Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

she won't sign for sure... plus he is under investigation for selling nation's secrets..he was also caught on camera, sleeping around...

no court will give such a guy children's custody...

waise kitne cases ladega yeh banda, pehle apna yeh ladki wala case toh nibta le

But Vidisha what if he proves all allegations wrong and comes out of jail clearing his name and image .. then what ? cournt wont hv any issue giving kids custody to him na especially if he also manages to prove Shobha as characterless ... money and power can make right things wrong easily na
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Tfs I want vikram to help shobha

same here 😃
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thank Jyo looks intersting !! I am sure Samarth's plan will backfire !!
Wonder how Vikram will get plugged in it will be major turning point in his life as now Shobha has asked him to be away from her & her family !! So what will make him add on any responsibility & under any pressure !!

I think soon Shobha and Vikram might bond over Jiya as in today's episode , it seems the confusion between both almost got sorted in the end .. so mayb by the time this court issue pops up , they will become friends ...

Even that marriage thought if divorce is granted needs a duration so even to think that far I am wonderfing how Samarth's plan will back fire & she keeps the kids duw to some other twist!
He has many charges against him as the nation is against him so to get him out on bail again that girl needs to be summoned whose whereabouts are unknown. I feel todays episode will give in sight to what to expwct more clearly as yestetday she gave a road block to Vikram & said ahe can handle everything but this guy is now emotionally inclined towards Jiya & if such mapping has happned with him earlier & surfaces again he may go all out to do whatever !! My curiosity has built up !

logically its a complex scenario but in daily soap world things can happen magically ... we need to think magically and not logically I guess 😆... Samarth might somehow prove himself innocent even without Shobha's help and if Shobha refuses to help him in this case , he might take his revenge by getting a divorce and then somehow manipulating kids custody with his money power ... so Shobha will need someone influential for help and this is where Vikram might come in picture ..

!

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomanique

Oh this means impending vibha marriage for custody of the kid..this seems like ek is recycling her yeh hai mohabbatein story ..with role reversal..😆 There the girl married the man so tht the man can have the custody of his daughter 😆

yeah Ekta is good with recycling na .. more or less all her stories r same but with different leads and some nice screenplay .. baki sab same 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Also Jyo...can ViBha marry without getting divorced? Confused yaar...I hope Ekta Maata does this sensibly because its a very delicate and realistic situation that they have touched upon...

Marriage if happens will b post divorce only but divorce itself takes 6 months min I think .. lets see how she does it ... first toh we need to see if divorce happens so soon or Shobha signs those papers under pressure
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Thanks Gags! :D

I'm feeling so bad for Shobha.. 😭

same here 😭😭
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabi

areey yaar.. tumhe stalk karte karte itna to jaanti hum ki tum kabhi galat nahin hote... years of serial experience 😆 I am sure ki it will go the way you predicted only...😆

ohh u here 😃 .. well these daily soap makers ekta ho ya rajan shahi ya gul khan ya koi aur , they all follow a common pattern in their shows ... either marriage to love to separation to reunion or love to separation to reunion to marriage ... aur koi funda hai hee nahin 😆😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Here is the Video of the Promo ...

So Shobha has to decide whether to betray the country & give in to Samarth's demands or even he demands a divorce & custody of the Kids !!
What Will Shobha do will she handle everything on her own.. ??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMZl2CccBTw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

This is a tricky situation !! The father of her children or a nations beyrayer.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.

Gosh ! ViBha marriage is certainly a possibility ...getting so interesting.😃
And that 🤬 Samarth needs to rot in jail with bedbugs infested blankets 🤢
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Shanti thanks for sharing...I was desperately waiting to watch it...

Ok here is what I think...tables will turn on Samarth...he said if she does not sign send her the divorce papers.

So its divorce vs sign on affidavit...

She will opt for divorce, but not right away. It will be a lot of haan and naan before she agrees to the divorce. But that is when Sam will play dirty and not give her up...she is is the clean face of his dirty politics...

Also she will fight for the custody of her kids. Tooth and nail for what will get her thinking is that how can her kids grow up with a father like him. Better still if they grow up without a father at all just like kids whose daddy is no more in this world. Dont they survive?

The women around her, Garu, Vikram, Naani specifically will give her laods of examples. I mean Vikram itself is brought up by Naani single handedly!

This is really interesting...