Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Correct me if I am wrong- but I thought that in some earlier episodes, it was suggested that Mahesh was newly married

and in yest's epi , he tells Vik that his son Krish studies in the same school as Jiyu...how come?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even I thought The same But First time when Mahesh said Meri Nayi Nayi Shaadi Hoyee hai he wanted to escape the Late nite working hours with Vikram
Second time when He Vikram asked him about tumhari Shaadi hoyee Hai he said meri 5 years ki jo steady girfriend thi ussi say shaadi Kar lee
And now his son Krish is in the same school ..
Effectively all these triggers are to Vikram that he is happily married with a wife & a son !!

So maybe he got married about a while back say 4 years and now he has a son who is also in pre kinder garden in the same school he may have also come to the party to check out how things are ...

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes right when vikram askd him r u married? he said im newly married
now his son has come in just few epi๐Ÿ˜† woh bhi of school going๐Ÿ˜†
this can only happen in Ekta's show
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Even I thought The same But First time when Mahesh said Meri Nayi Nayi Shaadi Hoyee hai he wanted to escape the Late nite working hours with Vikram
Second time when He Vikram asked him about tumhari Shaadi hoyee Hai he said meri 5 years ki jo steady girfriend thi ussi say shaadi Kar lee
And now his son Krish is in the same school ..
Effectively all these triggers are to Vikram that he is happily married with a wife & a son !!

So maybe he got married about a while back say 4 years and now he has a son who is also in pre kinder garden in the same school he may have also come to the party to check out how things are ...

quite possible... only this theory can explain it
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ur right vidi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Must have been a blooper
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Ur right vidi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Must have been a blooper

Shanti ke explanation se todhi Shanti milli mujhe...else I wanted to bang my head to the wall๐Ÿคข
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
May be shis 5yrs girlfriend was with 4yrs old kid and they were in live-in relation be for marriage ๐Ÿ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Correct me if I am wrong- but I thought that in some earlier episodes, it was suggested that Mahesh was newly married

and in yest's epi , he tells Vik that his son Krish studies in the same school as Jiyu...how come?

Need not be from this marriage.๐Ÿ˜‰