Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
How much will this guy stoop πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and one who can betray his nation and his wife can go to any levels ...-_____-
Shobha will not sign that and no court would give custody tof the kids who is irresponsible and betrayed the nation and his family. he can sulk in jail for as long as he wishes to

Jyo, I don't see Vikram Shobha;s marriage coming ...but definitely he will be part of Shobha's family and stand by her and her kids in case there is a fight for custody. and when Shobha herself is soo financially independent she doesn't need to get married and also the concept is about a wife's story, how she takes care of her and her family without her husband, and if they end up marrying Vikram Shobha there wouldn't be any diff from any shows and I hope and believe hat it doesn't go down the marriage route

Thanks for sharing Upmaa πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

You have got a point there, about marriage but the kids are too small to understand such things. They are still missing their dad. πŸ˜• And suddenly making Vikram come into the picture, sounds a bit weird.but then, Since its a ekta show, marriage might happen.

Firstly i want to see how Vikram supports Shobha. His words and reverse psychology techniques might help to make her correct decisions. I really hope.

I think kids r more attached to their mom than dad as I m assuming Samarth earlier too hardly had any time for his kids .. so mayb this marriage might give them a father they never got till now

but yes all that might b later .. for now I think Shobha's dilemma will b shown and how Vikram supports her
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

How much will this guy stoop πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and one who can betray his nation and his wife can go to any levels ...-_____-

Shobha will not sign that and no court would give custody tof the kids who is irresponsible and betrayed the nation and his family. he can sulk in jail for as long as he wishes to

Jyo, I don't see Vikram Shobha;s marriage coming ...but definitely he will be part of Shobha's family and stand by her and her kids in case there is a fight for custody. and when Shobha herself is soo financially independent she doesn't need to get married and also the concept is about a wife's story, how she takes care of her and her family without her husband, and if they end up marrying Vikram Shobha there wouldn't be any diff from any shows and I hope and believe hat it doesn't go down the marriage route

Thanks for sharing Upmaa πŸ€—

Munni the point is what if Samarth is somehow proved innocent and then he goes for kids ka custody with a reason that his wife is characterless and not worthy of a mother .. we hv seen the signs already in these episode .. so then what ... mayb Shobha refuses to help him out yet he is proved innocent with manipulations and then he comes out and decides to take his revenge from his wife this way πŸ˜•

ViBha marriage could b a way of getting trps I feel because its Ekta afterall πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. but yes I will b more than happy if she proves me wrong this time πŸ˜†

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing😊
well for shobha both decisions are not in her favour b/c if she agrees with smarth so he come back in her life and she will not gonna live happy with him
but if she not then she has to fight against smarth for her kids custody.. i think she will go with 2nd option and as u say vikram will help her in that situation
im seriously loving every twist in this showπŸ˜›
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Munni the point is what if Samarth is somehow proved innocent and then he goes for kids ka custody with a reason that his wife is characterless and not worthy of a mother .. we hv seen the signs already in these episode .. so then what ... mayb Shobha refuses to help him out yet he is proved innocent with manipulations and then he comes out and decides to take his revenge from his wife this way πŸ˜•

ViBha marriage could b a way of getting trps I feel because its Ekta afterall πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. but yes I will b more than happy if she proves me wrong this time πŸ˜†

Jyo hone ko toh anything can happen, but allegations against samarth are huge, he is arrested for selling out defense secrets hope they dilute it to just a mere infidelity thing πŸ₯± Shobha's character will be under scanner forever, that is one odd she has to fight against ..

but if at all he comes out he would give divorce to Shobha, it hurts his ego that people will think his wife left him, for him Shobha is more of a pride and status in the eyes of society and he wouldn't let go of her technically by divorcing her .if Shobha walks out he will be humiliated , his crown will fall to the ground ,...yet again he will question her integrity and character at every stage.,

Agree, marriage is trp puller ...but hoping no marriage ... my girl shd break the stereo type ..i remember an initial article which said they will ask for audience poll around 3 months when samarth is out of jail as what shobha shd do now ?? that will be the high point her decision when she has an option .."To go back or to move on " if vikram shobha are married no chance for shobha to decide when samarth is back

Hope my girl proves everyone wrong for once with teh concept and the duration of the show πŸ˜†
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why Shaadi so soon ? Balaji and their obsession with marriages oh rather mulltiple marriages

what after marriage some useless saas type relative ka arrival , vikram ki koi x z y tapkoing from no where ...like
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where did you see the promo?
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she won't sign for sure... plus he is under investigation for selling nation's secrets..he was also caught on camera, sleeping around...
no court will give such a guy children's custody...

waise kitne cases ladega yeh banda, pehle apna yeh ladki wala case toh nibta le
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs I want vikram to help shobha
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank Jyo looks intersting !! I am sure Samarth's plan will backfire !!
Wonder how Vikram will get plugged in it will be major turning point in his life as now Shobha has asked him to be away from her & her family !! So what will make him add on any responsibility & under any pressure !!

Even that marriage thought if divorce is granted needs a duration so even to think that far I am wonderfing how Samarth's plan will back fire & she keeps the kids duw to some other twist!
He has many charges against him as the nation is against him so to get him out on bail again that girl needs to be summoned whose whereabouts are unknown. I feel todays episode will give in sight to what to expwct more clearly as yestetday she gave a road block to Vikram & said ahe can handle everything but this guy is now emotionally inclined towards Jiya & if such mapping has happned with him earlier & surfaces again he may go all out to do whatever !! My curiosity has built up !!