TC Article - Shobha to lie in Court!

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sobha-lie-court-save-samarth-life-ok-s-ajeeb-daastaan-141106

Not too happy about this...I hope she has a change of mind last minute...
Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS
Kyun?! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Me too not happy about this. ๐Ÿคข Even if she is doing it for her kids, there has to be some other way too..
There is the TB article too i guess, in which samarth and Tarun have hatched a plan to make sure she lies in the court
Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TFS

Oh gid tell me it's not true pls ...this ain't fair ...wasn't this show abt breaking the mould ???then why the stereotype
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, DD. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I can understand her lying, but can't excuse it. I suppose it's good in a way, coz it keeps the romance slow. And as she said herself, it's just two months, she can't get over Samarth, he's a habit of a lifetime. I so hope that he continues behaving like an utter cad and completely grinds her love into dust, so that when she loves Vikram, it is without reservations or regrets.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O god this is interesting !! She was looking at the papers and making her mind when the kids were asking about their dad & Rehan telling that he will be back before the last game ...

Now the dentist part is interesting Let su see how things change !!

Even if Samarth is out with his bail what changes will affect Shobha and then Vikram in her life

I am also thinking what has happened in Vikram life so many triggers in his life too !! will the precap answer something with the way he looked at Shobha sur to teh dupatta
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
TFS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ hope last minutes she change her mind๐Ÿ˜•
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope Shoba does not support, what is wrong by signing it.
Hope she takes a cue from Vikram,who stood for the truth,even when it meant going against his long time friend and also taking the risk of being harmed by him in revenge,when he could have easily saved his friendship.
Samrath needs to be severely punished by law,for his crimes.

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Thanks for sharing, DD. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I can understand her lying, but can't excuse it. I suppose it's good in a way, coz it keeps the romance slow. And as she said herself, it's just two months, she can't get over Samarth, he's a habit of a lifetime. I so hope that he continues behaving like an utter cad and completely grinds her love into dust, so that when she loves Vikram, it is without reservations or regrets.

Yeah she is definitely not over her husband. And if she does lie it would solely be for the sake of the kids...

But this would mean he is out too soon. And Shobha gives up her job and back in his home. ViBha romance gets stalled.

Or maybe something else comes up against him. For there was the other woman apart from the one in the video who might expose something more about this man's wrongdoings.

Also Sabs the show is declared finite as of now. 6 months only. So it will be fast paced though it doesnt look rushed at all as of now...

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š
i hope she changes her mind, smarth doesnot deserved to to come out from jail and if he comes out then he will make shobha's life miserable
and she has to leave her job as well
no VIBHA scenes then