Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Jyo, I got to res today,

I have so much to write

@Swetha, beautiful collages, you have aptly captured all the subtle expressions , my fav Jia - Vikram <3

Munni so true .. Jia-Vikram has become my favourite too
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

thanks!

Loved loved loved the Vik-Jiya scene- so sweet and emotional with the fbs! they are going to have one strong bond of friendship between them!

I too feel the same .,. Vikram could connect with Jiya because he faced a similar situation in his childhood too .. so he can understand her well ... I see him giving that motivation to Jiya how not to feel let down with what others say
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Awesome post Jyoti πŸ‘ and the collages are stunning ! πŸ‘

Gosh ! such an emotional episode. Loved Vikram-Jiya bonding. And the hurt of a painful past was so evident in Vikram. The less said about MIL the better.
It would be interesting to see Shobha's reaction to Vikram's past.

Yup First time we saw moist eyes of Vikram and the pain he mayb hiding inside for all these yrs .. would love to see Shobha's reaction when she will find out about his past .. I bet Nani might tell it to Shobha in coming episodes ,.. 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandzLuv

It was a beautiful episode !!! πŸ‘ Vikram - Jiya chooo cute πŸ˜‰ Love t πŸ€—

yup supercute jodi of future father-daughter 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Jyo πŸ€—..how are u n lovely post for a wonderful epi

My god such an emo epi n loved loved loved vik ..
Apurva was fantastic n he literally got me thinking how much this man has suffered ...

My heart went out to the child , the LIL boy who was being teased.

I think even jiya n vik Scenee were amazing ...n Sho was great as a protected n instigated mother

Damn I hate the MIL ..n hope she never succeeds in her wishes ...but she was kind off justified when she asks Sho to clarify on the signature bit ...

This show is awesome n better than the other one as of now n hope it stays the same

Yup Apu was fab with his expression showing immense pain that he feels whenever he is reminded of his childhood ... he has build a wall around his heart and tries to show he is super strong but today seeing Jiya , that wall did develop some cracks as once again he was reminded of his own childhood and we could see his emotional side there

Jiya-Vikram scene was equally heart touching 😳
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great analysis Jyo! Ans collages πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠIt was a wonderful episode! In fact one of the finest.
Also a very apt titleπŸ‘
I became so emotional after seeing Vikram and Jiya. He has so much pain inside him. He is human afterall. Children are innocent at heart. She instantly could feel the care and love Vikram felt for her. 😊 Jiya will start trusting Vikram now. 😳

MIL is doing her bit in spreading her negativity around her. 🀒 It seemed like she waiting for a chance to catch Shobha and complain it to Samarth. Garu is one confused girl. She badly needs some counselling πŸ˜† I won't say anything about Samarth πŸ˜† that b****** tarun, i hate them both with all my heart! πŸ˜†
Today my post is really small, sorry πŸ˜• too much work to do. 😳Though i love reading your posts. I get the complete meaning of the episode πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

It was such an eventful day for Vikram. he was angry with Jiay for she broke his car light but still followed her to handover her notebook and ended up signing as her father. Since he can see himself in Jiya today, his bonding with Jiya will grow fast and may be in secrecy as Shobha might not appreciate their bond.

So true ,.. its like life took a full u-turn for Vikram today and he went back to his childhood days as he could see his own shadow in Jiya and ended up being her father 😳

Loved him when he went on his knees to catch hold of that innocent child to console her by hugging her tight and soothing her back with loving strokes. In that one moment Jiya got her father back and will continue to treat him as one henceforth.

So true .. I doubt she ever got this warmth and love from her own father in all these yrs which she got from Vikram in those split seconds .. I remember those kids telling Jiya how her father never comes for such events or parents day which clearly indicates how the kids might hv been always deprived of that father's love and care
The Cvs are giving the glimpse of Vikram's past in such a well groomed way than just dump it on us in one go. The way they made him to go numb on Diwali day when Shobha talked about his bad memories connected to that festival was great. Neither he denied her comment nor accepted it but just became quiet as a raw nerve was strained with her comment. And now, he just remembers vaguely how even he was bullied by his classmates for not having his father with him. He could become vulnerable even now just with that haunting memory which connected him instantly to Jiya. It was as good as the grown up Vikram collecting the crying small child Vikram and tried to console him and tell him that, no, there is no need for your to cry now that I am here all grown up and strong. When I am with you, no one can get the strength to taunt you. Now go and do whatever you want, no one will stop you now.

I agree .. they r giving us a glimpse of his childhood and making us more curious about it which is a good move and for once I m happy its got to do with his parents and not some past girlfriend or stuffs ... Childhood traumas always affects a child more than anything else and it always reflects on his/her overall personality when they grow up .. same is the case for Vikram too which is quite visible in his pessimist ways ... So the past makes sense here πŸ‘πŸΌ .. Today he is a self-made grown up and confident man who was more than happy to give that support and motivation to another kid who might b going through similar phase which he had already faced in his childhood but that time there was noone to give him that helping hand but today he is there for Jiya 😳

The way he said those words of encouragement to Jiya to concentrate on the game and hit the basket was like "If you show your weakness, the society will harass you and if you stand confidently, they will bow in front of you. So always keep your head up and face the enemy than sulking and giving opportunity for them to bully you". Jiya did follow his words and played well and even her friends who felt jealous of her bonding with Vikram, started pestering their parents for coming late and not supporting/encouraging them like Jiya' father did. How innocent were those kids as well, a moment back they were taunting Jiya for not having father, as if they were in close contact with him and know all the details about him are now feeling jealous of Jiya for having a caring father. See how transparent are the minds of children, they would have heard their parents talk about Jiya's father and so they taunted her. It is really bad from the part of elders to talk nonsense in front of their kids that too when they are talking about some person related to the children

True .,. kids never keep anything in their heart .,. they just say it all whatever they hv heard and thats where the whole point of upbringing comes in picture and why parents r hold responsible if a child goes the wrong way ... And yes I loved how Vikram told her to b strong and never show your weakness to the opposition party πŸ‘πŸΌ
Vikram was so polite when the other parents started talking rudely to him and even said that he would have caused damage to their kids, if he were in his normal sense, he would have retorted but here he just said he will leave and still be nice to Jiya while leaving. And amidst all I was laughing when he said "have you seen her mother" when some one asked him whether he will marry Jiya's mother. He said those words as if Shobha was donπŸ˜†

yeah even in that tense moment , he just cracked up a joke with a serious face πŸ˜† .. he dint create any scene for the sake of Jiya's reputation there .. he knew he was not totally right there to sign in as her father but he did it for her .. so he silently took the blame and left without creating any scene πŸ‘πŸ‘
Before getting all the facts clear, it is better not to talk about legal clause as it may boomerang on you. That is what happened with Shobha today in school office when she talked non-stop with the VP even before she talked to Jiya. Had she not talked so much, principal would not have said those words that she should talk to her friend or boss, not to come to school without authorization letter...

Shobha has that problem actually .. he jumps to conclusion too soon and then repents .. she did same in school again but I guess she will learn from these mistakes ..
Had Shobha paid some attention to Jiya's tone, she could have made out that Jiya was no longer dislike her boss but had infact called him Uncle. but the scared mother in her overtook the logical side and when her child said she misses her papa the most, she went jelly. At this juncture I felt that Shobha might think twice before rejecting Tarun's proposal to bail out Samarth. She is a mother here who thinks about her children ahead of herself. So even though a wife may not want to release her corrupt / characterless husband but a mother wants her children's father to come out and stay with them so that they shall not be deprived of their father's love and security.

Actually I just new promo according to which Samarth sends her those legal papers and Shobha is in double mind whether to sign it or not as she dont want to go against her nation to support her husband for wrong reasons but Samarth was telling someone in jail that if Shobha does not sign those papers then he will send her divorce papers and will also keep kids ka custody with himself 😲 .. so its sheer blackmailing here .. he knows Shobha cant leave her kids ... still I doubt she will sign .. she might walk out of this marriage and fight for her kids ka custody and in this might take Vikram's help .. I see ViBha marriage on cards actually πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
It was expected that her MIL that she will get the details about the person who visited the school from Jiya as she knows that kids will not hide details that too when enquired with sweet voice while feeding them with their favorite food. Shobha should have realized that even if she hides it, Jiya might talk about Vikram, and now see her MIL made 2 + 2 as 12 instead of 4 by implying Shobha as characterless. God she had faced goody goody Vikram in the morning and then Samarth talking rubbish about her boss and the an unknown person flaunting himself as her daughter's father in the school and later he turned out to be her boss. Added to this now MIL is talking nonsense about her character just because she didn't reveal the name of that person in school. But it is normal for a person to think (in this corrupt world) in with such cheapness when an unknown person till few days was ready to go to a lady's daughter's school and sign for her father. Why will he do such things unless he finds some advantage in this? As no one knows about Vikram's past, they presume Vikram is behind Shobha for wrong reasons.

Its been a hectic day for Shobha too .. too much happenings in one day .. not to forget Garima's headache as well .. MIL is getting worst every passing day ... her own son is proved characterless and here she is busy blaming her bahu .. heights of double standards 🀒
Shobha has learnt a lot in these past few days about the society and people and how one's act can hurt the other. Vikram was happy for helping Jiya and brining in a smile on her face but he had not seen how the others (so called elders) treated her later and how Jiya had to cry out of shame. Like he was ignorant of his words towards ladies, he was ignorant of the aftermath of his heroic action at the school. He never thought how will others take it when he signed as her father. He had steeled himself away from the society since childhood, he didn't think of the post effects and all he saw was how kids words were affecting Jiya. So when Shobha talked so harshly but pleadingly, he could not understand why she fired him when he wanted to help her daughter. He was the same Vikram who hurt the feelings of Shikha (unknowingly) while giving justice to Shobha. So he is clueless about he was understood wrongly by Shobha yet again.

Yeah in a way he is a bit clueless about how the society in general works or thinks about a woman .. he sees everything from his own eyes and somewhere he is right too but he need to realise that he is still staying in a hypocrat society filled with double standards where nothing is seen with a pure intention ... I guess he did realise when Shobha spoke her heart out to Vikram about Jiya's psyche ..
So later when he heard Shobha convincing her daughter to attend the party as she will be their as her support system, Vikram's face had a distinct emotions. May be when he faced such humiliation as child, he didn't had his mother to support him. Either she was hell bent to blame her husband for the situation they had to face because him (an arrogant lady) or might have blamed Vikram for being the son of such criminal or she would have succumb to death silently by leaving her son alone to face the cruel world. Since Nani has brought him up, I think his mother was a soft person who could not face the world and became an escapist and found peace in death. May be he will visualize Shobha in his mother's place and may think how fortunate Jiya is for having such brave and supporting mother who is ready to face the world for her daughter's happiness.

I too feel Vikram's mother died or blamed him for the mess in thier life .. so he never got that love and care from his mother either reason why he felt so emotional when he heard how Shobha is motivating Jiya ,.. it was more of a contrast for him ... no wonder he hates marriage and relationships .. he seems to b a lonely child who was never understood in his childhood ..
I do see Jiya meeting Vikram secretly from now on just to keep her mother happy by not bonding with Vikram publicly. They will share cute relation and Jiya will have the bliss of caring from Vikram who will shower happiness on her and will try everything in his capacity to keep that small bunch of sweetness always happy.

I agree , Jiya might secretly meet Vikram and he might secretly motivate her or give her idea on how to keep her mother happy and how to fight all odds in her school 😳
But I just hope Shobha will not givein to the talks of Tarun & the advocate to doctor the evidence and by telling the judiciary that Samarth was with her on that grave night. If she does that, forget about other's, she will not be able to meet her own eyes in the mirror after that.

like I said about .. as per new promo , Shobha is in dilemma whether to support him for the sake of her kids or not as its a matter of nation but Samarth is into blacmailing her with divorce and kids custody dhamki
P.S: Why do schools have such condition that only the father has to sign a consent form or only kids with both parents can participate in certain sports. There will be so many kids who are being brought up by single parent for many reasons such as father working on foreign country, one of the parent may not be alive or a divorce etc. Why should they discriminate kids with such rules. Yes it is true for some sports (if they have risk) and have to go out of school to play), they need to submit a consent form but not that only father had to sign it?????? What is the logic behind that?

i think these days even in India its like any one parent can sign .. not necessary father only ... it used to happen in past but not anymore .. so I think thats a bit of a blooper shown here just to give us Jiya-Vikram bonding I guess

Thats a fab take πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. my comments in Red
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

As usual great analysis and wonderful collagesπŸ‘

yes the episode was too emotional, but im glad that the story is progressing so fastlyπŸ‘πŸΌ and we got a glimpse of vikram past
jiya and vikram scenes were alwys treat to watch but they both made us cry today😭 their bonding is getting stronger day by day.
shobha was on fire today..thats the 1st time vikram was listening her silently.. seriously cant see him like this
i dont want to talk about MIL, tarun and smarth. they r not worth it😑

me too happy with the story pace .. its not dragging at one place and so many stories r running parallel .. Garima angle , Samarth's jail angle , ViBha angle and now both Vikram-Jiya and Vikram's past angle ... CVs r doing a fab job handling all tracks and interconnecting them beautifully πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved how Vikram today was silently listening to Shobha and could feel the emotions as he could connect to their situation but just cannot say how he too went through the same in his childhood 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Lovely Jyo I saw teh episode so many times & each time I was just feeling for Vikram & Jiya They were teh star of the episode !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ & Yes Shobha is amazing with her side for those trigger she placed on Vikram at his place !!

Great work by all the artists Apu Little Jiya & Sonali !πŸ‘

Me too a fan of Vik-Joya jodi now .. cant wait to see their future bonding as father-daughter ... my replied in red 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreechakri

wow

you wrote very nicely,
i think jiya is going to bring vikram out of his shell,
and she did it

yup first time we saw a smile on Vikram's face .. even Nani was pleasantly surprised and asked him the reason .. Jiya could b that trigger point in his life 😳