Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh this means impending vibha marriage for custody of the kid..this seems like ek is recycling her yeh hai mohabbatein story ..with role reversal..πŸ˜† There the girl married the man so tht the man can have the custody of his daughter πŸ˜†
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Why Shaadi so soon ? Balaji and their obsession with marriages oh rather mulltiple marriages

what after marriage some useless saas type relative ka arrival , vikram ki koi x z y tapkoing from no where ...like

i think ekta ka plan hai..shaadi means dhoom dhamaaka ..means more OLv coverage..more trps maybe cos its marriage season mayb trp aunties wanna chek out trends to wear to weddings this overcowded marriage season..πŸ˜†
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

True Nani can help councelling her ... Shobha's own mother too wants her to compromise .. her sister Ridhima is too weak ... so only option left for her is either that friend of hers Usha or Vikram's Nani or Vikram himself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

See even Shikha - Sandeep's wife. Because the article had said the actor playing Shikha will befriend Shobha. So the women will support each other...and ofcourse they need expert advice and legal help from Vikram and his friends.πŸ˜ƒ

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Also Jyo...can ViBha marry without getting divorced? Confused yaar...I hope Ekta Maata does this sensibly because its a very delicate and realistic situation that they have touched upon...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks Gags! :D
I'm feeling so bad for Shobha.. 😭
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

For trps sake I feel marriage might b on cards for the sake of kids ... most of Ekta shows follow this pattern of marriage and then love .. and here toh it will make sense actually πŸ€”...

but I m sure Vikram will b involved here for sure .. yesterday only Shobha asked Vikram to stay away from her family matters .. so in true daily soap style , the reverse got to happen na πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

areey yaar.. tumhe stalk karte karte itna to jaanti hum ki tum kabhi galat nahin hote... years of serial experience πŸ˜† I am sure ki it will go the way you predicted only...πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

thanks for sharing😊
well for shobha both decisions are not in her favour b/c if she agrees with smarth so he come back in her life and she will not gonna live happy with him
but if she not then she has to fight against smarth for her kids custody.. i think she will go with 2nd option and as u say vikram will help her in that situation
im seriously loving every twist in this showπŸ˜›

Yeah I hope she goes with 2nd option and does not give in to Samarth's unfair demands
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Jyo hone ko toh anything can happen, but allegations against samarth are huge, he is arrested for selling out defense secrets hope they dilute it to just a mere infidelity thing πŸ₯± Shobha's character will be under scanner forever, that is one odd she has to fight against ..

Going by daily soap logic , I doubt we will get detailing of this case πŸ˜† .. he might b out with some manipulations irrespective of Shobha helps him or not and then the triangle begins πŸ˜†

but if at all he comes out he would give divorce to Shobha, it hurts his ego that people will think his wife left him, for him Shobha is more of a pride and status in the eyes of society and he wouldn't let go of her technically by divorcing her .if Shobha walks out he will be humiliated , his crown will fall to the ground ,...yet again he will question her integrity and character at every stage.,

I so want Shobha to walk out ,.. that will b a tight slap on his arrogent face 😑 ... she should not care or bother to answer his questions when his own character is under scanner ..

Agree, marriage is trp puller ...but hoping no marriage ... my girl shd break the stereo type ..i remember an initial article which said they will ask for audience poll around 3 months when samarth is out of jail as what shobha shd do now ?? that will be the high point her decision when she has an option .."To go back or to move on " if vikram shobha are married no chance for shobha to decide when samarth is back

But u know your girl talks big in these interviews but later for trp sake , she goes the same route πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... anyways just hope she proves us wrong this time πŸ˜ƒ

Hope my girl proves everyone wrong for once with teh concept and the duration of the show πŸ˜†

duration I m not sure πŸ˜† but hopefully concept she will follow πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Why Shaadi so soon ? Balaji and their obsession with marriages oh rather mulltiple marriages

what after marriage some useless saas type relative ka arrival , vikram ki koi x z y tapkoing from no where ...like

Poo yeah me too hope no marriage but u know my soap experience is telling me if divorce hua toh remarriage bhi hoga πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rangamma

Where did you see the promo?

its airing on life ok in every break now 😳