LURRVEEE THIS SHOW, DAMMITT!

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
(don't mind the caps, I really mean it with all that enthusiam!) hehe.

HEEY Guys! :D
(just penning down a little rambling review of my own of this refreshing show!) such a breaak and something to forward to each day..

I finally decided to pen down on the forum as to how much i LOVE this show! seriously, just discovered it a few weeks back after watching a promo on TV and BAM! it hit me seeing Sonali Bendre, rain, long drive and 'Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh' instrumental/lyrics playing in the backgroud. AND then, there was no going after watching promos online and I just couldn't stop gawking @ Sonalik aka Shoba- She's so darn pretty! Figure and all- she deff defines shoba as a house-wife, working woman and a mother of 2 super-awesome, cutiee naughty kids!
I love everything about this show- whether it be the a hatke plot of a two-faced vicious hard core disgusting politician having an affair while so naturally 'trying to be a family man and supposedly loving this wife' for 9 long time. I mean you gotta give it to this facade of a husband for playing it so well eeh. Could you blame it on Shoba for being so damned in love and not noticing! I mean the first-sign was such a give away. But I must say Summerth is playing his character so well!
- Love and adore Garu's and Shoba's sisterly relationship! I mean something so different to see from the typical SIL relationships not worth seeing in reality or TV.
- Have I mentioned how much I loved the kids- Rehaan and Jiya! I mean that patakha kudi, cutesness overloaded, bad-as- Jiya! Kids just make it all better and just makes my day brighter
- today's Epi- Nani cracked me up like no tom dressed up as a witch for holloween! I gotta say- Nani is such an amazing lady and so well played character- LOVEEE HER! She's just a fun-loving break to go to after an hectic day and refreshes the plot of the story even more. Too cute is her wacko character of braids and ribbons- LMAO!
- I see what they did there for Halloween as our Bhoothnath uncle (adore that name!) is dressed to bed in superman! Wah. He surely rocks it ! & Mr. Vic is playing the character to the T just like Shoba- & him and the cast is such a break for seeing regular faces- though I only have a few indian shows- not a crazy SP fan or anything ..
Poor guy's imported carpet got drenched and Shoba- poor thing got it all wrong- can't blame her.. but her realization after- glad all's cleared.
- the rest and the MIL- no comments. ugggh.

I have to add- this show needs to be watched- realistic and refreshing- Lovin the independent Shoba and her strong-headed, willpower and strength to manage it all- kids feeling the loss of a father eventually- & a superhero- who despite being not all that great- is a superman in disguise.
Cast and crew- you guys are rocking it! :D

<333
until next time!
What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome

What's the best thing about this show that its Hilarity amidst sensitivty!

A delicate subject is coated and dished out realistically but with bouts of laughter thrown in...so it does not turn into the cliche rona dhona kinda stuff.

Cast is brilliant, the look of the show is excellent. Away from the 3-piece clad dark intense men.. Here is a man who suffers from Germophobes and Trichophobes and wears red socks to bed!๐Ÿ˜†A child at heart, brilliant at what he does, in your face kind of man...And yes he is Real!

The heroine isgoing from a timid gorgeous wife of a scoundrel to a smart, sassy, independent mother and woman. And she speaks her mind too. Her thought process is out in the open. No guess work here. Plus her dress code is leggings, jeans and tunics. Thank goodness away from the usual stuff. A very real working woman is portrayed.

Love the show...it is as real as it can get. Naani is Super Naani! Kids are adorable. Naughty as they can get. Garima is another relatable character. No OTT drama here. This Dastaan is #Ajeeb and #Fun and with #Real substance!l

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m also loving n enjoying this show
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hello hilly

N yes ADHY is one of the BESt show's on tv now ..

Mature story ..not really a love story but a tale tht promises to be diff n bridge the gap Betwwen the opposites , Sho n vik ...

Very realistic n the makers have done justice to it n have poignantly handled the sensitive issues ...with negative characters like tarun n MIL n Ajay and the good supporting one like nani n Usha ..

They have struck gold, n I hope they Keep the show like this only

Cheers
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi welcome..๐Ÿ˜Š
this show is really very refreshing...it revovles around a important matter of a man's disloyalty, that how he betrayed his own country...and how all this will affects his family
Sonali is doing a commendable job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ its good to see how she is fighting every battle just for the sake of her own kids๐Ÿ˜ณ
Apurva character is different. loved his straight forward nature๐Ÿ˜ณ
hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Could someone just lemme know how to reply back to each comment individually? I really don't post as much on the IF except once in a while.. that'd be appreciated! :)

ddsoaps; I've read your stuff! Loved it too ! I completely agree what you've said. Vic is such a realistic, straightforward character- love his bluntness, his antics and yes his hair loss matters and being a germaphobic. He's a cuteeey, you start feeling for him, loving him when he's subtle and not too harsh and yet I can't wait for his past to be relieved.
Shoba's faab dressing sense and Super Nani- & yes this whole concept has deff been diluted alongside some normalcy, fun-loving humour and bluntness and subtleness- nothing too harsh where the lead woman is seen crying forever, ranting in sarees. I would love see Vic & Shoba being great friends and getting together eventually- which seems a faraway thought as of now.. once she ends up divorcing her scumbag of a volatile husband.

cannot wait for Summerth's downfall- eventually he finds out what Tarun has planned behind his back and by that- has already got most of his shares and what not. haha! Best fraaands made for each other. It's been than not having any friends then someone like Tarun! uggh. Stupid MIL- let's see how she treats him when his real face is unveiled and she's not even disturbed @ the fact of her own son being exposed and leading on to a affair- what a mother!

anywhoot, thanks for your input guys! :D
Light-hearted yet societal effective show should be produced more often than same old typical stuff.

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

select the "Quote" button on the right...

and type on your reply/comment after the quote that shows at the end of the other person's topic or post.

You can also delete the contents of the person's post if you wish to keep it short.

I am not an expert at this...but you can also go to the help Desk Section that shows on the main page.

the Dev Team would be of help further...

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi hilly,

I normally don't watch serials, but when I do, they are the best ones๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜†
What I liked about this show is its simplicity and realistic approach to various situations in life. Sonali 's acting is brilliant and apurva is amazing as a OCD suffering khadoos๐Ÿ˜† though his heart is of gold. Everything about this show is amazing - the characters, bg music( ajeeb dastan hai yeh is my all time fav song๐Ÿ˜ณ) dialogues, everything!

You'll enjoy a lot in this forum ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love,
May

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hiya welcome to the forum and me too . .i love all the points u wrote about. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shobha- her kids
Shobha- Garu
Shobha & her Sadu Vicky babu
Vicky - Nani
Vicky - Jeeya

are my fave
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We do need enthusiasm on the forum. So we should have no qualms reading the caps. :D
Also, after reading everyone's comments, I really don't have anything more to say. You guys have put it all out there. All those things that make this show so unique, lovely and worthy of being respected.
Just showing my support.
Great post, by the way!
Edited by RibelleDelCuore - 9 years ago