Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Shanti thanks for sharing...I was desperately waiting to watch it...

Ok here is what I think...tables will turn on Samarth...he said if she does not sign send her the divorce papers.

So its divorce vs sign on affidavit...

She will opt for divorce, but not right away. It will be a lot of haan and naan before she agrees to the divorce. But that is when Sam will play dirty and not give her up...she is is the clean face of his dirty politics...

Also she will fight for the custody of her kids. Tooth and nail for what will get her thinking is that how can her kids grow up with a father like him. Better still if they grow up without a father at all just like kids whose daddy is no more in this world. Dont they survive?

The women around her, Garu, Vikram, Naani specifically will give her laods of examples. I mean Vikram itself is brought up by Naani single handedly!

This is really interesting...

u just took all words from my mouth and said it all 😃👏 .. this is exactly why she may loose the custody if Samarth along with his mother accuses her character in court and by that time I m assuming Samarth himself will b ot of jaill all scotfree and might win the election too , so more power to him .. so when she will see she almost lost the battle , she might decide to make all the allegations against her true by actually marrying Vikram for the sake of kid's custody ... like Vikram says Reverse psychology in true sense 😆🤔

@Shanti : Thanks for the video link 😃