-#::: Dwadashatmaja Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 28 :::#- - Page 5

Poll

In Star Bharat, who negatively influenced Star Karna's life the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats Karnalis! I voted for (According to Jamy,) Manthra's best friend's PunarAvatar..
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OH!! where r u people..there is no one here..😭
-Everglow- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Hemangi

Ok my answer this question:
================================================================
Epic Karna was in super miffed mode as he saw Priyamvada brainwashing teary-eyed ⭐️ Kunti to go "I dont know u ⭐️ Karna" mode in ⭐️ Bharat.
Epic Karna - "Oh no... This lady again 😔 ... why cant she put off her hands from ⭐️ Kunti 😡. This ⭐️ Kunti is all teary for my ⭐️ avatar she would have defo reveal his secret... but this poisonous MeduVada ... err I mean this poisonous Priyamvada 😡 has come up with another black rope scheme of hers... but this time her mouth seems to be doing the work of the rope instead. Oh why dont ⭐️ Kunti sent her off packing her bags"

But ⭐️ Kunti ignored Priyamvada's Anti-⭐️Karna bhasans' & goes off to see her jyesthest mantra prasad 😆

Epic Karna (Face lit up with a 😊) - "Good move ⭐️ Kunti...all venom of this poisonous 'vada' went to deaf ears" 😃

Epic Karna became emotional while watching ⭐️ Kunti & ⭐️ Karna meeting... 😭. But that was short-lived as ⭐️ Pandavas made their entry.

Epic Karna - ⭐️ Pandavas... did that poisonous 'vada' sent them here to stop ⭐️ Kunti to blurt out the truth 😕

In ⭐️ Bharat, ⭐️ Kunti is unable to bear the insults flying between her jyesht mantra prasad and other prasads so much that she is ready to tell her secret... and blurts out:

Angaraj Karna., Angraj Karna.. tumhare Jyesht Bhrata...

Epic Karna - 'Ah..what a refief... she finally did it'

In ⭐️ Bharat,
*Silence*
Jesht bhrata jaise hain...😆

Epic Karna's face fell

Epic Karna - "Nooo... what the hell just happened . This ⭐️ Kunti... I...I..."

Vrushali came rushing there hearing her aarya's scream. She understood what the situation was & sat beside her aarya to console him.

Epic Karna turning towards Vrushali - '⭐️ Kunti almost said it Vrushu...but that vada's 😡poisonous trick came to play on that very time. How I wished to put ear muffs in all the ⭐️ Pandavas ears before ⭐️ Kunti's 2nd dialogues' 😔

Vrushali - 'Now aarya dont be sad... forget about it & lets eat something. U said u were hungry & want to eat 'Medu Vada'

Epic Karna - "Medu Vada" "No Vrushu... not Medu Vada. I wont be able to take any kind of Vadas from now on. Bring me some Continental instead".

====================================================================
I got inspired by Jamy's Priyamvada & vada comparison in his last answer that I couldn't stop myself for making 'MeduVada' my scape goat 😆

Epic Answer Hema!👏 The 'Vada' part and the last one, OMG!!😆🤣
-Everglow- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

OK!!my answer for Swathi's question..Epic karna was highly irrirated by the previous episode..that is priya aunty's episode..with a hesitation he switch on the tv..

Epickarna: what to do..my starkarna is so attractive..I cannot miss his episode...oh!! kahani mein twist..my star mother is coming to meet star karna..what a lucky karna u r man..I didn't get a chance to meet my mother like this..but ur mother is coming..running ..to meet u..but how😕it is the job of krishna to say the truth to me..but how kunthi can say this now..ok!! starbharat can show anything..matha satyavati as selfish..a fishing village in himalayas..south Indian Barathanatiyam in Hastinapur rajsabha..hmmm!!! in that list kunthi revealing the truth to karna..I thinkthey are going to create this star karna in a different way..that is he knows about his birth in the begining itself..ok!! anyways..this scene is going to be more emotional and sentimental..
now!! karna crosses the way ..kunthi saw him..she was almost to call but didn't ...but karna feels it..he stopped suddenly ..andlooking at kunthi
Epickarna: waah!!! what a telepathy..how emotional..beautiful love between son and mother..what is he doing..taking a lotus..keeping it at her feet..wait a minute..
Epickarna paused the tv
Epickarna: this is going to be something very interesting..and heart moving..mind blowing episode..I should do something interesting now..ok!!I have an idea..let me play some BGM for this episode..star BGms are awesome..especially ka ku BGM..all the ladies are making their house to float in flood..😭
epickarna started playing his violin.." surya dev so gaye..lala..lala..laaalaaa..laaalaa..."
he is enjoying palying mildly between the super convo..he is dreaming about the words from kunthi and preparing himself to play a heavy emotional track for the dialogue:" Putr!! Mein hoon tumahari matha!!..lalala...llalalala...tum meri putr hai..meri pratham partha hai..surya dev ka mantraprasad hai..lala...lalala...lalala..."
Epickarna: wow!! come on star mathaa..say it..but what pandavas entry here..but she is saying something
starkunthi: Angaraj karan tumahari..
Epickarna..lalalalala...
Starkunthi: tumhari jyesth bratha hai
Epickarna:..oh!! she said...dashang...lalala..lala..
starkunthi: jyesth bratha jeisa hai
Epickarna: la..lllaaow...oow...ouww..ting..tang...dwing..tut..dish..the strings in the violin got cut..
Epickarna was shocked for a while..then🤣🤣🤣

oh!! my dear whity Star matha..u saved the great story line of great mahabharatha..oh!! I forgot that priya auty got some vachans from u..first she said not to say to ur father..then to ur husband..then now to ur children..then what grandchildren..?? their children..don't worry she will be with you till u get children from your grand children ..because she don't have any family ..she will be with u and call u "Rajkumari"..
the final touch..eyelock between karna kunthi..
Epickarna: huukuummm!!starCVs..u can run some more episodes by this eye lock..ok!! vrushu is going to grind me for breaking a good voilin

Bold- #SoTrue!!
Blue-🤣🤣

Red- Seriously, ⭐️Bharat can make anything possible!
Grey- 👍🏼
Pink- I would suggest EpicKarna to be alert😆
Edited by Sha-Ja-Fanatic - 9 years ago
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good afternoon my lovely friends🤗Dhivzz and Hema epic answers to the question!!👏👏👏
Dhivzz my leg is not hurting now.It is relaxing and enjoying holidays😉
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
And I have decided to give my vote to the man himself.Yeah our dearest ⭐️Karna to let him know I didnt like the non-Karnalike things he did😈
-Everglow- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

Good afternoon my lovely friends🤗Dhivzz and Hema epic answers to the question!!👏👏👏

Dhivzz my leg is not hurting now.It is relaxing and enjoying holidays😉

Vani, you seem quite happy!😆
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Yes Ani I am happy bcos I got a long and much needed vacation unexpectedly.TBH I feel like winning a lottery😆
Edited by vaikartana - 9 years ago
-Everglow- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

Yes Ani I am happy bcos I got a long and much needed vacation unexpectedly.TBH I feel like winning a lottery😆

Enjoy😆 and do take care..
-Everglow- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Dwadashatmaja

Dwadasha means 12. Dwadashatma means one who leads 12 months or who is the soul of 12 months.
Dwadashatma is a name of Surya Deva.

So Dwadashatmaja means Son of Surya!😛

This time it is rather a simple name I chose for a difference!😉

The name-selection is awesome Jamy and I must say that you explain very well!👏