 9 yrs and hv two kids .. she never really used the word love for Samarth .. even yesterday she told to herself that their father will b back soon instead of saying her husband will b back .. I guess Usha too realised this and so she was teasing Shobha about moving on but then Shobha was right in her place too .. its not easy to get out of the habit of 9 yrs of being with one man .. it will take time ..
And I have no qualms about Shobha lashing out Vikram in midnight in totally drenched condition. She was totally lost in her tension and hectic schedule that she did not even realized her physical condition while going to Vikram's house in a rainy midnight. Had she in her sense, she would not have gone to his place alone cladded with wet cloths in midnight that too when she thought he might be passing advances to her... I think Vikram understood her condition and eased her by saying he has no interest in her and he is worried about his carpet...and he chased Jiya only to strangle her neck for breaking his car mirror. He has a sure way to convince people that they were wrong and he was never. Good go and at the moment Shobha require this type of neutral people to gain her self confidence.

I agree , she was not in her senses and just wanted to vent out badly ... she dint give a thought that mayb it wont b right to go to his house at midnight in this condition ... but look at Vikram , he was more interested in wet carpet than wet Shobha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. no wonder Shobha realised it that he is not that type πŸ˜†
Mahesh was good to give a piece of Advise to Shobha to keep her personal & professional life apart. This will help her to deal with Samarth soon as we should expect him to return soon. Since you have already touched the Old pain of Vikram to the full, I will leave it at the moment. But it is good that his friends are aware of his past and they are trying their best to change him and are pushing him to move ahead. But unless he face a similar situation, the bolted pressure will not come out and when it does, it will come out like a molten lava and then he may require Jiya & Shobha by his side to collect him and console him. Naani alone can't do that job.

I love this Mahesh .. such a balanced character na .. he gives us a comic relief when needed but is also very serious when it comes to work ... I agree on Vikram's past issue , I think it will slowly come out in open as he can see history being repeated with Jiya , reason why he wants to help her out always ..

I don't want to talk about Tarun as Sandeep looks like a saint in front of this creep. He is hell bent to break Shobha not because he will gain more from that because he wants to take revenge for her slap. So he will by hook or crook will get the signatures on the Affidavit and Shobha as she now realized how much her kids miss their father will eventually get him released and then might move out his presence and keep Samarth at bay. This will surely create problems for her and they may (Samarth & his mother) will try to make Shobha's life miserable and might pressurize her to resign to her job and may move to Tarun's place. Here comes to crucial time for Shobha where she needs to decide about her future as she can't live on either Samarth's money or Tarun's money and if she refuse to their suggestion, they may talk about divorce and custody.

Yup Tarun is turning out to b worst than Sandeep or even Samarth .. I bet Tarun will go to any extreme to badmouth Shobha now by relating her with her boss and then like u said all will put pressure on her to resign .. this is the time Shobha got to decide and take a stand on her life ..

Coming Vikram filling in for Jiya's father's role even without his or their (Shobha and her kids) knowledge. The kids were talking about missing their father and suddenly Jiya got the tooth pain. And then rehan said how his father took him to doctor and how he got him ice cream later and then recited a story for him to make him sleep. Poor Jiya felt bad and the big brother was ready to ease her pain by telling her a story instead and her immediate reaction was that don't try to fill in to papa's shoes. How sensitive kids will be and this one conversation with her kids, made Shobha determined to get their father bailed out. But within few minutes the scene changed we saw Vikram taking Jiya to a dentist and later bought her ice cream and for all probability he may narrate a story to her during the drive to divert her mind from the pain. So did he not fill in Jiya's father's place and Jiya didn't even complained about it and let him do that happily????

Yeah its like destiny is slowly involving Vikram in their life and he is becoming a father figure for Jiya .. I can soon see Jiya getting more attached to Vikram and might even start seeing him like her father .. they r still very small and need that love and affection from a father .. I doubt how much Samartth in these 9 yrs hv given them that love and affection .. they might well find it all in Vikram ... 😳

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

He will try to get rid of those wrinkles from under her eyes and will get 'n' number of creames for that and later will learn that they were just marks of her tiredness and will give a whole cucumber to cool her eyes πŸ˜‰

Yeah thats the future hubby in action with his own set of foreplays πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just a quick one as I have a house full of guests.
So Superman brought a smile to the Lady's face

Wrinkles et all..the man is gonna love his woman!

Tarun is officially a Pimp of Samarth's...there I said it...

Garu looked awesome...love her sense of style and Sanjay needs to take a firm stand about Garima soon soon soon

Boys to Men - Something aint right about our whacko friend...where have all those tuants. Love that little guys only time out...

Shobha looking gorgeous in peach...Jiya's Day Out...Ice cream and all..

And finally duppatta udd gaya...aur zulfe ude...dil tham gaya...

hugs
dd

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yo Jyo! πŸ˜ƒ
In a hurry, so here's a quick one from me,

Superman scene was cute πŸ˜† Wrinkles 🀣 So much for making shobha believe he is not interested in her ..

It was a nice ep, i say. Tarun is palying his cards again, emotionally blackmailing Shobha No surprise, shobha will choose to sign those papers for her kids. 😑 though i wonder where this custody of kids ki baat pops up. Tarun has asked Shobha to return the file in a day and she looks almost sure about signing them.

Well, unless our Viku helps her. 😳

Precap was awesome,
Dupatta udaa, Viku ka dil pighal gaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sanjay seems like a coward, running away from reality.

Oh and Naani! I loveee Her! She is so hell ebnt on bringing vibha together πŸ˜†

Btw, did you notice when jiya was crying and vikram saw her, he almost wanted to hug her, though he stopped when he saw Shobha 😳 πŸ˜† Jiya can surely cure his OCD probs πŸ˜†

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Just a quick one as I have a house full of guests.

So Superman brought a smile to the Lady's face

Wrinkles et all..the man is gonna love his woman!

Tarun is officially a Pimp of Samarth's...there I said it...

Garu looked awesome...love her sense of style and Sanjay needs to take a firm stand about Garima soon soon soon

Boys to Men - Something aint right about our whacko friend...where have all those tuants. Love that little guys only time out...

Shobha looking gorgeous in peach...Jiya's Day Out...Ice cream and all..

And finally duppatta udd gaya...aur zulfe ude...dil tham gaya...

hugs
dd

Did u notice how Saurabh noticed that Vikram is changing and no more giving his taunts of lecture on anti-woman πŸ˜‰ ... He looked very calm and not his hyper self which his friends noticed especially Saurabh 😳

I m sure Vikram will fall head over heels in love with this wrinkle wali one day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

cant wait for the kulfi moment today πŸ˜›
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Nani is definitely the cupid for ViBha in this show πŸ˜† ... but our Vikram's OCD continues .. first carpet and now seatcover πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... well its destined that everything close to Vikram will b ruined in the hands of Shobha and Jiya only 🀣😳

I think hving kulfi during toothache is one of the reverse technique of Vikram mayb πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. dont think doctor adviced them to hv kulfi πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

if it was vikram idea na toh definitely they will go to some lavish five star hotel not to some kulfi stall🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Yo Jyo! πŸ˜ƒ

In a hurry, so here's a quick one from me,

Superman scene was cute πŸ˜† Wrinkles 🀣 So much for making shobha believe he is not interested in her ..

Thats such a put off for any woman na πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. he knows woman so well πŸ˜‰ .. he knew she will get offended with that comment and thats exactly what she did πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It was a nice ep, i say. Tarun is palying his cards again, emotionally blackmailing Shobha No surprise, shobha will choose to sign those papers for her kids. 😑 though i wonder where this custody of kids ki baat pops up. Tarun has asked Shobha to return the file in a day and she looks almost sure about signing them.

yup Tarun played his cards well .. he dint try to convince her about Samarth is innocent or not because he knows Shobha now knows it all .. instead he used the kids factor to emotionally blackmail her 😑

Well, unless our Viku helps her. 😳

hope he does 😳

Precap was awesome,
Dupatta udaa, Viku ka dil pighal gaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

dupatta always does it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sanjay seems like a coward, running away from reality.

yeah he should just convince his family and not waste time meeting chupke chupke . its not gonna help

Oh and Naani! I loveee Her! She is so hell ebnt on bringing vibha together πŸ˜†

our official cupid for ViBha πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Btw, did you notice when jiya was crying and vikram saw her, he almost wanted to hug her, though he stopped when he saw Shobha 😳 πŸ˜† Jiya can surely cure his OCD probs πŸ˜†

yup he is getting attached to Jiya but just dont want to show it in front of others and so instead he asked Nani to ask Jiya why is she crying .. πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the title πŸ˜†

I am writing from my phone so didn't quote urs

Thanks Jyo for a wonderful analysis I wanted to get back after dinner last nite but then my son had a history prep & was busy questioning him with my mind wandering about Vikram's past & Shobha's signing the affidavit !!

I am pulling out my thoughts from you update itself and adding a bit

Lovely Episode Aww My SuperMan is getting into Shobha's thoughts now and she smiled thinking what an Idiot she was

I made a siggy with that cute expression of Vikram & then Shobha looking at the Superman

Office Mahesh was rite & she realized she needs to be normal professional & later the next morning wanted to apoligize but she pricked its sensitive nerve which had some old scars about relationship & love & happiness , that look he gives her & asks her to leave she again knew she added salt to the wound which she wanted to avoid, but in a way he would someday have to come to terms & face it he may be self sufficient BUT deep inside the emotions which were buried will surface ..

There are a lot of puzzle pieces laied around which will he pick and glue what will he open next will it be a new chapter a new book as one of his friends suggested the boys also saw a change in Vikram and told him to use dandruff !!

OMG the way he cleared the Hitting on her and the under eye wrinkles she had Brillant work by Vikram nailed it yeah Rude But to clearly tell her that he was not interested But u never know hava ka jhoka kiisay Kaha ley jathi hai to show that care and respect & trust is playing some role soewhere between Shobha & Vikram ...

The Affidavite seems a little scary as many dynamics are being placed with the three major characters Prtagnists & where which direction it may lead is what the curiosity builds up articles are out about Shobha going to sign as she thinks about family her kids ned their dad BUt again is this samarth the one whom she thought was the man of her life for the 9 years she spent Yes its difficult to led go some deep wounds BUt maybe someone out there Vikram would be a healer she could see in her tough times...I feel that today's kulfi scene may help both of them lets see I am very much against her siging the papers even if it is for the kids as what guarantee he would be the father the kids want!! Even earlier he has never attended any function of school !

Its very dynamics makes us glued to know what they have to offer in these relationships society talks & individuals personal reasoning when they Vikram & Shobha both have some difficult times in present & past with Vikram to be resolved..

I wonder shat is Sarika talking abt the ex.. Maybe just to get that Hubby to realize that he needs to stand on his feet...
I felt bad for that guy he needs to be coached by Vikram
Hahahah that Jiya's messing his car aww baby is in pain I hope our superman will letgo of that and think to reah the nearest dentist !!

Precap is awww... I hope he dosen't lecture her about the duppatta Lekin his facial expressions seem to travel to some beautiful shades of happiness silently !!

Lovely collage Shweta !! & this is long weekend for us here I will defiantly do the following analysis in full form
!!

You are awesome jyo more so many debatable thoughts can be pinned down when we discuss as this show indeed is well made as we travel along over a month!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O I forgot Vikrams Dialogue Khayali Pulav !! πŸ˜†
He is a darlin !!
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Shanti : Wonderful take πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. me love that gif .. it was so cute the way she smiled remembering him and then wonders what the hell just happened πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. it was a small moment but carried lots of significance for future story I feel ..

Loved the way Vikram played his reverse psychology on Shobha again .. I mean wrinkles .. seriously πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. thats enough to put off a girl .. and Vikram knows exactly how to put off a girl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. he was so relieved when she called him rude πŸ˜† .. he maybthinking I m better being rude than being imagined as pervert πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Overalll me too loving the way ViBha's journey is making a smooth progress ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️