Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey fellas, here's an update finally. I'm sorry for the delay. I hope this update is worth waiting.

Part 2:

It had been two days since Rey and Kriya met each other. In these two days, there wasn't even a single minute where in Kriya didn't think about that kiss. Whenever she closed her eyes she could feel his lips on hers and they felt absolutely magical. It was nothing like the ones she experienced with Aarav. Currently, Kriya was busy assisting a senior doctor in a surgery. After an hour the surgery completed and exhaling a relieving sigh, she left the operation theatre. After getting cleaned up she retreated back to her cabin only to find Rey sitting on the chair. His chin was tucked down and eyes looking up at her. His lips were slightly pursed and drawn into a slight smirk. At first Kriya felt as if she was hallucinating. But as she neared him, the more real her hallucination became.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with uncertainty in her voice, still not believing the fact that he was present there for real. His smirk widened on here this.

"Hello to you too beautiful." He greeted her in a playful manner. He started approaching her making her a statue in his face.

"Wh...what are you doing here?" She again repeated her question. He raised his right hand and in an instant she closed her eyes thinking that he might want to caress her face. But on not feeling his contact she opened her eyes only to find his right hand bleeding in front of her. She gasped at it and her eyes widened.

"I would love to touch you beautiful but not with this bleeding hand." His reply embarrassed her.

"I'll get the first aid kit." She replied not meeting his gaze to which he just let out a small chuckle. She made him sit on a chair and sat opposite to him. She started to clean his wound whereas he simply admired her.

"Doesn't it hurt you?" She asked on seeing him seated there all calm and composed as she applied some antiseptic on his wound.

"Nah! I'm used to it." While her concentration was on his hand a few tresses of her hair fell on her forehead. His other hand swiftly moved to her rescue. He tucked them behind her ear lingering his hand a little longer. Her eyes made a contact with his as she felt his touch. Her tranquil eyes attracted him like a magnet and he leaned in and brushed his lips against hers making her go numb.

"You cannot kiss me like that." She mumbled after he created some distance between them. He stood up and walked behind her. He leaned down to her ear level and questioned "why not?" He bit her ear lobe making her shiver in response. She was still seated on the chair and he was standing behind her bent down to her level. She tilted her head to a side so that she can face him but cursed herself as soon as she did that. His face was merely an inch away from hers.

"Why can't I kiss you?"

"Because I'm somebody else's girlfriend." She muttered slowly standing up.

"Fair point well made Miss.Ghai. We'll have to see what we can do, cause there's no way I'm going to stop kissing you." He replied in a husky tone. She stepped back to let some air pass between them. As she took a step back he took a step forward. This process continued till she was caged between the wall and Rey.

"How did you get hurt?" She asked hoping that this will distract him and he'll let go of her.

"Do you really think this question can distract me?" He questioned as if he was a mind reader. "And the answer to your question is that gangsters often get hurt beautiful. You should know that well, considering your boyfriend is also a gangster." He replied. Not understanding what to reply she just nodded her head. This guy really knew how to leave a person dumbfounded.

"You know what you should be punished." He replied in a hoarse tone and with an intense gaze.

"What did I do to be punished?"

"Being so beautiful yet so innocent and cute should be an offensive crime. You should be punished for driving guys wild." Heat resided over her cheeks, burning them. Her gaze lowered and a slight smile played on her lips. His playful smile returned to his face.

"I'm assuming that you loved my remark about you?" She just nodded slightly. He dipped his head and pressed his lips on hers, kissing her like a maniac. Her hands settled on his shoulders enjoying the kiss. He parted away permitting her to breathe.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on dinner with me this Sunday." He asked out of the blue startling her.

"You mean on a date?"

"If you were single I'd be obliged to call it a date but unfortunately you're not. So let's just settle on dinner because I'm sure you would not want to go on a date with me while being in a relationship." He winked at her while stressing the word date. Her eyes widened at his double meaning statement.

"So, will you go on a dinner with me or not?" He asked while playing with her fingers.

"I..." Her phone's ring interrupted their conversation. He caught hold of her hands and trapped them over her head. The phone's ring died as he didn't permit her to pick it up.

"Answer my question and I'll let you answer your phone."

"It could be something important."

"Right now, for me nothing is more important than my answer, which I'm sure will be positive."

Before she could reply, her phone rang once again. She struggled to get out of his grip. "Please, it could be an emergency call. You should never stop a doctor from answering their phone." She pleaded him. Chuckling at her response, he shifted both her hands into his single one. "Where's your phone?"

"It's in my back pocket." Her cheeks flushed as she replied. She knew he was going to touch her there. He raised his eye brow, clearly amused by her reply. His hand scurried over to her back pocket. His hands lingered over her pocket fondling her behind.

"I love the place where you put your phone." He replied huskily. His reply made her stop breathing. "Breath beautiful," he told her as he took out her phone.

"Your boyfriend has a perfect timing." He replied on seeing the caller id. He answered the call button, putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey babes." Aarav greeted her.

"He...hello." She struggled to respond as Rey kissed the corner of her lips. He purposely did that.

"Are you fine, sweetheart?" Aarav asked.

Rey dug his head in the crook of her neck, kissing and teasing her deliberately. "Ye...yes...I...I'm fine." She could feel his smile against her skin on knowing the effect he possesses on her.

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date this Sunday." Aarav's question alerted Rey and his head jerked upwards. He indicated her to refuse the offer. Kriya got so lost in his eyes that she forgot Aarav was on the line and that, that the man in front of her was indicating her to do something.

"Kriya...are you there on the line?" Aarav asked for the third time. Rey shook her in order to bring her back to present.

"Huh...yes I am. And I'd love to go on a date this Sunday." Rey's lips formed into a grim line on hearing her reply.

"Okay babes, see you in the evening." Saying this Aarav cut the call. Rey let go of her and stepped, indicating that he wasn't happy with her reply. She missed the warmth of his touch instantly.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't deny Aarav." She didn't like the idea of him being upset with her. He handed the phone back to her. "I think I should leave now."

"Rey, don't be upset, please." She requested him making a cute face. "Maybe we can go for ice cream after my date with Aarav?" she suggested with a hope that he'd agree.

"I like the idea." He replied after thinking for a moment. Her face instantly lit up. "Thank you so much." She replied.

"I like it when your eyes light up when you smile."

"Thanks." She replied in a small voice.

"I guess I should leave now, as I have some work. As of now it's just a bye, but I promise you are not getting rid of me this whole week." She smiled at his statement.

"One second Rey, I have a question."

"Yes?"

"How do you know that I work here?"

"I investigate about the people who attract me beautiful." He winked at her and blew a kiss before leaving. She stood there smiling like a teenager contended with the feeling that he found her attractive.

How is it? I hope it is nice. Please hit the like tab and leave your reviews. Seeing the likes and reviews on the previous update makes me think that you guys aren't liking this story. Your likes and reviews mean so much to me. :)
Edited by moon_cupcake - 9 years ago
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres
awesum part...
m loving the way the story is proceeding...
loving KR moments...
haye itna acha laga ki mere pass shabad he nai hai bolne ko...
update soon... 😊 👏 👏 😊
Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 9 years ago
Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res

unresss

Beautifulll Update
Mannu 👏

It was Innocently hot nd Cute

u are an awesome writer ❤️

This story is really very intresting
love it
Thanx for pm 😃
Edited by Sanchita_ArSha - 9 years ago
Effacious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aawww this was really adorableee..

i loved ittt..

Playful Rey...and Shy innocent Kriya.. aawww ^_____^

Rey to jaha dekho vaha shuru ho jaata hai... xD

and Kriya also not stopping him...waahh...

ice cream datee eee... cant wait for it.. ^_^

superawesome update... :*
cool_star14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m loving this..
Rey kriya ke cabin mein... kya baat hai..
Rey leaves no chance to kiss her.. 😛
it looks Kriya has started feeling something for Rey...
Waiting for their ice cream date with Rey..
update soon..

shwetaphadke thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cnt wait for next update plz plz plz update soon...
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mannu dear...

amazing ...simply outstanding

loved the way u described the kriyaansh scene...

ab kya hoga sunday ko... wohi dekhna hai...

update it soon dear...
PunjabiKudi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome re.. 🤗
Am so lovin this story..
My Rockstar Writer I Love You.. 😛

Hayee Rey is very Seductive yar..
Bichari Kriya.. 😆
Haye am lovin it..
Do post the next soon..

Am waitin.. Thoda jaldi please..

Love Rupanshi ^_^
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg! that was so beautiful rey kria ke clinic me pahuch jata he n their convo awsome their entir moment was so cute n when kria said yes for her dinner with her bg rey got annoy aww gangster too get jealous but I like it that kria ne rey ko mana hi liya awsome update
-Monika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update...

loved kr romance...

loving this story...
actually I love every story you write...

waiting for the next part..

update soon...