Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Beautiful updt Munni 👏👏

I m in love with this future father-daughter jodi .. they make such a lovely pair na ... 😳

What an emotional episode today 😭.. Finally we got a glimpse of Vikram's past and also his emotional side , the way he was bullied in his childhood due to his father's absense and mayb the reason why today he has become such a tough nut to crack .. He is tough from outside but is still like an emotional kid from inside who might b secretly longing for some love and affection 😭😭 .. He felt Jiya today needs the same too and so while noone gave him that love and affection when he needed it the most in his childhood , he decides to give it all to Jiya today and relive his childhood 😳... It was a wonderful episode filled with emotions and beautiful human bonding ⭐️

OMG that was sooo endearing and a beautiful scene super adorable they are .. we could see their chemistry right from their first scene ❤️

It was soo emotional to see this side of Vikram, and yes Jyo it has to do with his father's absence and now we have 2 clues.. Diwali and no father 🤔 His tough robotic look is the mask to hide his emotional side which was quite evident yday all through the episode

He did that to Jhia which he yearned for as a kid, the worst taunt anyone kid could face.. his protective nature and care and support for Jhia is which makes your heart go out for them both

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

It was such an eventful day for Vikram. he was angry with Jiay for she broke his car light but still followed her to handover her notebook and ended up signing as her father. Since he can see himself in Jiya today, his bonding with Jiya will grow fast and may in secrecy as Shobha might not appreciate their bond.

Loved him when he went on his knees to catch hold of that innocent child to console her by hugging her tight and soothing her back with loving strokes. In that one moment Jiya got her father back and will continue to treat him as one henceforth.

@bold i think it will be on those lines, jhia and vikram may meet up and do fun ..without telling Shobha .. Vikram and jhia's relation is something which has no name but makes you mushy mushy and endears your heart , those special relations bound by heart

@Awww goshhh that was such a beautiful scene i just can't express in words, she got a father in him, whom she has never felt with Samarth I believe !! their bond will grow stronger, now Vikram uncle is no more bhootnath for jhia and jhia is not a rebellious kid for Vikram.. it was a new beginning to their bond

munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update Munni. 😊
Jia is getting affected now with Samarth's absence. Children are affected as some stage. They are protected by others but at some stage things take a different turn. Vikram called her Sutali bomb & encouraged her to play. Didn't want her to suffer like him. This is one of his good Human aspect.
It seems both of them will share a good relation in future.

True Mina, broken families always affect kids, how much ever jhia might be strong ..but with occasional bullying or seeing other kids with their dads at school or other places she will be hurt and miss him, after all parents are parents no one can replace them !! Vikram reminded all her brave antics and motivated her to play and win it.. which was wonderful and yess the very thought of not letting her suffer like him is indeed a great human quality and aspect which is very rare in people. Jhia and Vikram has started their new bond .,. I want to see their next meeting as how they will talk and interact with each other 😳
munnihyderabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thank You Munni for such a wonderful update 👏👏, Such a beautiful episode .. Vikram Jiya relationship was just so pure & on the emotional high of a beautiful sensitive side of Vikram & Jiya projected.. Vikram going through a similar situation drew him to go ahead not see anything with consequences wanted to simply help that Child jiya Motivate her & make her feel raised to shoot the ball in the basket !! YET there we have Society questioning Vikram who he is Yes he is not her father BUT tthat link of him feeling similar situation was heart touching...

my pleasure shanti, this was just a beautiful episode , I loved the very instance Vikram runs and hugs Jhia,it was such a precious moment, heart touching awww, he couldnt see the same pain he faced for Jiya , Society only accepts and respects labelled relations, they would never approve any relation which has no name, even if it is one of the most purest and beautiful bond ever.

Shobha as a mother was scared she cou;dnt fathom anything happenng to her kids as a single parent at present taking care of so many thing and this hitting her was to much to handle BUT then again I feel she went overboard when she cofronted Vikram Yes it was also due to what questioning Sharda her MIL did about relationship so these were again her repercussions ...
Vikram was so taken back as his intenstions were purely to get to Jiya's happiness and his emotional baggage coming of ... But even with teh happiness he brought in Jiya he had to go over so much of hearig from Shobha ..

I could totally relate to Shobha's panic state, Shobha's confrontation with Vikram was due to mother in law's constant question of her integrity and character, neither could she give it back to her MIL and only on Jiya ..instead she let it out on Vikram.

Sometimes intentions are overshadowed by the situations, here Vikram's intentions were genuine and pure and based on emotions, a combination of his despair and jia's happines, but the situation and circumstances on the other side , the repurcussions of his action is unawre to him, here Shobha was being quite practical .. I felt their characteristics changed today, as in Vikram was emotional and Shobha was practical which is vice versa to their regular characteristics. and also I feel Vikram will understand the reason for her outburst when he comes to know of the taunts Shobha is facing because of him and Shobha will understand Vikram when she realizes Vikram's intentions, Jhia's happiness matters more to her than the society

The Chord between Vikram & Jiys is made NOW & it will grow weather Shobha lieks it or not They both are like angles & tehy will always be!!
true, it's a beginning of new bond for Vikram and Jiya and that will always be there

Shobha's MIL is getting very oppertunity to get to her But sometimes the questioning levaes those thoughts are Shobha is tied to it and frictions created ...
MIL willl get more such opportunities with Vikram around Shobha and if Jiya too meets him, more trouble for Shobha

The way he says Mai bander nahi hoo jo Bahar Aa gaya LOL & the dialogue about asking Uski ma Ko Dekha Hai !! She is like a DON 😆
Dialogues are superb no matter what ,. be it comical one liners or emotional stuff, the dialogues are always fabulous

Its very interesting how Vikram is getting linked in Shobha's life through Jiya as more then anything his connection seems to be with his past refelctions due to what consequences Jiya faced.. Its beautiful to see how these are growing and I hope more such wonderful scenes develop..

I always loved Jiya Vikram since their first scene and now we have a new leaf turned in their relation and no matter what, accept or not Vikram's link with Shobha;s family is getting stronger

Thanks again yaar for all ur efforts.. Precap seems again Samarth planning to get himself out & using Tarun what will Tarun tell to convince Shobha will she take those talks ... loads to ponder & will Vikram be anywhere linked ...

My pleasure Shanti, I am not able to see any connection of Vikram at this moment ..but surely he will be drawn into the circle ... and I doubt why isn't he faking any heart attack or health reasons which most of the politicians do in real life ??

Word Count: 1

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Thanks for all likes and comments, appreciate it :))))
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago