Seetiyaa for Vikram Baba <3 & Vibha !! :-)

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
What an episode aww My laal Gopal Vikram Ahuja thi sahi maaney Hai Super Hero Hai !!

Chadkey Apeny Cute See Heroine Jiya kay Liye Seena Thaan Kay explain Kiya that how parenting should be done !! Aww my beary Hugs 🤗 to you & Jiya !! I love these Gems they are so precious 😳 !! He is a pure daddy material 😳 !!

And OMG His Carpet was getting soaked in Shobha's Saarees Geelapan & galore of confusion triggering her mind !! Vikram sahi Boltha Hai Aurathey Key Dimaak Ka screw ek taraf say daalo doosari taraf say bagar girtha hai !! 😆

Finally she banged her head !! me & my stupid tangential ideas

Halloweeni Naani is a ROCKSTAR!!

Going to be back in a bit !!

Bulls Eye episode 👏 !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aww shanti yes Today the Epi belonged to vik n sho n Apurva n Sonali owned it ..thru n thru

Stupendous one

Loved how the FATHER is so cunning while the said STRANGER is very nice n selfless ..
I a, sure when time comes, Samarth will use his kids too n vik will save or protect Thm

Hope the Cvs keep the track n pace good

Loving the show
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Another super awesome epi
Taaliyan taaliyan taaliyan!

What a rocking epi. Vikram is one of a kind. Does what he has to do. Like it or not like. Tough luck mommies and daddies!😆

Shobha and her one track doubts! 🤣...Bechara Viku bab was only worried about carpet wetting!

🤣 the I hate u bits are done and over with...who cares if you are available...I am not available...Availability ki hadh ho gayi🤣
Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
For me the real highlights of the episode were Vikram in spuerman costume going to bed 😆 , Vikram-Jiya bonding 😳 and ViBha final face off where Vikram was more worried for his wet carpet than wet Shobha 😛😆😆

It seems Shobha is more or less convinced that Vikram is not a pervert like she thought and now Jiya too has become his fan .. awww 😳
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a rocking episode. Love this show 👏
Vikram is adorable Saving Jiyu and then clearing her mommy's misconception of availability 😆