New Promo :Samarth's Divorce Ultimatum to Shobha:Link pg5

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
New promo came out this morning

Here it goes

Samarth sends Shobha some legal papers and Shobha is in double mind whether to sign it or not as she dont want to go against her nation to support her husband for wrong reasons but at the same time she is also thinking about her kids who need a father 😭

On the other hand Samarth was telling someone in jail that if Shobha does not sign those papers then he will send her divorce papers and will also keep kids ka custody with himself 😲 ..

My comments on the promo

So its sheer blackmailing here from Samarth 😑.. He knows Shobha cant leave her kids ... still I doubt she will sign πŸ€” .. She might walk out of this marriage and fight for her kids ka custody and in all this she might take Vikram's help .. I see ViBha marriage on cards actually for the sake of kids custody if the divorce happens πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

TFS jyo dear n Samarth is an asshole bas ...I think Sho shud leave him n move in anyway he is not adding any value to her life l.he has ruined it
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TFS Jyo

Oh migosh! What a turn of events!

Bloody skunk, moron gadha kahi ka Samarth...😑

Stupid Sam is clueless he cant get custody if he is behind bars and all those crimes against him. But he wll threaten and blackmail her for sure. As you say she just wont sign and will fight back.

This is where Viks lawyer friend will support Shobha upon Viks and or Naani's instructions. Not too sure of marriage offer by Vik to her this soon.

Its getting very interesting. I hoep TRPs pick up too. Cant wait for tomorrow
Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs Jyo!
What the...?! 🀒 That Samarth *%) @$&( i feel like taking that very chaaku and threaten him

Agree with you Jyo, its sheer blackmailing. Shobha is going to have a tough time taking decisions. The kids are the one who are going to suffer the mostπŸ˜’

But then, I guess, Naani might help her clear her mind. She'll clear all misunderstandings between shobha and Vikram and Vik wull surely stand by her side, no matter what.
Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

TFS Jyo

Stupid Sam is clueless he cant get custody if he is behind bars and all those crimes against him. But he wll threaten and blackmail her for sure. As you say she just wont sign and will fight back.

He's such an a******, he'll do anything to get the custody of kids🀒

God! Shobha needs counselling badly . She needs to open up her mind to someone. MIL is out of question and garu is too immature to understand such matters. Maybe naani can help. πŸ€”
This is where Viks lawyer friend will support Shobha upon Viks and or Naani's instructions. Not too sure of marriage offer by Vik to her this soon.

Agree with you.

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

TFS jyo dear n Samarth is an asshole bas ...I think Sho shud leave him n move in anyway he is not adding any value to her life l.he has ruined it

I m sure Shobha wolud hv done that without giving it a second thought if it was the not the question of her kids
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

TFS Jyo

For trps sake I feel marriage might b on cards for the sake of kids ... most of Ekta shows follow this pattern of marriage and then love .. and here toh it will make sense actually πŸ€”...

but I m sure Vikram will b involved here for sure .. yesterday only Shobha asked Vikram to stay away from her family matters .. so in true daily soap style , the reverse got to happen na πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Tfs Jyo!

What the...?! 🀒 That Samarth *%) @$&( i feel like taking that very chaaku and threaten him

Agree with you Jyo, its sheer blackmailing. Shobha is going to have a tough time taking decisions. The kids are the one who are going to suffer the mostπŸ˜’

But then, I guess, Naani might help her clear her mind. She'll clear all misunderstandings between shobha and Vikram and Vik wull surely stand by her side, no matter what.

yeah if ViBha MUs r cleared , then I can see Shobha walking out of this marriage with full confidence knowing well that not all men r same .. lets see how it goes .. hopfully she wont succumb to such pressure ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

True Nani can help councelling her ... Shobha's own mother too wants her to compromise .. her sister Ridhima is too weak ... so only option left for her is either that friend of hers Usha or Vikram's Nani or Vikram himself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

For trps sake I feel marriage might b on cards for the sake of kids ... most of Ekta shows follow this pattern of marriage and then love .. and here toh it will make sense actually πŸ€”...

but I m sure Vikram will b involved here for sure .. yesterday only Shobha asked Vikram to stay away from her family matters .. so in true daily soap style , the reverse got to happen na πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

You have got a point there, about marriage but the kids are too small to understand such things. They are still missing their dad. πŸ˜• And suddenly making Vikram come into the picture, sounds a bit weird.but then, Since its a ekta show, marriage might happen.

Firstly i want to see how Vikram supports Shobha. His words and reverse psychology techniques might help to make her correct decisions. I really hope.