Vikram-Jiya:An Unbreakable Bond in the Making ?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Who would hv thought after two-three light hilarious episodes , today that same sanki wacko Vikram will make us all cry 😭😭...Oh goshh he has so much of pain hidden inside due to his traumatic childhood when he too was bullied in same way like Jiya was bullied today .. no wonder he could instantly connect to the scenario and went to Jiya's defence forgetting all their past grudges 😭

What an emotional episode today 😭.. Finally we got a glimpse of Vikram's past and also his emotional side , the way he was bullied in his childhood due to his father's absense and mayb the reason why today he has become such a tough nut to crack .. He is tough from outside but is still like an emotional kid from inside who might b secretly longing for some love and affection 😭😭 .. He felt Jiya today needs the same too and so while noone gave him that love and affection when he needed it the most in his childhood , he decides to give it all to Jiya today and relive his childhood 😳... It was a wonderful episode filled with emotions and beautiful human bonding ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

When Vikram sees Jiya is bullied by her school friends in that basketball court , he remembers his own childhood when he was bullied in same way because of his father ; So Vikram could instantly connect to Jiya's pain here and decides to jump in her defence and give her some much needed love and that energy boost with his pep-talk with her to cheer her up , something which he never got in his childhood 😭...

It seems Vikram has a similar past connected to his parents 🤔 ; Mayb his father too was caught up in some scam or cheated on his mother but his mother still remained a doormat and blindly trusted her father and then both might hv died in his childhood itself reason why he hates women who shows blind trust on their husbands and is also anti-marriage ; So today when he saw Jiya getting bullied for no fault of hers , mayb he could see his own mirror reflection in Jiya and so decided to jump in her defence as he might hv never got that father figure who could hold him in arms when he needed it the most 😭 but today he was there for Jiya when she needed that father figure that point of time ...

Kids are very vulnerable especially when it comes to their parents and so such taunts at a very early age can affect them very badly ; Vikram knew this as he himself went through this phase in his own childhood and so he does not want Jiya to grow up with such negativity and become a pessimist like him 😭 ... Loved the way he took Jiya in his arms , then made her sit on that table and motivated her to always be her positive and naughty self and never get affected with negativity and then kept cheering her when she was palying the basketball game like a true father 👏👏 ..

When Jiya cries her heart out in Vikram's arms , I could see a beautiful father-daughter relationship in the making for future 👍🏼 ; Vikram like any other loving father could instantly feel Jiya's pain and he knew exactly how to cheer her up with his talks 😳 ; The way he reminded her of that naughty Jiya who threw rocket in his house or who excaped with the ball from his coffee shop successfully , Jiya instantly forgot all her pain and started smiling with her future papa awww 😳 and then seeing her smile , Vikram felt the satisfaction that at least he could cheer up this kid like a father figure unlike in his case , when there was noone in his childhood to cheer him up as a father 😭 ...

Finally I see Jiya too realising that Vikram is not really a bhoothnath like this thought and starting to bond with him 😳 .. Cant wait for this adorable future father-daughter scenes now ...

Today I really felt bad when later Jiya asked Shobha about his father and also confessed that how till now she was trying to hide her emotions for the sake of her mother but today when she was bullied in school , she just could not hold back her pain .. awww 😭 ..Kids hv such a transparent heart na .. we may think they r small and cannot understand anything but they do understand all .. Jiya is well aware that her father is in jail and her mother is going through lots of struggle because of this , reason why she kept hiding her own pain ... Today it just comes out and she cries her heart out in her mother's arms 😭..

In a way Vikram did a world of good by going there as Jiya's father .. At least Jiya could confess her side of pain to her mother after realising how much she misses her father .. Its always better to reduce your pain by crying your heart out than supiress it inside and suffocate ..

Coming to Shobha's MIL , less said the better ... She is proving why she is Samarth's mother every passing day 🤢 .. Whatever goes wrong , blame it on Shobha .. huhh 😡 ... What can Shobha do if Vikram lands up at Jiya's school without her knowledge ... Worst part is the way MIL taunts Shobha by sarcastically asking her if she has any relations with her boss outside office too .,. sheesh 🤢 ... On one hand she turns blind to her own son's mistakes and on other hand she does not take even a split second to taunt her bahu about her relation with her boss .. what double standards 👎🏼 ...

Poor Garima , her life too is a mess here with this marriage proposal but she is too dependent on her bhabhi right now and her bhabhi's life is too much of a mess with Samarth on one hand and Vikram sir on other hand sighh ... I think Shobha should just ask Garima to find some job and become financially independent now so that her mother does not go around forcing her views on her ...

Loved the Vikram-Shobha confrontation .. It was intense and powerpacked 👏👏 .. For the first time Vikram was just a listener while Shobha went all out blasting him for turning up at Jiya's school and singing in as her father ; I felt first time Vikram was not really angry on Shobha but was actually feeling emotional and disappointed with the fact that Shobha is not trying to understand why he did this for Jiya ... Its more like Vikram wanted to tell her loudly that he did this for Jiya's betterment as he himself had gone through similar trauma in his life and he knows well what a child goes through in such situation when he or she is bullied for her father ...

When Shobha went on and on about what will he know how a child feels in such scenario , Vikram's eyes were all moist as he knows well what a child goes through and how such trauma can make a child cynical and pessimist in life like he has become today , so he just wanted to protect Jiya today from following his path 😭 ...

Vikram just cannot express his pain or emotions in words , as he is used to hide it inside his heart and then build a protective shield around his heart to give a impression that he is heartless but today one could see that he too has a heart which beats and is longing for some love and affection , reason why he was smiling today when Nani asked him about it 😳 ; He was happy because he felt good that he could help a kid come out from her depression , something which he never got in his childhood but today he could provide that helping hand to someone else and so he felt good to find that common connection in Jiya but his happiness was short lived again when Shobha came and told him to stay out of her family matter 🥺 ; He could not say anything to Shobha because technically she was right about him not interfering in her family matters but emotionally he felt hurt as he just developed that connection with Jiya 😭😭

When Shobha was trying to convince Jiya to go for some school party in the evening , I felt Vikram could hear it all as he was standing near his window and mayb he was again remembering his own childhood when he went through a similar scenario mayb where his mother struggled to society pressure because of his father ; In short he could see his childhood in Jiya and does not want her to go through similar pain like he went through 😭

I think Nani might tell Shobha about Vikram's past .. Today it looked as if Nani too is hiding lots of pain and emotions inside but shows all happy and cheerful from outside to cover up some past skeletons mayb 🤔...

I m glad Vikram's past is related to his parents and not some ex-girlfriend which would hv been cliched but traumatic childhood will make sense why Vikram has become such a cynical guy today who has a heart of a gold but is a pessimist ...

About precap , Samarth might soon go mental at this rate 😆 ... Tarun and Samarth do make an awesome kameena pair na 🤣 ...

Overall today's episode revolved more or less around Vikram-Jiya bonding and Vikram's past .. It will b interesting to see Shobha's reaction once she finds out about his past and also when she sees how Jiya is happily bonding with her bhootnath uncle and future papa 😉😛 .. Overall a fab episode and terrific acting by Apurva-Sonali and also the kid ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Credit for these beautiful collages which tell a story of their own goes to Ultimaterudra aka Sweta 👏👏😳
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Jyo, I got to res today,
I have so much to write

@Swetha, beautiful collages, you have aptly captured all the subtle expressions , my fav Jia - Vikram <3
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
nice post n collages. so its cleared vikram has troubled childhood. ya shobha's daughter,shobha,garima n vikram life tensions,issues n pain is showed which is touching.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

nice post n collages. so its cleared vikram has troubled childhood. ya shobha's daughter,shobha,garima n vikram life tensions,issues n pain is showed which is touching.

yup he seems to hv a troubled childhood which has made him so cynical in life .. he seems to b hiding too much of pain inside which came out today when he saw Jiya facing same situation .. we might see more of his emotional side now as he starts feeling connected to Jiya ..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Lovely Jyo!! My my what a beautiful episode with all the laughs we got we got this beautiful emotional journey with Vikram & cute Jiya !! Awww I love them 😳 😭 !!
Lovely Collage I have loads to write But just going to pick my bachha party & watching the episode again..,,
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Lovely Lovely Jyo!! My my what a beautiful episode with all the laughs we got we got this beautiful emotional journey with Vikram & cute Jiya !! Awww I love them 😳 😭 !!
Lovely Collage I have loads to write But just going to pick my bachha party & watching the episode again..,,

We never expected such an emotional moment between Vikram and Jiya na .. thats a real pleasant surprise by the CVs .. loved their bonding ❤️ .. I bet if Samarth ever gave such a fatherly hug to his own kids like Vikram did today straight from his heart ...

Will wait for your detailed take 😃
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Excellent take on today's episode by u, Gags! 👏
Loved Vicky Jiya bonding scene and ViBha confrontation scene! 😳
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks!
Loved loved loved the Vik-Jiya scene- so sweet and emotional with the fbs! they are going to have one strong bond of friendship between them!
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Jyoti 👏 and the collages are stunning ! 👏
Gosh ! such an emotional episode. Loved Vikram-Jiya bonding. And the hurt of a painful past was so evident in Vikram. The less said about MIL the better.
It would be interesting to see Shobha's reaction to Vikram's past.