ViBhaa Face-Off & Superman to the Rescue :D

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Today was another good episode where Vikram once again comes to Jiya's rescue and makes sure he brings a smile on her face 😳 .. awww a true Maseeha when he said whenever Jiya will b in trouble , he will b there for her 😳... It looked as if Vikram found immense peace seeing Jiya happy and cheerful ... it gave him the much needed satisfaction today ... And cheery on the cake was Vikram getting the status of Shobha's boyfriend πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Today I was wondering what made Vikram so desperate to enter the School premises by jumping over the wall just to make sure Jiya is no more bullied by those kids in that party πŸ€” ; Its clear that Vikram either overheard Shobha-Jiya talk about the party when he was standing near the window yesterday or he remembers how Shobha told him that Jiya dont want to attend this selection party anymore out of fear and so he decides to help Jiya out but the question is Why ? πŸ€” ... Vikram is a perfectionist who always follows the basic rules , so then what made Vikram break those same rules and gatecrash in this selection party knowing well that it can get him in trouble

I think the only reason could b Vikram wants to protect Jiya from getting bullied here because when he was a kid , there was noone to protect him from getting bullied and so today he does not want Jiya to become another pessimist like Vikram πŸ€”...

Loved the way he spoke to those parents and gave them a taste of their own medicine by exposing their affairs in front of their wives πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; When those parents themselves cant b loyal to their lifepartners , then they should better not comment about Jiya's parents too ; Its funny how Vikram himself does not remember any of those parents coming to his coffee shop as he lied about the CCTV footages πŸ˜† but yet those parents could not argue back with Vikram which means his assumption about all those parents cheating on their partners is actually true πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Actually I found the scene a bit OTT to b honest the way Vikram gatecrashed in that party and started lecturing those parents about parenting , but still I loved watching the whole scene simply because it just further strengthens the bond between Vikram and Jiya 😳 ; When Vikram was speaking to those parents in Jiya and her mother's defence , there was a bright smile on Jiya's face as she felt proud of her future papa's support πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...

While Shobha remained silent listening to all those taunts , Vikram had the guts to go all out and expose the fakeness of those parents simply because he has gone through all this himself in his childhood and so he knows well how to deal with it ; Vikram was really happy to see that Jiya is finally happy and smiling ,thats what he wanted , to see that smile on her face and feel good with the thought that at least Jiya will not go through what Vikram Ahuja has gone through in his childhood ⭐️ ... Like he told one parent that whenever Jiya will b in trouble , he will b there for her .. awww thats a real sign of a good father πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Vikram can really make a very good and responsible father as well as husband in future πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the little Shobha-Usha talk πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; Usha is just a female version of Vikram πŸ˜† .. She is so blunt but just says it whats in her heart especially when she tells Shobha to move on in life with another man πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Shobha's POV too is right about how she no more needs any man in her life to survive which is what we all wanted to hear from her πŸ‘πŸ‘ but Usha's POV is more practical here when she talks about Shobha finding someone who can truely love and respect her as one does need a companion in life when one grows old 😳... I wont b surprised if in future Usha becomes a cupid for ViBha πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Finally Jiya got selected in her basketball team all thanks to some positivity spread by Vikram among all other parents and also giving that confidence boost to Jiya ⭐️ ; Though Shobha may not like the boyfriend comment there but its true that what Vikram did today , mayb no husbands can do , the way he took panga with all parents and showed them a mirror which is not a easy thing to do because most r worried about their own image and reputation ...Vikram despite being the owner of a successful coffee house manages to break the stereotype thoughts of this society without bothering about his own image and thus impress everyone which indirectly helps Shobha and Jiya to stand there with dignity and respect in everyone's eyes

Now the Funny part is Nani in witch or draculla dress for haloween party 😲🀣 .. Oh mann this Nani is one of its kind πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; At times I feel she does all this to make sure all the gloominess that mayb surrounding in their life otherwise is simply wiped off with their outside humour πŸ€” ;

And wait why was Vikram in superman's costume 🀣 ... Nani was going to haloween party , so I can understand but why Vikram was in superman dress while going to sleep πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... thank god he dint wear the red superman chaddi too .. small mercy 🀣🀣 .. Is it like because he did some long jumps today to enter the school premises , so he assumes he has become a superhero or something 🀣🀣🀣...Well whatever it is , he is quite creative that way πŸ˜† .. I mean converting a superman costume into a night suit .. too much fun 🀣🀣🀣...

Jokes apart I wonder why Vikram kept saying only if he could reach 10 mins earlier , he would hv been able to save someone πŸ˜• ; So does that mean he holds himself responsible for the death of his parents whom he failed to save from some unfortunate accident ?? πŸ€” ; And did the accident happen during diwali which explains why he was so sad when Shobha asked him if he had some past related to diwali ... Its good how the CVs r giving us clues about his past in every episode without revealing the whole story which keeps us guessing πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; First the Diwali related past factor , then the bullying factor and now this 10 mins late factor which took someone's life .. hmm interesting puzzle πŸ€”... One thing is sure , past is definitely related to his parents ...

ViBha face-off in the end was quite entertaining the way both were lashing out at each other at the same time ..Both of them dint bother to listen what the other person was saying and just kept blabbering especially Shobha πŸ˜† .. I m glad Vikram cleared all the confusion about Jiya and Sandeep matter though he dint tell about his own fear about the legal case thing πŸ˜†...But I guess Shobha realised that Vikram's heart is clean when he told her the reason why he went to Jiya's school and also made her realise that if he was like Sandeep , then she would hv been fired from office and not Sandeep πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Also the fact that Vikram is more worried about his carpet getting wet than anything else should b proof enough for Shobha to realise that he is not really a pervert πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; After Vikram bangs the door , Shobha did realise I guess that she was wrong in judging Vikram and jumping to wrong conclusions about him based on what all nonsense Samarth fed her about men

I dont really blame Shobha for the prejudices here .. I mean first those double meaning dialogues of Vikram when she came to his house to return those specs and today twice landing up in Jia's school as her father can give doubt to any women πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; Vikram's problem is he does not care about the society norms and does things his way and so is often misunderstood whereas Shobha's problem is her inner fear and prejudices against men after her past experiences ...And when they both clash over it , there r bound to b interesting fireworks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...

Coming to Samarth and Tarun , I said this yesterday too , both hv gone mental especially Samarth . Mayb side effects of jail mosquitoes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; On a serious note , it seems the new promo might come in picture now with Samarth giving her an ultimatum to sign those papers or else he will send her divorce papers and will take kid's custody so that Shobha is left with no option but sign those witness wala papers .. But Shobha being an independent woman now , will she oblige to his demands or will walk out of this marriage and herself fight for her kid's custody in court ?? πŸ€” ...

From Shobha-Usha's talks , its clear that she still loves Samarth and wants to give him one last chance if he realises his mistakes but we know Samarth is far from realising anything .. So I hope Shobha does not become an emotional fool and does the same blunder of giving in to his demands in this case ... Somewhere I feel she might take Vikram's help and advice before taking this decision ..

Overall another good episode with further Vikram-Jiya bonding and also misunderstandings getting cleared from Shobha's end after her face-off with Vikram πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Credit for the lovely collages goes to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha πŸ‘πŸ‘
Soapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so glad they did not drag this misunderstanding between Vikram and Shoba. Dont want them fighting as he is the only light I can see at the end of the tunnel for Shoba and her miseries.
I also hope Vikram understands why Shoba got all those wrong impressions about him to start with.

Dadi is just awesome...and her friends too! One day maybe they'll all go on a Yatra instead of partying if Vikram gets married LOL

Samarth and Tarun! how does he think he can get custody of his kids πŸ˜† the court is blind or what to not see why he ended up in jail!

I really hope Shoba doesnt marry Vikram to get custody of kids, I really want her to fight as a single mom and win with Vikram's support.
Edited by Soapgirl - 9 years ago
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome review Jyo πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Shweta amazing collages ..loved Jia Vikram's

Jyo, he over heard Shobha and Jia's talk from the window
I wondered why he came to school again when Shobha requested him not to, but he had a reason to tell them where they were wrong, how fake and hypocritic they are when taunting others and end mein that little warning of CC tvs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,

When you go through a horrifying and inflicting path, you would not want any others cross it, if you see any stone or a fallen branch on a road, you take it and throw it on the side, so that others walking on the road don't stumble, fall and hurt themselves, because you know how badly it hurts , since you have fallen on the same road because of same stones or fallen branches(taunts of society) So Vikram doesn't let Jiya fall and he wouldn't let her be hurt like he was. Today his entire intention was to clear the road, as in teach a lesson to the parents of those kids who were bullying her. Vikram is indeed Jiya's angel πŸ‘πŸ‘ You protect once, you protect twice, by holding hands, but by clearing the road off the stones and branches, you will never let her fall again. This is what he did and this why he came gatecrashing .

Jyo,the gatecrashing was more to symbolize , that whatever hurdles(shobha, smarath or society) come between him and jiya's happiness he would cross them all, if that makes jiya happy. it could be a simple funny gatecrashing, but in future he would cross any hurdle for her happiness. we can see the subtle pride and smile in jiya's eyes, when Vikram was telling shutting them off and defending jiya and her parents.

I expected Shobha would be speaking up for themselves, as in for jiya and herself, but it was Vikram who did the honors and he did everything which Shobha had no clue of and now Shobha shd be surprised if none of the kids or their parents bully jiya any further. Vikram was again moofat, outright,

I am glad to see Usha again, I love the actress and also her character in this show, as you said she is female version of Vikram and her suggestion is always "Move ON" and she gossipingly asks who is Jhia's new dad , I finally heard the line from Shobha that she doesn't need a man in her life. ⭐️ and I am not against men or marriage or anything, but just because one man left she shdn't feel the need for another man in her life, she should be in a position to choose (Vikram or Samarth), and not be chosen out of compulsions . Otherwise in the long term when story take a new turn ..I want the moving on with other man but not until then.. I would be happy if they maintain the platonic relation between Shobha and Vikram with the mental connection πŸ‘ Usha and Naani will be deffo the cupids in future πŸ˜†

That was such a special moment of Jiya getting selected in the team all thanks to the not so khadoos Vik, Shobha and Vikram who cannot stand each other are now the boy friend/dad/ girlfriend in the eyes of the society, ajeeb daastan hain yeh, kahaan shuru kahaan khatam.. a simple light breaking led into such a huge thing where Vikram ends up as Jia's papa and Shobha's boyfriend ...ajeeb indeed πŸ˜†

HAHAHAHHA Naani and Vikram are rocking with their Halloween's costumes ..Naani as dracula 🀣 gosh she is amazing ..breaking all types of puja paath karne wali sanskaar baatnewali naanis ,.she is the most rocking naani across telly ⭐️ and Vikram's superman costume as costume, god he was howlarious 🀣🀣 with his mathcing eye patch... and red socks BAHHAHAHAH 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Jyo, you are right, it is about his parents and not about his love life. and I am glad it is this way, with no girl angle being the reason for his sanki behavior,,and now we have 3 clues, 10 minutes delay, he couldn't save his parents and then Diwali night.. it's now intriguing this way

ViBha's face off finally lead to some clarifications and finally Shobha got her imaginations cleared and poor Vikram i too freak out like him if something spills on my carpet or accent rugs πŸ˜† don't blame him there but glad he gave full explanation, bullet wise ⭐️

I have a feeling after today's samarth holding Tarun's collar scene, Tarun might take a badla on him and he would do things which might make Samarth stay in jail longer rather than gettng him out.. Tarun in precap seemed different in attitude

I am glad shobha did not use the words love and trust for samarth and said "aadath " for him .. love cannot be changed with time, but habits can !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely analysis Jyo!! Loved the epsiode Vikram Niya Vikram Naani & Vikram Shobha lovely dynamics
The collage is amazing & loads of differnt aspects covered !
I wamt to write detaled I will in a bit awesime dialogue get trigfered ' also the puzzles pieces dropped abt Vikram's past seems to do with family parents & relationship!
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Jyoti,

It is nice to see your post in ADHY forum. Shweths told me about it. Wonderful post and a very detailed analysis. I enjoyed reading your post in RR forum too.😊

Shweths- Great collages and you capture the images so well.😊

These are the things which made today's episode special for me.😊

1) Loved how Vikram didn't care about Shobha, the society or anybody else and went straight to Jiya's rescue. It boosted up Jiya's morale and made her so emotional.πŸ˜›

2) Congrats! to Jiya on getting selected for the basketball team. It means a lot to her after all she had to go through in her life at such a tender age. And from today onwards, Vikram is a hero in Jiyu's eyes.πŸ˜›

3) Loved how Vikram was a moral police to those parents and even though he lied about the CC footage, it still became his weapon and put those parents to shame.😊

4) A big round of applause to Nani for dressing up as a witch and going to the Halloween party. That house needs laughter and I am glad that she can provide that laughter.😊

5) I really bad for Shobha and I can understand how much Samartha's words are playing on her mind. However, I am glad that Vikram clarified the events from A-Z.😊 Her plate is full with Garu's problems, the nagging mother in law 24/7, her kids and her own insecurities.

6) Last but not the least, I liked how her mother-in-law didn't show up today. Her double standards are very irritating and thanks to Ekta for giving us a break today.😊

7) The question is how is Shobha going to react to Jiya's ever growing fondness for Vikram?
πŸ˜‰ The more Shobha is trying to get out of this mess, the more she seems to be sinking in.

Last but not the least, a big round of applause for our Superman.πŸ‘πŸ‘

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapgirl

I am so glad they did not drag this misunderstanding between Vikram and Shoba. Dont want them fighting as he is the only light I can see at the end of the tunnel for Shoba and her miseries.

I also hope Vikram understands why Shoba got all those wrong impressions about him to start with.

Dadi is just awesome...and her friends too! One day maybe they'll all go on a Yatra instead of partying if Vikram gets married LOL

Samarth and Tarun! how does he think he can get custody of his kids πŸ˜† the court is blind or what to not see why he ended up in jail!

I really hope Shoba doesnt marry Vikram to get custody of kids, I really want her to fight as a single mom and win with Vikram's support.

Yeah me too glad the whole MU was not dragged ... I m sure Vikram understands wqhy Shobha is behaving like this .. Off late he could connect to her miseries reason why he gatecrashed the school event to help out Jiya 😳

Nanni is entertaning but deep inside she does worry about Vikram's future especially when she keeps insisting him to get married ...

About Samarth , well who knows , in the end he might come out scotfree with smart manipulations and fake proofs because one thing is sure that he got to come out for story to proceed further ...

When Shobha marries Vikram or not will depend on trps πŸ˜† but the way they r developing Vikram-Jiya bond more like father-daughter and then entire school appreciating Vikram and telling Shobha about how she is lucky to hv such a boyfriend r clear signs of a possible ViBha wedding going by daily soap logics πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Jyo, he over heard Shobha and Jia's talk from the window
I wondered why he came to school again when Shobha requested him not to, but he had a reason to tell them where they were wrong, how fake and hypocritic they are when taunting others and end mein that little warning of CC tvs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,

I too wondered the same Munni ... its like something was making him restless and he just could not find peace till he sees Jiya all happy there .. so he was desperate to go and fix it all ... like he keeps saying only if he reached 10 mins before , he could hv saved someone .. I think he repents that he was late and so could not save his parents ... here he wanted to save Jiya from a moral breakdown and so made sure he is there at right time 😳

When you go through a horrifying and inflicting path, you would not want any others cross it, if you see any stone or a fallen branch on a road, you take it and throw it on the side, so that others walking on the road don't stumble, fall and hurt themselves, because you know how badly it hurts , since you have fallen on the same road because of same stones or fallen branches(taunts of society) So Vikram doesn't let Jiya fall and he wouldn't let her be hurt like he was. Today his entire intention was to clear the road, as in teach a lesson to the parents of those kids who were bullying her. Vikram is indeed Jiya's angel πŸ‘πŸ‘ You protect once, you protect twice, by holding hands, but by clearing the road off the stones and branches, you will never let her fall again. This is what he did and this why he came gatecrashing .

He is Jiya's angel for sure ... whenever she is in trouble , he will b there for her ... its like he sees his own childhood in Jiya 😳 .. loved the way he spoke to those parents and gave all a reality chk .. he dint blame those kids who were bullying Jiya , instead he blasts off those parents who were hving fun at the expense of their kids and also encouraging them to bully someone .. he did lcear the road for Jiya today πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jyo,the gatecrashing was more to symbolize , that whatever hurdles(shobha, smarath or society) come between him and jiya's happiness he would cross them all, if that makes jiya happy. it could be a simple funny gatecrashing, but in future he would cross any hurdle for her happiness. we can see the subtle pride and smile in jiya's eyes, when Vikram was telling shutting them off and defending jiya and her parents.

Thats a fab symbolism πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... yeah I guess it was just a future hint to show that he can go to any extreme and cross any hurdle to reach to Jiya and mayb Shobha too in future πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ

I expected Shobha would be speaking up for themselves, as in for jiya and herself, but it was Vikram who did the honors and he did everything which Shobha had no clue of and now Shobha shd be surprised if none of the kids or their parents bully jiya any further. Vikram was again moofat, outright,

I think Shobha still has a long way to go when it comes to handling the society pressure .. she has learnt how to handle her MIL and family but she is yet to learn how to deal with outsiders ... mayb she will earn it eventually from Vikram

I am glad to see Usha again, I love the actress and also her character in this show, as you said she is female version of Vikram and her suggestion is always "Move ON" and she gossipingly asks who is Jhia's new dad , I finally heard the line from Shobha that she doesn't need a man in her life. ⭐️ and I am not against men or marriage or anything, but just because one man left she shdn't feel the need for another man in her life, she should be in a position to choose (Vikram or Samarth), and not be chosen out of compulsions . Otherwise in the long term when story take a new turn ..I want the moving on with other man but not until then.. I would be happy if they maintain the platonic relation between Shobha and Vikram with the mental connection πŸ‘ Usha and Naani will be deffo the cupids in future πŸ˜†

I too will like to see Shobha opting for Vikram in her life only when she falls in love with him and not out of any compulsion ... hope your girl do surprise me in this case πŸ˜‰ ... but somehow my serial esperience is telling me otherwise πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

That was such a special moment of Jiya getting selected in the team all thanks to the not so khadoos Vik, Shobha and Vikram who cannot stand each other are now the boy friend/dad/ girlfriend in the eyes of the society, ajeeb daastan hain yeh, kahaan shuru kahaan khatam.. a simple light breaking led into such a huge thing where Vikram ends up as Jia's papa and Shobha's boyfriend ...ajeeb indeed πŸ˜†

Well all made Vikram as Shobha's boyfriend now ... only if MIL comes to know , she might hv a severe heart attack πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... why do I feel this boyfriend tag will cause problems for Shobha now in her family πŸ€”

HAHAHAHHA Naani and Vikram are rocking with their Halloween's costumes ..Naani as dracula 🀣 gosh she is amazing ..breaking all types of puja paath karne wali sanskaar baatnewali naanis ,.she is the most rocking naani across telly ⭐️ and Vikram's superman costume as costume, god he was howlarious 🀣🀣 with his mathcing eye patch... and red socks BAHHAHAHAH 🀣

I wonder if Vikram daily wears that superman costume before going to bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and thank god he dint wear that red chaddi thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jyo, you are right, it is about his parents and not about his love life. and I am glad it is this way, with no girl angle being the reason for his sanki behavior,,and now we have 3 clues, 10 minutes delay, he couldn't save his parents and then Diwali night.. it's now intriguing this way

yeah wonder what was the past story .. they even showed those kids bullying him yesterday which is another clue ...

ViBha's face off finally lead to some clarifications and finally Shobha got her imaginations cleared and poor Vikram i too freak out like him if something spills on my carpet or accent rugs πŸ˜† don't blame him there but glad he gave full explanation, bullet wise ⭐️

haan , he made those pointers very clearly but dint talk about his own fear regarding the case πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. anyways Shobha understood it I guess πŸ˜†

I have a feeling after today's samarth holding Tarun's collar scene, Tarun might take a badla on him and he would do things which might make Samarth stay in jail longer rather than gettng him out.. Tarun in precap seemed different in attitude

possible .. Tarun is only interested in Samarth's bank balance and nothing else .. so he may do this reverse plan for sure πŸ€”

I am glad shobha did not use the words love and trust for samarth and said "aadath " for him .. love cannot be changed with time, but habits can !!

yeah for now she only feels the need to b with him .. its like no other way out as she has a full family with the guy ... she is sort of forced to b in this relation

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Lovely analysis Jyo!! Loved the epsiode Vikram Niya Vikram Naani & Vikram Shobha lovely dynamics
The collage is amazing & loads of differnt aspects covered !
I wamt to write detaled I will in a bit awesime dialogue get trigfered ' also the puzzles pieces dropped abt Vikram's past seems to do with family parents & relationship!

Shanti will wait for yur detailed take πŸ˜ƒ

and yup past is related to his parents and mayb they dint really hv a happy married life and might hv died during diwali ... so we see him so anti-diwali plus he does not believe in marriages or relationships either but could instantly connect to Jiya because he too never got father's love in his childhood and was bullied too ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi Jyoti,

It is nice to see your post in ADHY forum. Shweths told me about it. Wonderful post and a very detailed analysis. I enjoyed reading your post in RR forum too.😊

Good to see RR fans here too .. missed u guys a lot πŸ€— .. yeah I could write these takes all thanks to those beautiful collages by Swetha 😳

Shweths- Great collages and you capture the images so well.😊

These are the things which made today's episode special for me.😊

1) Loved how Vikram didn't care about Shobha, the society or anybody else and went straight to Jiya's rescue. It boosted up Jiya's morale and made her so emotional.πŸ˜›

So true ... she was feeling so proud when Vikram was giving an earful to those parents ... she might hv never got this kind of support from Samarth too all these yrs ,but got it from Vikram today πŸ‘πŸ‘

2) Congrats! to Jiya on getting selected for the basketball team. It means a lot to her after all she had to go through in her life at such a tender age. And from today onwards, Vikram is a hero in Jiyu's eyes.πŸ˜›

Today hero , mayb tomorrow father too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

3) Loved how Vikram was a moral police to those parents and even though he lied about the CC footage, it still became his weapon and put those parents to shame.😊

It shows how well he knows these so called high society people .. he was so sure that all of these people hv multiple affairs outside and so just cashed on his belief and got success too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) A big round of applause to Nani for dressing up as a witch and going to the Halloween party. That house needs laughter and I am glad that she can provide that laughter.😊

true... Nani I feel does all this deliberately to bring a smile on Vikram's face

5) I really bad for Shobha and I can understand how much Samartha's words are playing on her mind. However, I am glad that Vikram clarified the events from A-Z.😊 Her plate is full with Garu's problems, the nagging mother in law 24/7, her kids and her own insecurities.

true .,. me too loved how Vikram made it all clear point by point .. he knows what hse is going through and so instead of getting angry , he kept his cool and explained her the entire scenario πŸ‘πŸΌ

6) Last but not the least, I liked how her mother-in-law didn't show up today. Her double standards are very irritating and thanks to Ekta for giving us a break today.😊

yeah we got a MIL-free episode for a change .. pheww πŸ˜†

7) The question is how is Shobha going to react to Jiya's ever growing fondness for Vikram?
πŸ˜‰ The more Shobha is trying to get out of this mess, the more she seems to be sinking in.

I m sure initially she wont like it and might reprimand Jiya from meeting Vikram but eventually things might change when she too will take a liking for him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Last but not the least, a big round of applause for our Superman.πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup the journey from bhoothnath to superman has been amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Word Count: 1