Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

Hahaha I am very badly influenced lol hopefully they dnt join the new forum or they is gona be some stealing there. They will copy all your beautiful posts and share it on their fb pages and say they wrote it hahhahaha.

All my posts will be members only...so they have got to join IF to read them...

I have had some amazing feedback for my writing by people on the forum who have been forced to send me a PM as they did not want to comment on the story...So I now know how to get people here...

I am ever so thankful to Moni because of whom I am in the forum...she is a darling...😳
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh ok I have seen members do that a few times like for FC/CC and stuff bt I never knew how they actually made those topics members only
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And monica is a total sweetheart
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Thank you so much...there was a longer one in SBS...can you post that as well for us?
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Thank you so much...there was a longer one in SBS...can you post that as well for us?

ok ut tell me was it at the beggining or the end ??
kmfan_2 thumbnail
It was in the the first 15 minutes part of SBS I think...came between 2 30 and 2 45 I think...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
I saw a new promo where Abhi's brother tells him that bhabhi is complaining that he is no longer as romantic as before marriage!
Abhi tells him what's so difficult? For which he says once you get married you'll know how difficult it will be to balance the demands...

😛