Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi
I have been reading your takes and they are wonderfulπŸ‘. I just cant believe I am rooting for an EMA😲🀣

Why not have an EDT?πŸ˜ƒ .
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Jyoti,

It is nice to see your post in ADHY forum. Shweths told me about it. Wonderful post and a very detailed analysis. I enjoyed reading your post in RR forum too.😊

Shweths- Great collages and you capture the images so well.😊

T πŸ€—

I am so happy to see you on Jyoti's post πŸ˜› Thank You , you made my day πŸ˜› Lovely take as always ...Ramanchi kyu ? No acrostic .
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post and collages πŸ‘πŸ‘...especially of Vikram-Jiyu 😊
Another superb episode today. I am so in love with Vikram Sir 😳 Trying to bribe the school guard and then jumping over the wall in his white trousers no less πŸ˜† to get to Jiyu, to protect her from spiteful parents and their mannerless kids. Vikram could get away with his bluff of CCTV, as evidenced by some embarrassed faces because he is practical and realizes that the institution of marriage is not sacrosanct anymore
And his Superman night suit 🀣 He is just a misunderstood little kid at heart. Today was another glimpse into his painful past , because of which he has appointed himself Jiyu's saviour. He is so sweet 😊
Shobha , after that dressing down by him πŸ˜† probably wanted to melt away in shame πŸ˜† How embarrassing for her !! And here she was under the misconception that he wanted to ravage her 🀣 Which may come true ...hopefully πŸ˜‰
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post and collages ⭐️
rocking episode today especially Vibha scenesπŸ˜† vikram was not at all paying attention on shobha, he is only concerned for his London import carpetπŸ˜† but glad that the vikram has cleared all the MUπŸ‘πŸΌ
vikram took a good class of parents, i enjoyed it fully πŸ˜† but they were so dheet phir bhi Shobha ko taunt kar dia in the end Jiya is selected for basketball team, thanks to Vikram😳
I loved vikram spider man dressπŸ˜† & not to forgot Nani was looking damn awesome todayπŸ˜†

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey jyo lovely post as usual n for once I saw the pics too ..they are great , thx sweta πŸ˜›

Yesterday the epi was power packed ..too many dimensions and the fast pace of the story with crisp n clear cut agenda to a few things tht have been straight out indicated in the epis so far, the growing bond BETWEN vibha is MUCH more than and above the true Undertanding of most humans and society who tend to stereotype everything πŸ˜†

Loved how vik cud not see jiya alone n cranky n went to her DESPITE Sho telling him not to ...speaks volume for a man who likes the TRUTH rather than sugar coated lies n is just b selfless unlike jiya 's real dad ..whose anything but selfless n doesn't know how to "love unconditionally "

I liked how vik told Sho, call me mad but it was much needed ...n hell can't she get over wht Samarth tells her ...he is a rascal n plays arnd with her emotions ...

Anywwy really liking the show ..hope it stays the same ...
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Today was another good episode where Vikram once again comes to Jiya's rescue and makes sure he brings a smile on her face 😳 .. awww a true Maseeha when he said whenever Jiya will b in trouble , he will b there for her 😳... It looked as if Vikram found immense peace seeing Jiya happy and cheerful ... it gave him the much needed satisfaction today ... And cheery on the cake was Vikram getting the status of Shobha's boyfriend πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†yeah Jyo...really a blast it was...πŸ˜†I mean Vikram looking at the board "Beware of dogs" was amazingπŸ˜†...n yeah loved when he said whenever Jiya will need me i'll b there for her...n agree that it looked immense peace on his face after telling these words...πŸ˜ƒ

Today I was wondering what made Vikram so desperate to enter the School premises by jumping over the wall just to make sure Jiya is no more bullied by those kids in that party πŸ€” ; Its clear that Vikram either overheard Shobha-Jiya talk about the party when he was standing near the window yesterday or he remembers how Shobha told him that Jiya dont want to attend this selection party anymore out of fear and so he decides to help Jiya out but the question is Why ? πŸ€” ... Vikram is a perfectionist who always follows the basic rules , so then what made Vikram break those same rules and gatecrash in this selection party knowing well that it can get him in trouble

I think the only reason could b Vikram wants to protect Jiya from getting bullied here because when he was a kid , there was noone to protect him from getting bullied and so today he does not want Jiya to become another pessimist like Vikram πŸ€”...
it can be the reason...pr reason jo b ho..i njoyed itπŸ˜†loved Viks how he jumped the wall and went to Jiya to save her again😳
Loved the way he spoke to those parents and gave them a taste of their own medicine by exposing their affairs in front of their wives πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; When those parents themselves cant b loyal to their lifepartners , then they should better not comment about Jiya's parents too ; Its funny how Vikram himself does not remember any of those parents coming to his coffee shop as he lied about the CCTV footages πŸ˜† but yet those parents could not argue back with Vikram which means his assumption about all those parents cheating on their partners is actually true πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
πŸ˜†bichara Mahesh was so proud of his boss who actually played a trick to save Jiya and her MUM..but what happened πŸ˜†became boyfriend of Jiya's mum...that trick was amazing...n amusing was that both the couples were actually not the couplesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...n i guess they were in relationship with each otherπŸ˜†...oh God...Viks lies so perfectlyπŸ˜†
Actually I found the scene a bit OTT to b honest the way Vikram gatecrashed in that party and started lecturing those parents about parenting , but still I loved watching the whole scene simply because it just further strengthens the bond between Vikram and Jiya 😳 ; When Vikram was speaking to those parents in Jiya and her mother's defence , there was a bright smile on Jiya's face as she felt proud of her future papa's support πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...πŸ˜†future papaπŸ˜†Jyo Jiyu is so cute...n when she said "tusi ta menu emotional kr dita"...πŸ˜†that was so cute...as she speaks punjabi whenever she feels sadπŸ˜†...as she is a cute punjaban naπŸ˜†...and OTT...i kinda dint find that OTT...cox he went for two reasons i guess...one for Jiyu and other for Shobha..as he heard their convo..that shobha wud b going along..n ppl will for sure say rubbish about her..n he dint want Shobha to get insulted coz of him..as now he was aware what happened in the school after his visit...so fo me that is justified...as gatekeeper dint allow him to enter..he was left withthis optional only...n after all its daily soapπŸ˜†

While Shobha remained silent listening to all those taunts , Vikram had the guts to go all out and expose the fakeness of those parents simply because he has gone through all this himself in his childhood and so he knows well how to deal with it ; Vikram was really happy to see that Jiya is finally happy and smiling ,thats what he wanted , to see that smile on her face and feel good with the thought that at least Jiya will not go through what Vikram Ahuja has gone through in his childhood ⭐️ ... Like he told one parent that whenever Jiya will b in trouble , he will b there for her .. awww thats a real sign of a good father πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Vikram can really make a very good and responsible father as well as husband in future πŸ‘πŸΌ

thats what Nani told him na..that he her sadu can be a good father...why he dun get marriedπŸ˜†

Loved the little Shobha-Usha talk πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; Usha is just a female version of Vikram πŸ˜† .. She is so blunt but just says it whats in her heart especially when she tells Shobha to move on in life with another man πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Shobha's POV too is right about how she no more needs any man in her life to survive which is what we all wanted to hear from her πŸ‘πŸ‘ but Usha's POV is more practical here when she talks about Shobha finding someone who can truely love and respect her as one does need a companion in life when one grows old 😳... I wont b surprised if in future Usha becomes a cupid for ViBha πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Usha is really a true friend of shobha...as shobha cant run whole her life...as she'll find the same society everywhere..so she need to learn to b strong and to give back to this bloody society her piece of mind😳

Finally Jiya got selected in her basketball team all thanks to some positivity spread by Vikram among all other parents and also giving that confidence boost to Jiya ⭐️ ; Though Shobha may not like the boyfriend comment there but its true that what Vikram did today , mayb no husbands can do , the way he took panga with all parents and showed them a mirror which is not a easy thing to do because most r worried about their own image and reputation ...Vikram despite being the owner of a successful coffee house manages to break the stereotype thoughts of this society without bothering about his own image and thus impress everyone which indirectly helps Shobha and Jiya to stand there with dignity and respect in everyone's eyes
πŸ‘πŸΌxactly...loved Vikram for his bold crash for JiyuπŸ˜†and the way he calls her..."JIYU"...awww...i so love that and can see a good daugther father bond...among them

Now the Funny part is Nani in witch or draculla dress for haloween party 😲🀣 .. Oh mann this Nani is one of its kind πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; At times I feel she does all this to make sure all the gloominess that mayb surrounding in their life otherwise is simply wiped off with their outside humour πŸ€” ;
whatever the reason is she is amazing...js amazing...as she said i tried the auditions for "ek thi dian"but dint get selected..πŸ˜†howllarious it wasπŸ˜†...she was looking perfect chudail πŸ˜†Nani is amazing..and the bond between both Nani n Viks is superπŸ˜ƒi love them bothπŸ˜ƒ
And wait why was Vikram in superman's costume 🀣 ... Nani was going to haloween party , so I can understand but why Vikram was in superman dress while going to sleep πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... thank god he dint wear the red superman chaddi too .. small mercy 🀣🀣 .. Is it like because he did some long jumps today to enter the school premises , so he assumes he has become a superhero or something 🀣🀣🀣...Well whatever it is , he is quite creative that way πŸ˜† .. I mean converting a superman costume into a night suit .. too much fun 🀣🀣🀣...

cudn't stop laughing...and he wore socks tooπŸ˜†and that too matching oneπŸ˜†oh Gosh..who wears socks while sleeping??πŸ˜†his costume was supra...🀣really cracked meπŸ˜†...🀣dun know for which reason CVs made him wear that night suitπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jokes apart I wonder why Vikram kept saying only if he could reach 10 mins earlier , he would hv been able to save someone πŸ˜• ; So does that mean he holds himself responsible for the death of his parents whom he failed to save from some unfortunate accident ?? πŸ€” ; And did the accident happen during diwali which explains why he was so sad when Shobha asked him if he had some past related to diwali ... Its good how the CVs r giving us clues about his past in every episode without revealing the whole story which keeps us guessing πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; First the Diwali related past factor , then the bullying factor and now this 10 mins late factor which took someone's life .. hmm interesting puzzle πŸ€”... One thing is sure , past is definitely related to his parents ...
hmmm...puzzle which the CVs themselve will sort out...but yeah its for sure that his past was dark for him...n thats why is so much sadu...and i guess Shobha will be the one thru which we'll get to know all about his past ,means he'll reveal his past to shobha onlyπŸ˜›

ViBha face-off in the end was quite entertaining the way both were lashing out at each other at the same time ..Both of them dint bother to listen what the other person was saying and just kept blabbering especially Shobha πŸ˜† .. I m glad Vikram cleared all the confusion about Jiya and Sandeep matter though he dint tell about his own fear about the legal case thing πŸ˜†.....so smart he is...i thought now he'll spill all about his fear when he said let me clear...n started with his so called points...but no...very smartly he covered thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.But I guess Shobha realised that Vikram's heart is clean when he told her the reason why he went to Jiya's school and also made her realise that if he was like Sandeep , then she would hv been fired from office and not Sandeep πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Also the fact that Vikram is more worried about his carpet getting wet than anything else should b proof enough for Shobha to realise that he is not really a pervert πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; After Vikram bangs the door , Shobha did realise I guess that she was wrong in judging Vikram and jumping to wrong conclusions about him based on what all nonsense Samarth fed her about men ....yes her xpressions said it all...that she realised her mistake...πŸ˜†...Gosh Shobha telling him bde deeth hain app..menekaha mein available nahin hoon...aur aap muje bed tk bula rhe hain...πŸ˜†oh God..i mean how Shobha cud be so stupid at that...he dint even ask her to come to his bedroom...js said i was in my bedπŸ˜†...m not available...kya available???πŸ˜†...scne was hilarious..actually whole epi wasπŸ˜†

I dont really blame Shobha for the prejudices here .. I mean first those double meaning dialogues of Vikram when she came to his house to return those specs and today twice landing up in Jia's school as her father can give doubt to any women πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; Vikram's problem is he does not care about the society norms and does things his way and so is often misunderstood whereas Shobha's problem is her inner fear and prejudices against men after her past experiences ...And when they both clash over it , there r bound to b interesting fireworks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...
thats why he went to school to clear all the issues again..as he doesnt bother about the so called status n allπŸ˜†..Shobha need to run her own brain...and shud start thinking who is making her fool and who really cares and respects her from the bottom of his heartπŸ˜³πŸ˜›...yes yes yes...n i love these fireworksπŸ˜†

Coming to Samarth and Tarun , I said this yesterday too , both hv gone mental especially Samarth . Mayb side effects of jail mosquitoes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; On a serious note , it seems the new promo might come in picture now with Samarth giving her an ultimatum to sign those papers or else he will send her divorce papers and will take kid's custody so that Shobha is left with no option but sign those witness wala papers .. But Shobha being an independent woman now , will she oblige to his demands or will walk out of this marriage and herself fight for her kid's custody in court ?? πŸ€” ...
dun know how shobha will face it nowi dun want her to sign those papers...instead she can give him divorce and can file in court for the custody of her kids..as court will give preferenc to mother over father in that case

From Shobha-Usha's talks , its clear that she still loves Samarth and wants to give him one last chance if he realises his mistakes but we know Samarth is far from realising anything .. So I hope Shobha does not become an emotional fool and does the same blunder of giving in to his demands in this case ... Somewhere I feel she might take Vikram's help and advice before taking this decision ..
na...i dun think she'll discuss her personal matter with vikram instead with Nani ..may be...n thats too indirectlyπŸ˜‰

Overall another good episode with further Vikram-Jiya bonding and also misunderstandings getting cleared from Shobha's end after her face-off with Vikram πŸ‘πŸΌ
loved whole epi and especially the bonding of Jiyu and ViksπŸ˜ƒboth will be good buddies in future i guess😳
amazing analysis JyoπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jothi06,
Every day first in the morning I read your updates.I am a south Indian and have limited knowledge of Hindi,so only after going thru your article I can fully understand the depth and beauty of the episode.
Thank you so much, I hope you continue the service in future also.May God bless you with all the good things in the world!
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Once again another awesome episode and your post super awesome!

Shwets your collages are simply amazing. Loved the Little Jiya one and ofcourse the Superman wala...though missed seeing this one (Read at the bottom)

Vicky bane Superman Jiya ke liye aur Shobha ne sar pe haath rakh ke kaha! #AjeebBossHaiYeh🀣

Well Jyothi I feel that Vikram decided to go to the school to set things right for the child. He could care less what everyone else thought of his gesture. And that includes Shobha. His signature got Jiya into trouble. And he set out to make that wrong a right. If it meant climbing up the wall in white trousers🀣 or lying about CCTV stuff.πŸ˜›..he knew how the whole world lies about things. Every other person have their dirty little secrets and he is out to blast them to stop throwing stones at someone else whilst they lived in glass houses.

Ok Mahesh ka bachha school going hai? Wasn't he "Just Married" πŸ˜†Never mind I love the guy...all forgiven!

Loved Shobha and Usha's interactions. The way Shobha said the guy (that is Superman Vikram) was hitting on her!🀣 Usha loved it that here was a mother of two kids and yet she was so very attractive and was drawing attention. And the last shot of Usha looking at Shobha. There was a sense of pride when she noticed Shobha had changed for the better. From a timid, arm-candy wife of a skunk, her friend was on the path of becoming fearlessly bold, strong and independent Lady. She wasnt the same friend who had cried that day for help!

Super Naani rocks! Yaar these two are truly made for each other. 🀣Shobha would be the most happiest person in the world with a Naani like her and the kids would be rocking themselves in no time.

Yes Naani is hiding her pain. After all she has lost her daughter too. From what hints are given into Vikram's past it looks like father's betrayal, mother's attempt of suicide, and both get killed on that day. The tragedy has turned Vikram into a cynical man, and Naani just believes in letting go of the past and living life to the fullest. Simply drowning her sorrows with fun and frolic.

And then #Availability ki waat laga di ViBha ne.🀣 Both bickering and lashing out at each other. I think Shobha could not see beyond the "boyfriend" bit...If only she were to take a look at his Red Socks 😲she would know this man means no harm at all! Vikram is a child at heart somewhere! πŸ˜†

Shwets...I was looking for the red socks capture...πŸ˜‰

Gosh! you see I have a fetish for socks. I mean I can't sleep without them. Summer, Winter, rain, storm whatever...but Red Superman Ones? Hey Bhaghu!...what a turn-off for any woman!🀣

hugs
dd

My take after seeing promo!

Ok here is what I think...tables will turn on Samarth...he said if she does not sign send her the divorce papers.

So its divorce vs sign on affidavit...

She will opt for divorce, but not right away. It will be a lot of haan and naan before she agrees to the divorce. But that is when Sam will play dirty and not give her up...she is is the clean face of his dirty politics...

Also she will fight for the custody of her kids. Tooth and nail for what will get her thinking is that how can her kids grow up with a father like him. Better still if they grow up without a father at all just like kids whose daddy is no more in this world. Dont they survive?

The women around her SHikha & Usha, Garu, & Naani specifically will give her loads of examples. I mean Vikram itself is brought up by Naani single handedly!

Vikram will be pulled into this because SamTar are going to make it dirty for Shobha. She will be accused of having an affair with Viks. MIL will support this bit. So she could lose custody on these grounds.

This is really interesting...there is going to be loads of drama.and I cant wait for all of this to unfold.

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Brilliant post Jyo. Great observations and lovely caps Swetha πŸ‘
I absolutely loved just how firm Vicky was about ensuring that Jeeya doesnt get bullied at school that despite being a successful entrepreneur he scaled a wall to be there for Jeeya. . kudos πŸ‘

Its sad that Shobhas thoughts are still so influenced by Samarths way of thinking. I hope with time and more experience in professional world she will open up. Har mard Sandeep nahi hota aur har kisi ko Vicky jaisa boss nahi milta 😳

The carpet conversation was awesome .. was laughing out loud thru out

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Today was another good episode where Vikram once again comes to Jiya's rescue and makes sure he brings a smile on her face 😳 .. awww a true Maseeha when he said whenever Jiya will b in trouble , he will b there for her 😳... It looked as if Vikram found immense peace seeing Jiya happy and cheerful ... it gave him the much needed satisfaction today ... And cheery on the cake was Vikram getting the status of Shobha's boyfriend πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Yes Jyo it was so nice to see Vikrams this shade he was content that he was able to make her happy motivation was the biggest need & yes a parent gives that BUT Vikram came like an angle with pure thought to make her feel happy & she wanted to participate & she felt JOY ...

Today I was wondering what made Vikram so desperate to enter the School premises by jumping over the wall just to make sure Jiya is no more bullied by those kids in that party πŸ€” ; Its clear that Vikram either overheard Shobha-Jiya talk about the party when he was standing near the window yesterday or he remembers how Shobha told him that Jiya dont want to attend this selection party anymore out of fear and so he decides to help Jiya out but the question is Why ? πŸ€” ... Vikram is a perfectionist who always follows the basic rules , so then what made Vikram break those same rules and gatecrash in this selection party knowing well that it can get him in trouble

The Precap yesterday never gave that idea he would do what he did today .. Yes I feel he did hear what Shobha was telling Jiya & the thought of that those parents were cooking up needed to be clear ... He was a SUPER HERO He actually tried to bribe the gaurd who Looks Like used the MUNKIN Hai formula of SAtyamav Jayathy & said I work to prottect te kids and no more ...above that .. YET he took the risk which went against his rules to MAKE SURE Jiya is not troubled as maybe that oppertunity would'nt arise again & this was his PERFECT oppertunity even of he had to take the risk !!
Even he ws SHIT scared about the DOG sign πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think the only reason could b Vikram wants to protect Jiya from getting bullied here because when he was a kid , there was noone to protect him from getting bullied and so today he does not want Jiya to become another pessimist like Vikram πŸ€”...

Loved the way he spoke to those parents and gave them a taste of their own medicine by exposing their affairs in front of their wives πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; When those parents themselves cant b loyal to their lifepartners , then they should better not comment about Jiya's parents too ; Its funny how Vikram himself does not remember any of those parents coming to his coffee shop as he lied about the CCTV footages πŸ˜† but yet those parents could not argue back with Vikram which means his assumption about all those parents cheating on their partners is actually true πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

That was a brillant idea the CCTV to project tese parents actual fault which pointing fingers at others when you first see ur one self side & correct them !! If there is any clarity then u r justified ... Putting up an act for a reason from Vikram to these parents was a betterment ...

Actually I found the scene a bit OTT to b honest the way Vikram gatecrashed in that party and started lecturing those parents about parenting , but still I loved watching the whole scene simply because it just further strengthens the bond between Vikram and Jiya 😳 ; When Vikram was speaking to those parents in Jiya and her mother's defence , there was a bright smile on Jiya's face as she felt proud of her future papa's support πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...

While Shobha remained silent listening to all those taunts , Vikram had the guts to go all out and expose the fakeness of those parents simply because he has gone through all this himself in his childhood and so he knows well how to deal with it ; Vikram was really happy to see that Jiya is finally happy and smiling ,thats what he wanted , to see that smile on her face and feel good with the thought that at least Jiya will not go through what Vikram Ahuja has gone through in his childhood ⭐️ ... Like he told one parent that whenever Jiya will b in trouble , he will b there for her .. awww thats a real sign of a good father πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Vikram can really make a very good and responsible father as well as husband in future πŸ‘πŸΌ

O he will be a wonderful father & husband too He is a complete package Love this guy he brings so many shades of this personality & Even the gatecracshing super hero was a treat !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,, His relating to what Jiya was going through was indeed something close to his heart & somewhere Deep scars are there which need to heal and one day may be Jiya would be that who will dig into it or Shobha you never know .. He has been surrounded by woman & Jiya is one who has actually touched his emotonal side ,,,,

Loved the little Shobha-Usha talk πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; Usha is just a female version of Vikram πŸ˜† .. She is so blunt but just says it whats in her heart especially when she tells Shobha to move on in life with another man πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Shobha's POV too is right about how she no more needs any man in her life to survive which is what we all wanted to hear from her πŸ‘πŸ‘ but Usha's POV is more practical here when she talks about Shobha finding someone who can truely love and respect her as one does need a companion in life when one grows old 😳... I wont b surprised if in future Usha becomes a cupid for ViBha πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

True Jyo Usha is a frank woman we saw it in the sceond episode so yes MOVE ON that word weighed a lot.. Shobha can't blame her those 9 years her life she dedicated to a man who has cheated her several times she knows thinking only one for those 1 1/2 years .. Marriage commitment from her side has been there BUT where does this value stay when your husband cheats you its hurt.Usha is going to be instrumental in that moving ON whenevetr it weaves in .. The Day Shobha places thoughts of new outlook she can see new light that would be the dastaan she writes on her own with somone who she can trust & he respects her

Finally Jiya got selected in her basketball team all thanks to some positivity spread by Vikram among all other parents and also giving that confidence boost to Jiya ⭐️ ; Though Shobha may not like the boyfriend comment there but its true that what Vikram did today , mayb no husbands can do , the way he took panga with all parents and showed them a mirror which is not a easy thing to do because most r worried about their own image and reputation ...Vikram despite being the owner of a successful coffee house manages to break the stereotype thoughts of this society without bothering about his own image and thus impress everyone which indirectly helps Shobha and Jiya to stand there with dignity and respect in everyone's eyes

Motivation from Vikram & the reasoning that she can do her best was getting Jiya all teh happiness she needed to get selected ...Yes loved what Vikram did yes the way they called him shobha's BF was offencive for Shobha But He came as an angle & made Joya Happy πŸ‘ & yes both Shobha & Jiya were standing tall with dignity !

Now the Funny part is Nani in witch or draculla dress for haloween party 😲🀣 .. Oh mann this Nani is one of its kind πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; At times I feel she does all this to make sure all the gloominess that mayb surrounding in their life otherwise is simply wiped off with their outside humour πŸ€” ;

And wait why was Vikram in superman's costume 🀣 ... Nani was going to haloween party , so I can understand but why Vikram was in superman dress while going to sleep πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... thank god he dint wear the red superman chaddi too .. small mercy 🀣🀣 .. Is it like because he did some long jumps today to enter the school premises , so he assumes he has become a superhero or something 🀣🀣🀣...Well whatever it is , he is quite creative that way πŸ˜† .. I mean converting a superman costume into a night suit .. too much fun 🀣🀣🀣...

πŸ˜†Naani Halloweeni & Vikram Superman super Jodi !! Loved it these two rock Yaar I mean he has grown up with her that kid in him coms out when he is with her and she takes all the advantage to pull his leg too Aww adorable combo !! And she rocked as a Witch !! Loved the way he wore RED socks & even his slippers were red .. I wrote in aother post the whole Superman Tees pants & socks was more like I was a Super Hero for a sweet Jiya something he personally felt nice that smile was more of a satisfaction for her & I will sleep in my superman suit as I am one for myself too !! 😳

Very nice & innovaive scene to ponder & enjoy & laugh as it had its humor element too and silly maybe BUt its a Nite suit its cold & Vikram wanted to stay nice and COZY untill Ting Tong !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jokes apart I wonder why Vikram kept saying only if he could reach 10 mins earlier , he would hv been able to save someone πŸ˜• ; So does that mean he holds himself responsible for the death of his parents whom he failed to save from some unfortunate accident ?? πŸ€” ; And did the accident happen during diwali which explains why he was so sad when Shobha asked him if he had some past related to diwali ... Its good how the CVs r giving us clues about his past in every episode without revealing the whole story which keeps us guessing πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; First the Diwali related past factor , then the bullying factor and now this 10 mins late factor which took someone's life .. hmm interesting puzzle πŸ€”... One thing is sure , past is definitely related to his parents ...

Yes Jyo Loads of puzzle pieces & see as he spoke they showed Shobha And Jiya in the rain standing & waiting for the taxi Donno if its related but that 10 min delay chaged his wolrd.. He also said he couldnt make his dad proud what could it be some kinda pblm he had as child he is putting out the puzzle pieces I wouldnt be surpirsed one day he goes to the store room & digs in some things and gradually that would come out !! A man who has never shown his emotional side which as humans we have so much hidden there he showed it when Jiya was bullied & motivated her and I think he was to play soccer So like the show EVEREST he may not have been able to secure a place in his dad's heart BUt again loosing whom 10 mins late only he will have to answer this to himself & to us ...

ViBha face-off in the end was quite entertaining the way both were lashing out at each other at the same time ..Both of them dint bother to listen what the other person was saying and just kept blabbering especially Shobha πŸ˜† .. I m glad Vikram cleared all the confusion about Jiya and Sandeep matter though he dint tell about his own fear about the legal case thing πŸ˜†...But I guess Shobha realised that Vikram's heart is clean when he told her the reason why he went to Jiya's school and also made her realise that if he was like Sandeep , then she would hv been fired from office and not Sandeep πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Also the fact that Vikram is more worried about his carpet getting wet than anything else should b proof enough for Shobha to realise that he is not really a pervert πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; After Vikram bangs the door , Shobha did realise I guess that she was wrong in judging Vikram and jumping to wrong conclusions about him based on what all nonsense Samarth fed her about men

I dont really blame Shobha for the prejudices here .. I mean first those double meaning dialogues of Vikram when she came to his house to return those specs and today twice landing up in Jia's school as her father can give doubt to any women πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; Vikram's problem is he does not care about the society norms and does things his way and so is often misunderstood whereas Shobha's problem is her inner fear and prejudices against men after her past experiences ...And when they both clash over it , there r bound to b interesting fireworks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...

Galore of confusion And Yes Shobha has been fed with all sorts of thoughts and when she came to collect the specs he was trying to tell her I am trying to be sweet to you as per naani's instructions and my behaviour may be strange BUt I am putting effort BUt well Shobha is Shobha also thanks to her husbband who has fed all sorts of nonsense & she sees all men the way sandeep is !! So her side is what she sees But thats due to wrongs fed from her husband .. And Our man Vikram bluntly called cease fire with his soaking carpet and told her what was the reason he did what ... And madam banged her head !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. I like the way they show different shades in such situations that breakpoint was needed when it is plugged in

Coming to Samarth and Tarun , I said this yesterday too , both hv gone mental especially Samarth . Mayb side effects of jail mosquitoes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; On a serious note , it seems the new promo might come in picture now with Samarth giving her an ultimatum to sign those papers or else he will send her divorce papers and will take kid's custody so that Shobha is left with no option but sign those witness wala papers .. But Shobha being an independent woman now , will she oblige to his demands or will walk out of this marriage and herself fight for her kid's custody in court ?? πŸ€” ...

Yes Lets see what she does the promo I posted in ur promo thread seems like she will take the right decision But at teh stake of her kids or she will give in for Samarth's reasoning Still our Maseeha will lnd at the rite time & give her a reasonable solution to work on it I hope !

From Shobha-Usha's talks , its clear that she still loves Samarth and wants to give him one last chance if he realises his mistakes but we know Samarth is far from realising anything .. So I hope Shobha does not become an emotional fool and does the same blunder of giving in to his demands in this case ... Somewhere I feel she might take Vikram's help and advice before taking this decision ..

Overall another good episode with further Vikram-Jiya bonding and also misunderstandings getting cleared from Shobha's end after her face-off with Vikram πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lovely episode & ur take are amazing !! What keeps us also glued here is to gather what next will happen in Vibha's lives & the rest thatst a Dastaan which is Ajeeb & continues !!😳