Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Awesome episode Loved everything about it !!

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even Mahesh has a Kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He may have come there to watch this basket ball team selection & see the outcome..

I was surprised actually. Wasn't he married recently? And he has a kidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved Vikrams talk very well said .. Bulling is a Big issue in the generations as seen and actually they should be taken care at home and first parents should also teach the values to their kids to respect other kids even if there is some disturbances in their life ... An important focus was given today and also it goes to parenst who should'nt have been taunging a child who did'nt ahve any support as Jiya was targetted yesterday ...

Completely agree with you. Bullying is a very sensitive issue and it may cause real damage to kids as small as Jiya. It's really important for parents to make sure their kids are brought up in a very free and happy atmosphere.

The later scene where Shobha was telling Usha about her insecurities and how a man is always needed beside a woman is also right why society sees these things like that and if she has the strenght she can carry forward But again sometimes an emotional weekness can slip away so its a tough call again YET the strenght & foundation one builds should make them stand tall, Yet she has been very Judgemental about Vikram which was wrong Its more poinsed mind due to Samarth telling her all men are like Sandeep & see she is avaiable .. Hope these thought get out of her & she focuses on her GOAL & MOVE ON which again is a BIG change and which parameters will affect her...

After moving out, Shobha faced many obstacles. But compared to her doormat life earlier, these obstacles are just the start. She thinks ahe has suffered a lot and fought head on, but in this world, there are far more dangerous situations and circumstances. She needs to realise that. She is trying to be practical but her life and thinking which was always influenced by samarth is stopping her from doing so.

Sorry I am putting so many things here I may repeat it again in other posts Yet yes quite meaning full episodes refeclting many Human Dynamics & society s eyes on individuals ...

Not at all. Infact I like reading your comments. They are meaningful and worth thinking over.

Word Count: 0

SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

It was a fantastic episode.

Vikram-Jiyu-Nani are all rocking ! and Vibha confrontation was superb πŸ˜†

ViBha fight was awesomeπŸ˜†
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

rocking episode today

vikram was in full form one by one sab ki band baja diπŸ˜†
Vibha scene was hilarious.πŸ˜† and loved vikram spiderman dress, wondering raat ko itna tayar ho kar ku so rha thaπŸ˜†
yes now shobha will apologize to vikram πŸ˜‰ waitng for that scene and not to forgot Nani was looking damn awesome todayπŸ˜†

Actually πŸ˜† Vikram's superman dress cracked me up. πŸ˜† And Naani! πŸ˜†
Shobha has to apologize πŸ˜‰ its going to be a cute scene πŸ˜‰
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KwitKatts

@bold: My dad commented on that saying loudly "yeh to superman he!!"... Like seriously, his nani was enough for the fancy dress party but Vikram bhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That was one awesome, funny scene πŸ˜† abb naani ke saath he's staying, so some talents he's bound to pick πŸ˜†
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Lovely episode today πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vikram and Jiya can make the best father-daughter in future and Vikram can make a fabulous father as told by Nani 😳

Yes he will. i want to see more of Vikram - jiyu scenes 😳

ViBha face-off in the end was quite entertaining the way both were lashing out at each other at the same time ..Both of them dint bother to listen what the other person was saying and just kept blabbering especially Shobha πŸ˜† .. I m glad Vikram cleared all the confusion about Jiya and Sandeep matter though he dint tell about his own fear about the legal case thing πŸ˜†...But I guess Shobha realised that Vikram's heart is clean when he told her the reason why he went to Jiya's school and also made her realise that if he was like Sandeep , then she would hv been fired from office and not Sandeep πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Also the fact that Vikram is more worried about his carpet getting wet than anything else should b proof enough for Shobha to realise that he is not really a pervert πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; After Vikram bangs the door , Shobha did realise I guess that she was wrong in judging Vikram and jumping to wrong conclusions about him based on what all nonsense Samarth fed her about men

I am really glad all the MUs are solved. Poor shobha, her mind was so full of unwanted thoughts. πŸ˜† And Vikram at first wasn't getting a aingle word she was sayingπŸ˜† she has realised she was wrong and being prejudiced. Hope we'll get to see her apologizing to him.

I dont really blame Shobha for the prejudices here .. I mean first those double meaning dialogues of Vikram when she came to his house to return those specs and today twice landing up in Jia's school as her father can give doubt to any women πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; Vikram's problem is he does not care about the society norms and does things his way and so is often misunderstood whereas Shobha's problem is her inner fear and prejudices against men after her past experiences ...And when they both clash over it , there r bound to b interesting fireworks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...

No doubt Vikram has no knowledge about using words qhen dealing with womenπŸ˜† she is being prejudiced mainly because of Samarth. Earlier, she used to agree with whatewhe has to say. So in years, she began to blindly truat samarth's words. Such mught have happened resulting in so many mus. I guess, a talk is in pipeline in today's episodeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

nice episode.with watevr intentions Samarth said its fact tat in world more sandeeps r there ofc not all but more r there. ya with out much dragging its nice vibha mus got cleared by shobha confronting vik directly nice but in wet dress is it necessary r wat lol. nani partying Halloween with others n seems viks partying Halloween himself r wat r he feeling himself as superman of wiping jia tears n giving her strength r giving himself strength by wearing superman dress after trekking school wall n giving lectures r warnings to other kids parents n preparing himself to face d consequences after d adventure likes consequences after d affects of his actions r wat lol.

Yes there are more Sandeeps in this world, but better men are there too. The story is progressing at a very good pace and various issues are also nicely depicted. Vikram sees his childhood in jiya. Knowing he has a very bitter past, he is really worried about jiya and is doing everything he can to bring a smile on her face.