Panga na lo Vibha de naal

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aila .. so you heard it ladies and gents, panga na lo Vibha de naal warna

Vicky babu .. will come and mess your life up and reveal all your secret affair-vas (aka crushing on all those hot hot TV show leads like a certain Apurva) πŸ˜†

&

Shobha madam .. will fire you up for daring to mention the word MARD around her .. ouch.. the DARD πŸ˜†

Well so hua yun Saheban that Vicky not just tried to bribe the Security but also sneaked his way in the school event. . face up the snobbish parents and threatened to spill the beans about their secret affairs conducted at Vicky's coffee shops πŸ˜‰

Meanwhile Shobha was cheered by her bestie who almost gave her a green flag to move on with Vicky babu πŸ˜› but Shobha fumed and told her off saying .. she doesnt need any MAN to define her 😳

Later on while the Vibha wars continue ... Jeeya gets selected in the team!! WOHO!!

REVELATION OF THE DAY --- Vicky reveals that he hoped he was able to SAVE THEM (referring to his past) and if only he reached home 10 minutes early.

FUNNY moment --- Vicky and Shobha arguing πŸ˜†

Shobha - Main Available nahi hun 😑

Vicky - Andar chalo .. 😲 πŸ˜†

My Kinda Moment -- A parent telling Shobha that aapke boyfriend ne aisa kaam kiya hai ke koi husband bhi nahi karta! πŸ˜‰ 😳
Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Awesome post by u, Tanu! πŸ€—
Today's episode Vicky Jiya, Shobha Usha & ViBha scenes were fabulous! ☺️😎
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
your kinda moment- dialogue is so nice...πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

your kinda moment- dialogue is so nice...πŸ˜†

I am a big fan of all kinds of tharkeypan 😎 Vicky has all my ashirwad πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Awesome post by u, Tanu! πŸ€—

Today's episode Vicky Jiya, Shobha Usha & ViBha scenes were fabulous! ☺️😎

Yep it was a great episode.. loved it 😳
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your posts always crack me up! 🀣 🀣
Awesome episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vikram πŸ‘

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Your posts always crack me up! 🀣 🀣

Awesome episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vikram πŸ‘

Thank You 😳
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey ya tannu wonderful epi

N I will begin WIth ur kinda Moment .,so true sometimes it's so tough to NOT SE the Obvious ..shobha has n will sacrifice for Samarth thinking that he is the father if her kids ...but wht she is firgetting is tht a selfish man like him cantbe a giving parent ..while wht vik is doing os totally selfless n pure ...
I am so glad vik gave it to her ...he is diff n he has proved it AGN ..

Loved the Usha n Sho convo . I Usha is BY FAR the best Sho can call her OWn from moving on to finding love ..n helping with a house Usha has done everything for her

Precap ..tarun will double cross Samarth n his effing mom ...n well well ..Sho will be proved right but I hope it's not too late
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Love your dhasoo posts!

Thanx 😳

Word Count: 1

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hey ya tannu wonderful epi

N I will begin WIth ur kinda Moment .,so true sometimes it's so tough to NOT SE the Obvious ..shobha has n will sacrifice for Samarth thinking that he is the father if her kids ...but wht she is firgetting is tht a selfish man like him cantbe a giving parent ..while wht vik is doing os totally selfless n pure ...
I am so glad vik gave it to her ...he is diff n he has proved it AGN ..

Loved the Usha n Sho convo . I Usha is BY FAR the best Sho can call her OWn from moving on to finding love ..n helping with a house Usha has done everything for her

Precap ..tarun will double cross Samarth n his effing mom ...n well well ..Sho will be proved right but I hope it's not too late

Yes the school person said it perfectly that 'Aap baap nahi ho par yahan maujud sabhi baap se behtar ho' πŸ‘