Love & Shaddi Ke Side Effects..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

OMGG Did I just see Shobha remembering Vikram seeing that superman toy and thinking if she remembered him just out of stress πŸ˜†, more like denial 😲 And did I just see the dupatta wala precap where Vikram looked all lost while Shobha a bit embarassed 😲😳 ... Looks like CVs r starting the love track already now 😳 ,.. With Samarth coming out of jail and ViBha love track kickstarting , I can see a very complicated triangle in the making 😎

I m glad CVs dint drag the whole misunderstanding and Shobha realised that she was wrong in judging Vikram .. pheww πŸ˜† ; So it seems Vikram is already leaving a mark in Shobha's subconscious mind the way she instantly remembered him seeing the superman toy .,..awww 😳 ; I guess slowly Samarth's memories will fade away from her life and it might b just replaced with Vikram 😳 ; She may not accept it today but I felt it was symbolic the way she lifts up the superman toy and thinks of Vikram in same superman dress πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ; Symbolic in the sense she knew somewhere that Vikram was Jiya's superman today the way she motivated her something which his father could never do

ViBha office scene was super cute especially the way Shobha was fumbling to say one simple sorry πŸ˜† whereas Vikram went on taunting Shobha about her wrinkles and how she looks very ordinary πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; I guess Vikram was applying his typical reverse psychology again so that Shobha does not misunderstand his intentions anymore πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; But poor Vikram , when he was nice to her , she started doubting his intentions and today when he was once again in his sarcasm and taunting mode , she called him rude πŸ˜† ; Ab Vikram kare toh kya kare πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. But I guess Vikram is changing for sure .. He no more gets pissed off at the sight of Shobha and instead tries to think of ways which does not upset her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ; He knows that she is a bit insecure about men now and so he gave her the impression as if he never finds her attractive or anything so that the fear goes out of her mind 😳 . Very smart Vikram πŸ˜‰

In all this once again talks of past came in picture and the moment Shobha questioned him about why is he so phobic to relationships and whether its connected to his past , Vikram got all upset and asked her to leave .. hmm .. Looks like he is quite vulnerable when it comes to his past .. Those scars of past hv not fully healed and he still feels the pain ; I think somehow Nani might spill the beans about his past to Shobha one day since she is getting quite curious about it and also beginning to relate to Vikram now 😳

Tarun seems to b playing quite a smart game here .. First handle Shobha matter and then Garima one 😑 ; Just hated the way he smartly manipulated Shobha by giving him two choices , either compromise for the sake of kids or just keep cursing her fate ; Shobha's dilemma is justified here because she could see how much kids miss their father ; Its not easy to simply walk out of a 9yr old relationship especially when kids r also in the equation ; Her main dilemma is related to kids here .. If she was alone , she would hv never agreed to sign those papers knowing well that her husband cheated on her and is not even sorry for it but she is not alone and thats where the real issue is πŸ˜’ ; She cannot deprive her kids from father's love and this is where I feel she will b ready to compromise as per the new article πŸ€”

But mayb once she bails out Samarth , his true colours will come out because I m sure he wont change his ways and will continue to sleep around with girls whereas Shobha too wont leave her job and this is where I see a major clash πŸ€” ; Samarth might even accuse Shobha-Vikram of hving an affair and this is where I even see a Samarth-Vikram clash which should b interesting 😎

Vikram taking Shobha and Jiya in his car to see a doctor is a future indication I guess as Doctor for sure will mistake ViBha as couple πŸ˜† and will ask both to take care of Jiya's teeth and in future both might b asked to come together for Jiya's next check up πŸ˜‰ and if by that time Samarth is out of jail , then he will go mad after finding out that in his absense Vikram is being the father of her kid both in school and doctor's check-up too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; But Shobha might take a liking for Vikram by then because in Samarth's absense , Vikram is actually fulfilling the duties of a dotting father perfectly ⭐️ ;

Vikram and his OCD nature was back in action today especially when he cringed at the sight of Jiya's saliva falling on his car's seatcover 🀣 ; Any person looking at Vikram here will think what a heartless guy cringing over a kid's saliva but in reality we know how Vikram is , the way he helped out Jiya in her school 😳 ; Thats why one should never judge a person on face value .. Looks and Appearences and even actions can b deceptive at times πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...

Coming to the precap , so Shobha's dupatta flies and falls on Vikram's face ... sighhh is it the start of ViBha's love track .. I feel Vikram might fall for Shobha , like his friends said , he is already changing and stuck with one secretary for a long time now πŸ˜‰ but Shobha might remain in denial even if she starts developing a soft corner for her boss πŸ€” ...

Overall a good episode with ViBha slowly coming close and developing a bond and also Vikram is changing 😳...

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Some more collages r coming up 😳

Credit as usual goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha πŸ‘πŸ‘
ShanUlas thumbnail
Jyoti can I use ur musinga wala adhy poster as my siggy for sometime ...I really like it
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Jyoti can I use ur musinga wala adhy poster as my siggy for sometime ...I really like it

Yes sure u can dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
nice post n collages.
one doubt tarun is shobha's sis hubby or Samarth's sis hubby becos in epi he said to his wife tat I went ur sis house shobha n tarun's wife said di n all?
if tarun is shobha's sis hubby then he is bro of Samarth n then tarun's bro n garima r not sis-bro?
Edited by Savz_Startling - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
All collages r added now πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

nice post n collages.

one doubt tarun is shobha's sis hubby or Samarth's sis hubby becos in epi he said to his wife tat I went ur sis house shobha n tarun's wife said di n all?
if tarun is shobha's sis hubby then he is bro of Samarth n then tarun's bro n garima r not sis-bro?

Tarun is Shobha's brother-in-law .. that is sister's hubby .. so he has no blood connection or direct connection with Samarth's family .. he just works for Samarth but comes from Shobha's side of the family ... So Tarun's brother ands Garima cannot b bro-sis 😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful Post Jyo and awesome collages as well and now for some equally fantastic (not) poetry

arz hai

Yr dupatta covering my face , aadha to pehle hi tha ab hua poora gone case 🀣

And

Usually its the face pe til ,jispe fisalta hai dil
par yahan its the face ka wrinkle ,jisne kiya love salt sprinkle.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome review of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘
@Pooja ji
Aap ki shayari is excellent.. 😎
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Post and awesome collagesπŸ‘πŸ‘
fabulous episode... Shobha remembering Vikram seeing that superman toy was funnyπŸ˜†
Nani did a great job by sending vikram with shobha and jiyaπŸ˜† she always rocked it
but our cleanliness freak vikram is only thinking about his car πŸ˜† i wondering what they r doing on a kulfi stall is he really going to eat that kulfi😲
precap was awesome😳 shobha embarrassed