MAJOR "na boley tum " redux in ADHY today

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
There was this show called Na boley tum na mainey kuch kaha on colors ...a sensible sensitive show till the first hundred episodes ..but was later on butchered mercilessly for TRPs .. The show at the juncture it is right now..as regards the vikram jia bond..is a lot lot similar to the hero n heroines kid bond in that show..only thing the kid in that show was a natural magical actress.. Neverthless.. The lovely lovely bond between vikram and jia today was heart wrenching..i hope they develop it as beautifully as NBT ... I can already see jia softening towards vikram. .. Kids will def play cupid.. But in this show the different is the dad is alive and can turn violent at the drop of a hat ..agar usko bhanak bhi padd gayi that another manis interested inhis property read wife... The vikram jia scene ..loved it gave me a major redux of na boley tum show...l if treated well..this rishta cud blossom into something very very very beautiful... BTW curious any NBT loyalists here in this forum ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ww...
Firstly havent watched NBTbut read a lot of good things about it.

Absolutely loved today's episode. High on emotions, great performances by all. Simply a fab episode!

snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Never wtachet that show but yeah today vikram jia scene was beautiful and can blossom into something really beautiful
looking forward for that
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i have never watched that serial but yes the bonding between vikram and jiya was simply amazing😳
he somehow connect himself with jiya as he sufferd in his past alot and doesn't want jiya to go through it
sravvu74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii..!! I am a huge fan of mohan n nanhi from nbt...infact a big fan of that show...Yes I was constantly remembering that magical duo while I was watching the episode today...n no offense...mohan n nanhi are brilliant...n Vikram n Jiya are good...
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NBT is one of my all time favourite shows.

I know what you mean about the Mohan-Nanhi bond. Like Vikram, Mohan didn't like kids but the difference was that Mohan and Nanhi bonded really quickly.

Unfortunately, Samarth is an issue here.
bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am a fan of NBT too!!
Yes the show today reminded me Of nbt.. How mohan used to try to help megha and always ended up creating troubles for her...
The vikram - jiya scene was such a heart - warming scene! Loved it and how it had similarities with nanhi- mohan bond.
Vikram here too , is eccentric like Mohan.

I am loving the show... And todays vikram - jiya scene just stole my heart... 😳 Hope they bring more scenes of the duo ..

Ps: i am watching nbt reruns in rishtey these days again!!!πŸ˜†
kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am a die hard fan of NBT an spiderman-chavanni bond... The same thing came yo.mind watching vikram jia scene yesterday. . NBT was such a magical.show nd Kunal and Ashnoor made it a classic among Idian tele serials..
Jia VIkram bond will play a strong part in the show. . In Nbt it was a bond of two equals btwn nanhi and mohan more than a fadr daughter bonding... πŸ‘
I can go on and on praising mohan and Nanhi relation.. hope we will get to an equal strong relationship btwn vikram and jia...

ps: me too watching tamil version of nbt evryday in polimer chanl as Nenjam pesuthey and also watch old nbt episods in youtube every weekends πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (a gone case) πŸ˜‰
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Haven't eeem NBTNMKK but heard a lot otherwise abt it ...
Looks like using tracks n stuff is common in the induysy and evn the PHs use scene n scripts from their old show's ..but as long as they present the OLD wine in a NEW bottle ..it's ok I guess

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

@ww...

Firstly havent watched NBTbut read a lot of good things about it.

Absolutely loved today's episode. High on emotions, great performances by all. Simply a fab episode!

:) today's episode was tooo fab 😊