Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

Never wtachet that show but yeah today vikram jia scene was beautiful and can blossom into something really beautiful
looking forward for that

apurva is such a brilliant actor..this scene can be done by maybe just two or three telly actors..apurva is at the top of the heap πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

i have never watched that serial but yes the bonding between vikram and jiya was simply amazing😳
he somehow connect himself with jiya as he sufferd in his past alot and doesn't want jiya to go through it

that connection was brought out so well in the scene..was a bit teary eyed after the scene πŸ‘

Originally posted by: sravvu74

Hiii..!! I am a huge fan of mohan n nanhi from nbt...infact a big fan of that show...Yes I was constantly remembering that magical duo while I was watching the episode today...n no offense...mohan n nanhi are brilliant...n Vikram n Jiya are good...

omg galey milo yaaar hainaaa haaye NBT kahaan kho gaya ..i miss it 😭 No body can replace the spiderman chavvani... Bhootman surli bomba can just come a distant close thats it..but the scene was nice 😊

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

NBT is one of my all time favourite shows.

I know what you mean about the Mohan-Nanhi bond. Like Vikram, Mohan didn't like kids but the difference was that Mohan and Nanhi bonded really quickly.

Unfortunately, Samarth is an issue here.

same here... Kal NBT ki kuch jyaada hi yaad aa gayi vikram jiya scene dekhkar ..and great to know ex nbtians are here too .😊

Originally posted by: bright_star89

I am a fan of NBT too!!

Yes the show today reminded me Of nbt.. How mohan used to try to help megha and always ended up creating troubles for her...
The vikram - jiya scene was such a heart - warming scene! Loved it and how it had similarities with nanhi- mohan bond.
Vikram here too , is eccentric like Mohan.

I am loving the show... And todays vikram - jiya scene just stole my heart... 😳 Hope they bring more scenes of the duo ..

Ps: i am watching nbt reruns in rishtey these days again!!!πŸ˜†

hi5 Nbt that irreplaceable show..will remain etched in our hearts as long as we live..and kunal hot brilliance..his off screen aloofness permeating into on screen fire ... The stupendous mohan potrayal.. And ashnoor kunal magic.. Aaj yaad aa rahi hai 😭 I am so surprised and happy to find NBT watchers here..hope ADHY lives up to the hopes it shows us of being a great show ..there is a lot of essence .. Woman empowerment subtle situations not bhaashanbaazi..i love the understatedness ofthis show and most of all apurva ..very impressive actor πŸ‘

Originally posted by: kunalthebest

I am a die hard fan of NBT an spiderman-chavanni bond... The same thing came yo.mind watching vikram jia scene yesterday. . NBT was such a magical.show nd Kunal and Ashnoor made it a classic among Idian tele serials..
Jia VIkram bond will play a strong part in the show. . In Nbt it was a bond of two equals btwn nanhi and mohan more than a fadr daughter bonding... πŸ‘
I can go on and on praising mohan and Nanhi relation.. hope we will get to an equal strong relationship btwn vikram and jia...

ps: me too watching tamil version of nbt evryday in polimer chanl as Nenjam pesuthey and also watch old nbt episods in youtube every weekends πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (a gone case) πŸ˜‰

hainaaa yup even i cannot shut up once i start praisin themohan nanhi bond..every scene is a masterpiece..enjoyed those even more than meghan scens.. There was something in them .. Which lacked in everything else..but mohan and nanhi even the way they looked at each other one seemed to understand the other ..and such purity in their relation.. Such angelicness in nahi ..her eyes..he little gestured that camera might miss but we wont..ah i cango on and on n nev stopπŸ˜ƒ I am always seeing mohan megha n mohan nahi scenes..even renu ones.πŸ˜† And i thing ADHY has that little something NBT had to keep me stuck to it..so watching it 😊

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Haven't eeem NBTNMKK but heard a lot otherwise abt it ...
Looks like using tracks n stuff is common in the induysy and evn the PHs use scene n scripts from their old show's ..but as long as they present the OLD wine in a NEW bottle ..it's ok I guess

u missedit ..it was one of thebest since tv has started..and yes this widowed..divorced..wronged woman breaking out of shackles of society.. N embrace her freedom and some new realtionships half for her till now buried heart and half for her kids... These themes have been the toast of the town nowadays..some shows use this cliches n spoil theshow and some treat it beautifully as ADHY ..recently there was an ad also on tehsame thing i think titan watches ad..done decently well...widow with a kid remarrying or something..the ad garnered a lot of praise for coming of age ... Was a bit stereotypical..but still passable...
I am looking really fwd to how ADHY shapes up.. 😊
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wonderwomanique

u missedit ..it was one of thebest since tv has started..and yes this widowed..divorced..wronged woman breaking out of shackles of society.. N embrace her freedom and some new realtionships half for her till now buried heart and half for her kids... These themes have been the toast of the town nowadays..some shows use this cliches n spoil theshow and some treat it beautifully as ADHY ..recently there was an ad also on tehsame thing i think titan watches ad..done decently well...widow with a kid remarrying or something..the ad garnered a lot of praise for coming of age ... Was a bit stereotypical..but still passable...

I am looking really fwd to how ADHY shapes up.. 😊

God I sure missed it but well ...will never give uo ADHY as long as its good though .ldont want the show to get ruined
sravvu74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomanique

omg galey milo yaaar hainaaa haaye NBT kahaan kho gaya ..i miss it 😭 No body can replace the spiderman chavvani... Bhootman surli bomba can just come a distant close thats it..but the scene was nice 😊

bold : very true...!!
Even I miss it... *HUGS* Good to see someone same like me who is so mad about NBT...

And aaj toh apurva ne superman costume bhi pehen liya..woh spiderman tha mohan bhatnagar toh vikram yahaan superman hai.. And the way he said jab jab jiya ko zaroorat padegi main haazir ho jaaoonga...that was so mohan nanhi..so today redux continued...even meghas outburst misunderstanding mohan n her sunaaooing was similar to shobha sunaaoing vikram 😊