Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome post😊
today epi was damn good. espclly Vibha scenesπŸ˜† vikram was not at all paying attention on shobha, he is only concerned for his london import carpetπŸ˜†
vikram took a good class of parents, i enjoyed it fully πŸ˜† but they were so dheet phir bhi Shobha ko taunt kar dia
Nani was looking out of this world todayπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Nice post Tanu πŸ‘πŸ‘

For me these were the highlights of today's episode

Vikram's long jump to enter school premises and not to forget the way he noticed beware of dogs wala board πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vikram's superman costume as his night dress 🀣

Vikram-Jiya bonding and Vikram giving a taste of their own medicine to those parents πŸ˜›

Vikram getting the status of Shobha's boyfriend today and that too in respectful tone and not in taunting tone 😎

ViBha final face off where Vikram was more worried for his wet carpet than wet Shobha 🀣..No wonder Shobha realised yeh banda can never eye any girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last but not the list all the puzzles thats taknig us to Vikram's mysterrious past .. first diwali factor , then bullying factor and now this 10 mins late wala factor which costed someone's life .. hmm πŸ€”
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Tanu di πŸ‘ Covered every scene and have given all the imp. roles from all. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Last is never the least, And your kinda moment said it all ----- me loving it. πŸ˜†
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
FUNNY moment --- Vicky and Shobha arguing πŸ˜†

Shobha - Main Available nahi hun 😑

Vicky - Andar chalo .. 😲 πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣 And his imported carpet was getting wet !
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

awesome post😊

today epi was damn good. espclly Vibha scenesπŸ˜† vikram was not at all paying attention on shobha, he is only concerned for his london import carpetπŸ˜†
vikram took a good class of parents, i enjoyed it fully πŸ˜† but they were so dheet phir bhi Shobha ko taunt kar dia
Nani was looking out of this world todayπŸ˜†

I was laughing when Shobha went cribbing, main aab ye sab signal samajhti hun πŸ˜† & Vicky was.. like .. WTH . what signal πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Cute summary as usual😳

Thank you 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

Nice post Tanu di πŸ‘ Covered every scene and have given all the imp. roles from all. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Last is never the least, And your kinda moment said it all ----- me loving it. πŸ˜†

Thank you dear 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Nice post Tanu πŸ‘πŸ‘

For me these were the highlights of today's episode

Vikram's long jump to enter school premises and not to forget the way he noticed beware of dogs wala board πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vikram's superman costume as his night dress 🀣

Vikram-Jiya bonding and Vikram giving a taste of their own medicine to those parents πŸ˜›

Vikram getting the status of Shobha's boyfriend today and that too in respectful tone and not in taunting tone 😎

ViBha final face off where Vikram was more worried for his wet carpet than wet Shobha 🀣..No wonder Shobha realised yeh banda can never eye any girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last but not the list all the puzzles thats taknig us to Vikram's mysterrious past .. first diwali factor , then bullying factor and now this 10 mins late wala factor which costed someone's life .. hmm πŸ€”

Seriously .. what a namonna... ladki bheegi bhagi ..se zyadad he is worried about his bheega-bhaga carpet πŸ˜† I loved the high jump moment too πŸ˜†

I am also wondering what happened in his past
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

FUNNY moment --- Vicky and Shobha arguing πŸ˜†

Shobha - Main Available nahi hun 😑

Vicky - Andar chalo .. 😲 πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣 And his imported carpet was getting wet !

πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank Tanu loved the episode & your take with the one liners are amazing!!
I loved Vikram's dialogue the 4 points he emphasized πŸ˜† pura angry ho gaya As I said in another post I wonder if he will send the dry cleaning bill to Shobha with car rear light repair one πŸ˜†
ViBha rock and the way she banged her head later mai bhi na so stupid hoon !!

O also that Smarth in jail & his complains of dengue these writers are amazing with dialogues πŸ‘

Jiya & Vikram Punjabi was soo soo cute 😳

Lovely take dear πŸ‘