Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Excellent analysis of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘β­οΈ
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Jyoti,

It is nice to see your post in ADHY forum. Shweths told me about it. Wonderful post and a very detailed analysis. I enjoyed reading your post in RR forum too.😊

Shweths- Great collages and you capture the images so well.😊

These are the things which made today's episode special for me.😊

1) Loved how Vikram didn't care about Shobha, the society or anybody else and went straight to Jiya's rescue. It boosted up Jiya's morale and made her so emotional.πŸ˜›

2) Congrats! to Jiya on getting selected for the basketball team. It means a lot to her after all she had to go through in her life at such a tender age. And from today onwards, Vikram is a hero in Jiyu's eyes.πŸ˜›

3) Loved how Vikram was a moral police to those parents and even though he lied about the CC footage, it still became his weapon and put those parents to shame.😊

4) A big round of applause to Nani for dressing up as a witch and going to the Halloween party. That house needs laughter and I am glad that she can provide that laughter.😊

5) I really bad for Shobha and I can understand how much Samartha's words are playing on her mind. However, I am glad that Vikram clarified the events from A-Z.😊 Her plate is full with Garu's problems, the nagging mother in law 24/7, her kids and her own insecurities.

6) Last but not the least, I liked how her mother-in-law didn't show up today. Her double standards are very irritating and thanks to Ekta for giving us a break today.😊

7) The question is how is Shobha going to react to Jiya's ever growing fondness for Vikram?
πŸ˜‰ The more Shobha is trying to get out of this mess, the more she seems to be sinking in.

Last but not the least, a big round of applause for our Superman.πŸ‘πŸ‘

OMG T...so nice to see you here...Welcome welcome πŸ€—

I usually post the next day on Jyo's thread...

Loved your lovely take too...Point 7 - How is Shobha going to react to Jiya's fodness for Viks? That is one very nice dillema for Shobha!πŸ˜ƒ
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Jyo! πŸ‘ Collages are awesome swetha! πŸ‘πŸΌ What an episode! Loved every minute part of it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I watched this episode 3 times! ViBha convo was amazing. I just couldn't stop laughing. 🀣

Availability ki toh vaat laga di! 🀣
When Vikram said him being in his bedroom, Shobha was having really gande khayaal running through her mind. When she said about him calling her to his bedroom, Vikram's expression was priceless. He was like~why would I want you in my bedroom? 😲 🀣

He's such a innocent child at heart. He was clearly pissed of by the fact that someone was disturbing his much earned sleep and wetting his imported carpet. He really didn't notice a bheegi-bhagi Shobha looking at him with smokey eyes shouting at him with words he couldn't understand! 🀣 🀣

"Main available nahi hun"

"Tum andar chalo"

Best dialogue! πŸ˜† Please give a award to the dialogue writer of ajeeb dastan hai yeh! The dialogues are equally ajeeb and funny as the characters. Vikram needs to understand what kind of words to use when dealing with women. 🀣 🀣

How can I forget Superman Vikram! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thank god they spared the chaddi. 🀣 Shobha really didn't notice his ensemble. Seriously! I mean those socks! 🀣
Vikram is one filmy guy. He likes comparing his life incidents with that of a bollywood story complete with villains and heroine and today he again did the same. He felt like a hero bachaoing Jiya from this big bad World. He couldn't stop from proclaiming himself as Jiya's SUPERMAN! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 🀣

Vikram-Jiyu scene was so cute. They are bonding well now. A lovely father-daughter duo. Vikram doesn't care about what others will think of him. At that moment, all he cared for was Jiya's smile. He wanted her to smile and laugh and be her usual happy n mischievous self. πŸ‘πŸΌ

About his past, I am liking the way CVs are giving glimpses rather than throwing the story at one go. Also relating it with Jiya's situation, they are doing a great job. 😊
NAANI! she is such a beautiful person. Though, I could see her in much pain. She is trying so hard to stay happy and enjoy her life. She has probably experienced more pain and sorrow than we can imagine. Hats off to her! Amazing she is! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

So its that moron 🀬 Tarun who is going to bhadkaofy samarth against Shobha about the kids custody. From the new promo, we can see Shobha in a big dilemma. But i won't be surprised if she chooses to sign divorce papers and fight for custody of kids for which Vikram will help her a lot. But then, she still is considering giving Samarth another chance. Logically thinking, the court can't grant custody to Samarth, and a divorce takes a lot of time but then, it's an ekta show, everything and anything can happen in it. πŸ˜†

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Shwets your collages are simply amazing. Loved the Little Jiya one and ofcourse the Superman wala...though missed seeing this one (Read at the bottom)

Shwets...I was looking for the red socks capture...πŸ˜‰

Gosh! you see I have a fetish for socks. I mean I can't sleep without them. Summer, Winter, rain, storm whatever...but Red Superman Ones? Hey Bhaghu!...what a turn-off for any woman!🀣

hugs
dd

Diana , hope this satisfy's your fetish for socks πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Hi

I have been reading your takes and they are wonderfulπŸ‘. I just cant believe I am rooting for an EMA😲🀣

Why not have an EDT?πŸ˜ƒ .

Glad u liked it dear πŸ˜ƒ

well the situation is such that we all want EMA between ViBha πŸ˜† so that she can b out of this nonsense marriage 🀒
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jyothi, Marvelous take but could not read anytime sooner as I was tied up with work and only read that now. Will post my views later (may be after 2 hours) or I will club both todays & tomorrows in one go tomorrow.
Anyway, thanks for the beautiful analysis.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Awesome post and collages πŸ‘πŸ‘...especially of Vikram-Jiyu 😊

Another superb episode today. I am so in love with Vikram Sir 😳 Trying to bribe the school guard and then jumping over the wall in his white trousers no less πŸ˜† to get to Jiyu, to protect her from spiteful parents and their mannerless kids. Vikram could get away with his bluff of CCTV, as evidenced by some embarrassed faces because he is practical and realizes that the institution of marriage is not sacrosanct anymore
And his Superman night suit 🀣 He is just a misunderstood little kid at heart. Today was another glimpse into his painful past , because of which he has appointed himself Jiyu's saviour. He is so sweet 😊
Shobha , after that dressing down by him πŸ˜† probably wanted to melt away in shame πŸ˜† How embarrassing for her !! And here she was under the misconception that he wanted to ravage her 🀣 Which may come true ...hopefully πŸ˜‰

Yess that was a sight to watch na the way Vikram jumped over the wall and took all possible risks just to protect Jiya and make sure she is happy 😳 ... no wonder someone told him that what he did today , no father will do ...

And yeah Vikram has taken for granted that there is nowhere loyalty in any marriages so far and well he has been proved right too on most occasions like this one .. no wonder he is so prejudiced against marriages ... but I bet in future ViBha will set a different example of marriage for sure 😳

About Shobha , good she vented out all and then came to know the truth too πŸ˜† .. at least she wont keep any bitter feelings for Vikram anymore 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

lovely post and collages ⭐️

rocking episode today especially Vibha scenesπŸ˜† vikram was not at all paying attention on shobha, he is only concerned for his London import carpetπŸ˜† but glad that the vikram has cleared all the MUπŸ‘πŸΌ
vikram took a good class of parents, i enjoyed it fully πŸ˜† but they were so dheet phir bhi Shobha ko taunt kar dia in the end Jiya is selected for basketball team, thanks to Vikram😳
I loved vikram spider man dressπŸ˜† & not to forgot Nani was looking damn awesome todayπŸ˜†

Carpet bit was super hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Shobha went on and on but all Vikram could see is his london wala carpet getting all wet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. and when Shobha comes to know that he was eying his carpet and not her , her expression was like What the ... πŸ˜† ...

About the boyfriend taunt to Shobha , I wonder if it was a taunt or they genuinely felt Shobha can find a good lifepartner in Vikram because that lady's face and tone dint look like she was taunting na πŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hey jyo lovely post as usual n for once I saw the pics too ..they are great , thx sweta πŸ˜›

Yesterday the epi was power packed ..too many dimensions and the fast pace of the story with crisp n clear cut agenda to a few things tht have been straight out indicated in the epis so far, the growing bond BETWEN vibha is MUCH more than and above the true Undertanding of most humans and society who tend to stereotype everything πŸ˜†

So true .. Our society can never believe two people can bond over humanity or can b just friends especially when they r man and woman ... so the obvious assumption is boyfriend or EMA ... Lets see how ViBha breaks this stereotype and proves to all that they r good friends in true sense ..

Loved how vik cud not see jiya alone n cranky n went to her DESPITE Sho telling him not to ...speaks volume for a man who likes the TRUTH rather than sugar coated lies n is just b selfless unlike jiya 's real dad ..whose anything but selfless n doesn't know how to "love unconditionally "

yess first time we saw this vulnerable side of Vikram now .. the guy who cares a damn about other's emotions today could not see Jiya in trouble ..aww 😳 .. he felt good when he finally saw her smile and thats when he left ... goes onto show what a gem of a person he is 😳

I liked how vik told Sho, call me mad but it was much needed ...n hell can't she get over wht Samarth tells her ...he is a rascal n plays arnd with her emotions ...

I think trusting Samarth has become her bad habit in a way .. Despite knowing the kind of guy he is , she still cant forget those 9 yrs of blissful life that she has spent with him and thats what is making her fall in his trap repeatedly

Anywwy really liking the show ..hope it stays the same ...

yup .. fingers crossed ..

Word Count: 1

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Diana , hope this satisfy's your fetish for socks πŸ˜†

Oh My Gosh!!!🀣🀣 Bwahhh🀣🀣

Shwets thank you...I am laughing so hard. What a capture of Socks..socks and more red socks!🀣

This is uber crazy!...Man this guy is a wacko and a misfit to Shobha who is so Ladylike! The wall paper of his bedroom is sexier than his sleepwear! πŸ˜†

But Vikram Ahuja is an adorable Superman in the true sense!πŸ‘πŸΌ All that climbing up the wall for Jiya chota packet! πŸ˜†

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago