An absolutely fabulous serial!!

tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What a brilliant serial this is!!
I am completely charmed by the characterisation of the male and female leads, Garima, Nani, and Jiya, and rightly repelled by the slimy husband and in-laws. Just loving the subtleties in Vikram and Shobha: her steadfast goofiness yet fragility, his insecure, Chandleresque (Friends) eternal bachelor-ish, strength. Mmm.
Loving it!! Loving how their classy romance is unfolding. Only regret is I found this gem a little late in the day - trying to find links to the old episodes, and unable to find ones that still work.
I really hope this forum makes it to the top on this site - the serial deserves no less!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Welcome Yes this show has a lot of beautiful dynamics & something related to the instances in life we see .. Dramatically Fictionally enhanced to showcase relationship how society would see & its outcome ...
The protagonists are doing a great job & the pace is wonderful ...

Here is the link to previous epidoes you can catch !!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4184840

See you around ...
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Hey Welcome Yes this show has a lot of beautiful dynamics & something related to the instances in life we see .. Dramatically Fictionally enhanced to showcase relationship how society would see & its outcome ...
The protagonists are doing a great job & the pace is wonderful ...

Here is the link to previous epidoes you can catch !!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4184840

See you around ...

Thank you for the welcome and the link. 😊
I absolutely loved the face-off between a drenched Shobha dripping all over Vik's prized carpet and his "hatto!!" minus the heat or over-reaction. And tonight Vikram's take on his hand accidentally brushing against Shobha's...Loved that he acknowledged the touch and her in-drawn breath, and dismissed it - I'm thinking more for his own sake than hers, because he seems to be the one falling first. :)
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sabs
You here! welcome this is dd...πŸ€—

This is a brilliant show that needs to be watched and loved..

Hilarity amidst sensitivity...

The show has a wonderful mature cast and the characters they play so very real and relateble.

Naani is Rocker Chic..and you got to go back and watch the old episodes to know what I am taking about. And oldie who lives life to the fullest, Super Naani is what I call her.

The support cast and characters too are just perfect..and each has the perfect role to play in this very sensitive drama...

See you around and look forward to your amazing posts...

dd

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
tvbug2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Sabs

You here! welcome this is dd...πŸ€—

This is a brilliant show that needs to be watched and loved..

Hilarity amidst sensitivity...

The show has a wonderful mature cast and the characters they play so very real and relateble.

Naani is Rocker Chic..and you got to go back and watch the old episodes to know what I am taking about. And oldie who lives life to the fullest, Super Naani is what I call her.

The support cast and characters too are just perfect..and each has the perfect role to play in this very sensitive drama...

See you around and look forward to your amazing posts...

dd

DD!! πŸ€— Lovely to find you here!!
And you are soo right!! This one's like fine wine, mellow and leaves me feeling good. So many times over the last few epis I've been grinning (silly smile πŸ˜ƒ) and hugging myself...and rewatching the epis. Am going to watch the old epis this weekend via that link that Shanti has been kind enough to send my way.
Am surprised by the rather low turnout at this forum, but pretty sure it's just a matter of time.
And wile not full RReviews, I'm def going to do my little bit to perk up the forum πŸ˜‰
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

DD!! πŸ€— Lovely to find you here!!
And you are soo right!! This one's like fine wine, mellow and leaves me feeling good. So many times over the last few epis I've been grinning (silly smile πŸ˜ƒ) and hugging myself...and rewatching the epis. Am going to watch the old epis this weekend via that link that Shanti has been kind enough to send my way.
Am surprised by the rather low turnout at this forum, but pretty sure it's just a matter of time.
And wile not full RReviews, I'm def going to do my little bit to perk up the forum πŸ˜‰

I wonder why as well Sabs, but hope so too this forum will bring in the finest writers sooner than later. Viewers have always been complaining about their badly written female protagonist characters and here you have the perfect one. I think every woman needs to watch it or at least give it a try.

And yeah I look forward to your precious ViBha Dastaans... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so excited you are here and loving this serial!
It is really good isn't it?
I am looking forward to your takes just like on the RR forum
(still missing RR every day)
But this is a nice breath of fresh air.
Edited by Pinot - 9 years ago
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey welcome😊
yes the story is really good and the chemistry BTW the lead actors is beautiful 😳
hope the writers dont ruin this by unnecessary dragging
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello to U AGN n if u recall we did meet in another forum πŸ˜‰
N my god I am surprised to see so many ppl Common on the both the forums ..and have to say the shows are good and THIS ONE definitely a TAD BIT BETTER ...I guess mainly cos it's coming from a more polished PH

Btw this forum has few members as of now but wonderful discussions on all the epis πŸ˜›

Do enjoy urself n have a great time Here

Cheers
shamyj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi good to see a few of the familiar members here. I love this show and started seeing it from episode 1 when I knew who the cast would be. I love the mature story line!
I do think sometimes Vikrams characterization is a bit OTT but I love the subtle pace at which the feelings of the ML and FL are shown. And oh the slimy husband ...Harsh Chayya plays the role to perfection