Discussion of the Week!-10 June-17 June!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

This week's Discussion is zara haat keh, not related to tv industry or film.

I was go through a site and come across the following video.

http://208.53.138.63/OnDemand/video.php?q=m&m=%2FJunoon% 2FEhtesaab+-+%28+350k+%29.rm

Take a look at it!

It was released by Junoon in 1997 but was BANNED by Nawaz (Not So)Shreif's goveronment. Because it reflected the true faces of our system.

What do you think:

1. Has Pakistan Improved in these 8 years?
2. Is our politics and our system cleaner then in 1997?
3. If not then who do you think can come in as a life saver?
4. Are we under a Marshal Law in Disguise?
5. Do you think General Pervaiz Musharraf will let go of his Army Title?
6. What are the possiblities of Behnazir Bhotto becoming a Pakistani Leader once again?

My request to all, Please please take part in the discussions. and if you have any issue which we can discuss regarding Pakistan, Please Please PM me, and then we can have that topic for discussion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JinK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know😕I'm really clueless about politics😳
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JinK

I don't know😕I'm really clueless about politics😳

yea me 2 i hardly keep up wit US politicz n u want me 2 keep up w/ paki politicz?..........ok i saw da video n herez mah 2 centz on it

ITZ SAD, DEVESTATING N HORRIFFYIN 2 C HOW PPL CAN B SO CORRUPT N SO DUMBFOUND BY $$...NONE OF ITZ GONNA B W/U WEN U FACE ALLAH.R DA PPL GONNA B ABLE TO STAND UP2 ALLAH N ADMIT 2 DER BAD DEEDZ.....IN A WAY THIS IS ALSO A BIG SIN IF NOT IN EYEZ OF SOCIETY RELIGION MAKEZ IT RONG....I THOT PAKISTAN WAS ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN BUT IT HAZ BCUM $$ REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. WAT DEY R DUING IZ GOIN AGAINST RELIGION AZ WELL DERZ A REASON 4 EMPHASIS ON ZAKAH N ALLAH MENTIONED IN NUMEROUS VERSES OF DA QURAN DAT V SHUD B KIND 2 DA ORPHANZ N DA WIDOWZ AND DA POOR ETC...(CHECK OUT SURAH MAUN IN 30TH PARA AS WELL AS MANY OTHERZ)...OK 4GET RELIGON WAT ABT MORAL?...HOW CAN U B SATIFIED EATIN BETTER YET...WASTIN FOOD WEN OTHERZ R DYIN OF STARVATION?..............DIS IZ VERY SAD IT DEGRADES PAK AS A COUNTRY N US AS BEIN PPL W/ NE AFFILIATIONZ W/ DAT COUNTRY.............I MEAN YEA I LUV PAK N ALL BUT DATZ 2 MUCH ALL DIS GOTTA END!!

PS it was meant 2 b in all capz cuz i am angry n i waz yellin

sadbloke thumbnail
I think Pak is a martial law in disguise but Pervez Musharraf seems to me to be the only one capable of running Pak with some control and authority. Possibilty of Benazir Bhutto becoming PM is not only a far cry but also a setback for relations with India coz she is SO very anti-India.I remember watching on TV she abusing India and instigating the masses at her rallies.