rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Our Vikram is now an action hero. It seems he is coming out of his cell slowly..He sees himself in Jia,and whatever cost he wants to protect her.
Vikram's character has many layers(as told by Apurva) ,the serial people try to bring it out very professinally and beautifully. He even high jumped the wall to get the name cleared .He has tactics to handle the parents(CCTV lie) ,can go any extreme to protect Jia from mockery from her peers(no himself ).

The fight between Shoba and Vikram is quite enjoyable .His outfit as superman is very funny.
Still he is the same Vikram, worrying over the spoilt costly carpet.
Shoba shouting " I am not available"In turn he retarting " who cares, you are spoiling my carpet " are hilarious.
Oh nani ,you are super in your Dracula outfit !
Shoba, you a beauty to see in your elegant saree!.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes It was a wonderful shade of Vikram He does carry loads of layers & I love the fact they come out time to time..
The Super man tees was one of a kind may be it was with all the occurances of acts right from him being a motivator for jiya during the BB selection time till jumping over the other side to give his two cents to people parents who were talking about the whole Shobha BF & kids questioning Jiya about this fake dad Yeah at the end of the Day he was happy he kept taht little girl happy as a HERO an Angle as Superman .. And above all it was halloweeni time as Naani says & he wanted to sleep peacefully in his Superman Nite suit Untill Shobha messed his sleep & his carpet !!😆

I am sure he will send the Bill of that too to her 😆 for replacement !!
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Shanti for your reply. I want to have a healthy discussion over this "strange story", as they call it ,till they won't mess up with the story line for TRPs
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anytime we r here to always discuss 😊 , i love the fact that each the show is giving some
Curiosity level everyday as I followed from day one & the charcaters have those foundations they are grooming to be it the protagnists or all the other charcaters & the variation the triggers placed on them affecting them the aspect of various human shades is bringing that realistic touch how society looks how the viwer visualzes & how they deliver !! The changes balanced with the 5 stages of viweing as happy emotional sad frustaion or anger is weaved to the scenarios needed & keep us at the edge of our seat.

More people should see such shows as it compromises what is projected in society & also a value drawn to how strenght & foundation should always be the threshold of an individual keeping the dignity high & resolve the situational problems with composure & trust the rite individual

I hope the flow of this dastaan does take these routes with a few twist & turns at perks !!
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post and I agree he vik stole the show for me ...he not only knows how to get wht he wants but also knows HOW to get tht m by hook or by crook ...

Awesome epi