Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Hey Jyothi,

Brilliant take... By far one of the best episodes of ADHY..

Shwets collages are stunning that has captured every emotion on the faces of the characters!

yess one of the best for sure those wonderful collages of Sweta just adds to the beauty of the epi πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am going to title my post -

I am Alone out there...

Apt title πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vikram - Childhood scars that were hidden deep inside of him, opened up today. Seeing Jiya standing there alone though surrounded by so many...was alone without her father beside her. Old wounds sprung up and Vikram did not think twice before getting down on his knees to embrace the little girl.

Well executed, high on emotions yet loved that the way the makers brought out the fun side of Vikram's interaction with the child. Totally shipping Jiya-Uncle Vikram as the next best Jodi!

Yup in a way Jiya just brought him out of that shell today as he saw his own mirror reflection in Jiya when she too was bullied in same way because of her father .. I see a deep bonding of both now as they both seem to b sailing in same boat and mayb Vikram can connect better with Jiya at this point of time even more than Shobha because he has gone through this phase himself as a child ...

Jiya - Uncle Bhoothnath was human after all.He became her Santa instantly. No gile shikwe. Loved Jiya and Vikram. Very naturally they turned to each other. Vikram trying to be what he missed out as a child for her. And Jiya gladly accepting him as Santa who defended her. He taught her the tricks of tackle, and shoot forward, in a way Jiya knows best. Her prankster ways...

yeah now he is no more a bhootnath for her but more a loving and caring uncle .. Santa is the right word πŸ˜ƒ

Garima - The confused, heartbroken, frightened young woman. Afraid of human monsters ready to take over her life... Her support system Shobha was just about to lend her shoulder to her when she had her own world come crumbling down to know that a stranger had befriended her little girl!

Worst is her own mother refuses to understand her ... she is feeling helpless now with even Shobha falling a bit weak due to her own life's issues

Shobha - The frightened single mother...who is trying so hard to put on so many hats at one time. That of a friend to her SIL, a good DIL to her MIL, an obedient employee to her weird boss, and a strong yet panicking and emotionally freaked out mother who could not imagine her boss to go out at the school and take over the role of a father to her child. It was just not done.

yup she was never used to this multitasking ..so its not a cake walk for her especially when u hv hardly any support from your own people .. no wonder she is finding herself in a deep sea filled with sharks around and all of a sudden she just forgot how to swim .. Yes she has not given up trying πŸ‘

Powerful face-off between ViBha! Vikram hiding his pain and silently hurt by her stinging words...Shobha the mother rife with fear, anger, distressed by her mIL's words who slammed him for his gesture. Part of Shobha's outburst was due to Shardha's accusations.

yup me too loved their face off especially the way Vikram silently gulped down all her accusations knowing well that as a mother she was not wrong but then he was not wrong either for what he did for Jiya today .. he felt sad that he could see one more young Vikram in Jiya but he does not want her to become another Vikram when she grows up and I could see this worry on his face today when Shobha asked him to stay out of their family matters .. his expressions indicated that he wished he could tell Shobha how much he can relate to Jiya and knows well how to counsel her in this situation only if she could trust him 😭

Shardha - A self-centered mother who was simply adding fuel to a fire that wasn't existing..

true

Super Naani! - The wise elder who understood it all...

Nani is matured when needed

If you realize suddenly all these characters were simply lonely souls...shattered but not completely broken. Its complicated...but that is life... Its after all #Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh!

So well written ... they all r loners in their own way .. some take the route of compromise while some decide to fight back with their own individuality ..

hugs

dd

P.S. Amidst everything I forgot to mention SHobha looked awesome in those black trousers and tunic! Young as ever & Vikram too in these pullovers that he has been wearing. the Maroon and purple one!

yup I m loving the costumes in the show .. they r so casual like we wear in our daily life yet carry a style quotient πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

@Jyoti:

Lovely post as I always expect!πŸ‘
Yesterday, Jyoti, I wanted to myself go into the TV set and make this Vikram explain to Shobha why he went to the school and why he signed as the father of Jiya, and everything. His keeping quiet when she shouted at him so shook me up!πŸ˜†
I like the phase the serial is hitting now. We have less and less of Vikram's nautanki and more of the fabulous and deep feelings and expressions of Apu via his eyes. That's what we are watching this serial for and yesterday for the first time I saw that light in his eyes when helping Jiya that we have waited several years to see!

Mansi I m sure Nani in coming epis will definitley tell Shobha all about Vikram's POV and past too ... we hv it coming for sure 😳

and yup me too loving this intense phase now .. how long we waited to see this Intense Apu back in action na .. finally we could see him in action in his style 😳... next step will b to see him as that intense passionate lover we saw in kaajal or jassi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Great analysis Jyo! Ans collages πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠIt was a wonderful episode! In fact one of the finest.

Also a very apt titleπŸ‘
I became so emotional after seeing Vikram and Jiya. He has so much pain inside him. He is human afterall. Children are innocent at heart. She instantly could feel the care and love Vikram felt for her. 😊 Jiya will start trusting Vikram now. 😳

so true .. he is very much human and one can see he has got a heart of gold .. never keeps grudges especially when one is in crisis . he forgot all about his car and past incidents and went to Jiya's defence 😳

MIL is doing her bit in spreading her negativity around her. 🀒 It seemed like she waiting for a chance to catch Shobha and complain it to Samarth. Garu is one confused girl. She badly needs some counselling πŸ˜† I won't say anything about Samarth πŸ˜† that b****** tarun, i hate them both with all my heart! πŸ˜†

MIL is no different than Tarun or Samarth .. all want Shobha to forever remain a doormat 🀒
Today my post is really small, sorry πŸ˜• too much work to do. 😳Though i love reading your posts. I get the complete meaning of the episode πŸ‘πŸΌ

glad u liked it dear and no worries , today u can post a detailed one if u hv time πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1