Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Jyo hello πŸ€—

N lovely post dear ...

Omg tht was some fast paced epi with lots happ on ALL the fronts

While vibha are taking a dig at each other ...the fact tht they are STILl truthful abt everything is wht takes the cake n sets up a base for understanding n mutual respect πŸ‘

Loved how vik steeped in when jiya was to be taken to the dentist n he did say tht ...he needs to get his car dry cleaned πŸ˜†

So Sam n tarun n Ajay are all set to Trap Sho n Garu ..
I think Sho will sign the affidavit n then she will probably Keep working or not forgive Sam n her closen with vik will be Sam 'a undoing

Anywwy looking forward to more epis ...

Beautiful collages Shweta
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post and collages jyoπŸ‘
OMG it seems ages since I last came to your postπŸ˜†

So nice to know that Vikram has starting caring for Jia and today the way he stepped in and took her to the doctor

Tarun is a bigger jerk than Samarth I guess as he is ready to trap her through this afedevoit

She should not sign it but I admit its very easy to say so and its a very precarious position

Nice to see shobha has started dreaming about Vikram or we can say her mind has started wandering towards him lol

Jyo I will be back in action in a few days and then write some long long things for you to read πŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RD-

Wonderful Post Jyo and awesome collages as well and now for some equally fantastic (not) poetry

arz hai

Yr dupatta covering my face , aadha to pehle hi tha ab hua poora gone case 🀣

And

Usually its the face pe til ,jispe fisalta hai dil
par yahan its the face ka wrinkle ,jisne kiya love salt sprinkle.

Poo omg how true and well said 🀣🀣
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Jyothi for both Written update and also this analysis.
I will make my post for both yesterday & today and it might get jumbled up in some places.
From what had happened & how Vikram reacted for Jiya in yesterdays & today's episode, it is clear that he will not give an heed to anyone even if it is Jiya's mother Shobha if something is related to Jiya and if he feels Jiya might get hurt (emotionally). Come what may he will be her strong pillar of support and can fight for her and can go to any extent to save that child.
If it were normal person, they would have thought why should I bother to help such people talk rudely to me even after I helped her child or after hearing others talk rubbish. But Vikram is not like any other man who cares for his reputation or his feelings but he felt for that child and saw her insecurities and he will stand tall in front of the world to save that doll from breaking due to the harsh words of this cruel society. For that he will not bother what her mother says or others says. The more Shobha talked about how it will be difficult for Jiya to face the society in the evening as he has demoralized her by stepping in to her Father's shoes, he was more resolved to make it a enjoyable party for his Jiya and ensure that no one talks to her nonsense. To make his plan workable, he went to extent to bribe the watchman and then gatecrashed to the party zone by climbing up the compound wall. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Which small girl will not like such an heroic person to be her friend & guardian? Then came the most acclaimed speech by him on parenting and how lucky he was for not being a father... And the comedy of it was that he threw a stone in dark and everyone thought it was for them when he said he had seen many of them in his coffee shops as couples but not with their respective spouse πŸ˜† and for that he said he own chains of coffee shops in the city? (anyways I was under the impression he own only that particular shop) and he further used the theory "A person who has not committed any sin should pelt the stone" by asking them have any one them who were there have not lied yet????????
With all this did you know one thing, he didn't say anything about him and Jiya relationship or why he was there with Jiya for the second time but he counter attacked them and made them speechless. He knows attacking is the best way of protecting and that is what he did for his little bundle of joy who went sorrowful with her friends taunts. Neither he justified himself to the congregate people nor to Shobha but all he said was he will be there for her whenever Jiya requires him. So hence forth it is clear that Jiya will run to her Boothnath Uncle whenever she finds some problem. She will not even bother to inform her mother as she feels that her mother already has a handful without additional burden.
Coming to Shobha & Usha's talk, I was under the impression that Usha will tell Shobha that she is in a good place where the neighbor is a good person but instead she teased Shobha about her beauty and how she should think of moving forward. The catch point here was not that Shobha retaliated why every one are behind her about new people etc. but the it was when Shobha said " Within 2 months, if I moved on, then what is the difference between me and Samarth". See she didn't negate the thought... And she said Samarth is her aaadat and not as he is her pyaar... the equations have changed but she can't come out of her habit as old habits are hard to forget.
And I have no qualms about Shobha lashing out Vikram in midnight in totally drenched condition. She was totally lost in her tension and hectic schedule that she did not even realized her physical condition while going to Vikram's house in a rainy midnight. Had she in her sense, she would not have gone to his place alone cladded with wet cloths in midnight that too when she thought he might be passing advances to her... I think Vikram understood her condition and eased her by saying he has no interest in her and he is worried about his carpet...and he chased Jiya only to strangle her neck for breaking his car mirror. He has a sure way to convince people that they were wrong and he was never. Good go and at the moment Shobha require this type of neutral people to gain her self confidence.
Mahesh was good to give a piece of Advise to Shobha to keep her personal & professional life apart. This will help her to deal with Samarth soon as we should expect him to return soon. Since you have already touched the Old pain of Vikram to the full, I will leave it at the moment. But it is good that his friends are aware of his past and they are trying their best to change him and are pushing him to move ahead. But unless he face a similar situation, the bolted pressure will not come out and when it does, it will come out like a molten lava and then he may require Jiya & Shobha by his side to collect him and console him. Naani alone can't do that job.
I don't want to talk about Tarun as Sandeep looks like a saint in front of this creep. He is hell bent to break Shobha not because he will gain more from that because he wants to take revenge for her slap. So he will by hook or crook will get the signatures on the Affidavit and Shobha as she now realized how much her kids miss their father will eventually get him released and then might move out his presence and keep Samarth at bay. This will surely create problems for her and they may (Samarth & his mother) will try to make Shobha's life miserable and might pressurize her to resign to her job and may move to Tarun's place. Here comes to crucial time for Shobha where she needs to decide about her future as she can't live on either Samarth's money or Tarun's money and if she refuse to their suggestion, they may talk about divorce and custody.
Coming Vikram filling in for Jiya's father's role even without his or their (Shobha and her kids) knowledge. The kids were talking about missing their father and suddenly Jiya got the tooth pain. And then rehan said how his father took him to doctor and how he got him ice cream later and then recited a story for him to make him sleep. Poor Jiya felt bad and the big brother was ready to ease her pain by telling her a story instead and her immediate reaction was that don't try to fill in to papa's shoes. How sensitive kids will be and this one conversation with her kids, made Shobha determined to get their father bailed out. But within few minutes the scene changed we saw Vikram taking Jiya to a dentist and later bought her ice cream and for all probability he may narrate a story to her during the drive to divert her mind from the pain. So did he not fill in Jiya's father's place and Jiya didn't even complained about it and let him do that happily????
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -RD-

Wonderful Post Jyo and awesome collages as well and now for some equally fantastic (not) poetry

arz hai

Yr dupatta covering my face , aadha to pehle hi tha ab hua poora gone case 🀣

And

Usually its the face pe til ,jispe fisalta hai dil
par yahan its the face ka wrinkle ,jisne kiya love salt sprinkle.

Poo its not fantastic but hilariously fantastic shayari by u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And thats Vicky babu for u .. he will fall for wrinkles instead of til πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Awesome review of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘

@Pooja ji
Aap ki shayari is excellent.. 😎

Glad u liked it Swetha πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

Wonderful Post and awesome collagesπŸ‘πŸ‘
fabulous episode... Shobha remembering Vikram seeing that superman toy was funnyπŸ˜†
Nani did a great job by sending vikram with shobha and jiyaπŸ˜† she always rocked it
but our cleanliness freak vikram is only thinking about his car πŸ˜† i wondering what they r doing on a kulfi stall is he really going to eat that kulfi😲
precap was awesome😳 shobha embarrassed

Nani is definitely the cupid for ViBha in this show πŸ˜† ... but our Vikram's OCD continues .. first carpet and now seatcover πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... well its destined that everything close to Vikram will b ruined in the hands of Shobha and Jiya only 🀣😳

I think hving kulfi during toothache is one of the reverse technique of Vikram mayb πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. dont think doctor adviced them to hv kulfi πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Jyo hello πŸ€—

N lovely post dear ...

Omg tht was some fast paced epi with lots happ on ALL the fronts

While vibha are taking a dig at each other ...the fact tht they are STILl truthful abt everything is wht takes the cake n sets up a base for understanding n mutual respect πŸ‘

Loved how vik steeped in when jiya was to be taken to the dentist n he did say tht ...he needs to get his car dry cleaned πŸ˜†

So Sam n tarun n Ajay are all set to Trap Sho n Garu ..
I think Sho will sign the affidavit n then she will probably Keep working or not forgive Sam n her closen with vik will be Sam 'a undoing

Anywwy looking forward to more epis ...

Beautiful collages Shweta

Yup what makes ViBha so different and lovable is their honest nature .. whether they r right or wrong , they come out clear always .. no fakeness in their words and thats where they both found a match in each other 😳 ... Just like Vikram , even Shobha has the ability to fumble and rub off someone in wrong way like the way she asks Vikram about his past instead of telling sorry .,.. same for Vikram , he too is blunt and can irritate anyone even when his intention is not that ... yet they come across honest and truthful πŸ‘πŸΌ

About the evil toli of Sam-Tarun-Ajay-MIL etc etc ... well I m sure all will put pressure on Shobha to bail out Samarth and mayb she will give in too because of her kids .. but the real triangle might start then once Samarth is out of jail and Shobha realises mayb she wants to move out now and might start enjoying Vikram's company more than her husband 😳
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Poo its not fantastic but hilariously fantastic shayari by u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And thats Vicky babu for u .. he will fall for wrinkles instead of til πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He will try to get rid of those wrinkles from under her eyes and will get 'n' number of creames for that and later will learn that they were just marks of her tiredness and will give a whole cucumber to cool her eyes πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Lovely post and collages jyoπŸ‘

OMG it seems ages since I last came to your postπŸ˜†

So nice to know that Vikram has starting caring for Jia and today the way he stepped in and took her to the doctor

Tarun is a bigger jerk than Samarth I guess as he is ready to trap her through this afedevoit

She should not sign it but I admit its very easy to say so and its a very precarious position

Nice to see shobha has started dreaming about Vikram or we can say her mind has started wandering towards him lol

Jyo I will be back in action in a few days and then write some long long things for you to read πŸ˜†

Nandz good to see u after a long time ... waiting for your comeback 😳

I agree , its easy to advice others about what to do and what not to do but equally difficult to follow the same ... Shobha got to think about her kids too who need a father and they hv no idea what exactly happened .. so she just cant think about herself in this case ... I guess thats what was shown in yesterday's episode too when she told herself that their father will b back soon .. she dint say her husband will b back soon but instead said their father which is the basic difference here ..

Tarun is definitely a bigger jerk the way he is taking almost everyone for a ride including Samarth

Shobha did think of Vikram and she even had a smile on her face .. it was quite an irony that while thinking about her own husband , she always feels sad and disappointed but while thinking about Vikram , she had a bright smile on her face 😳 and then she herself could not understand what just happened and was like mayb its due to stress , her mind has gone for a toss πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³