Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Groovychick thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

almost every one beleive in love thats quite nice.... but does any one know what true love mean??

its right that age gap never works out so easily but i think now aday same age is also not going on fine.😆

hehe hun..the fact that i love eijaz khan..is that true love?😉😆j/k..well when u say true love..do you mean romance? or like love for one another like siblings and family and all😕

if u mean romance then if ur askin for the meaning..then love is indefinable..it has no meaning..its meaning is found the way you want😊😉

Tina xx

Tomiko thumbnail

1) Does love really Exist- Yup!........we see it around us every day!

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years)- Personally.........this is somethign I don't feel sos ure about......the greatest age difference I've seen between a couple is of 7 years.........but if you love someone, looks and age don't matter!😛

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist)- If they are ready to accept each other for the rest of their lives........then why not?!

renu__sidhu thumbnail
love does exist, but i dono abt it being in that big of an age gap. i mean it could be, but it's pretty hard to you know understand that 😕 ppl will just think its cuz the guy is rich or whtever and the young girl is after that. becuz that is actually how society sees it. however it can happen cuz love is everywhere and doesnt care abt age, sex, religion, culture, or anything. love is love. and if ur destined for it, it will surely happen to u at the right time 😉
manjujain thumbnail

Hi guys,

I read about a flim called "Nishabd" based on relation between 50+ and 18 years old girl…

In this forum All age group members are there so leave about the film story but what about in real life ????

Simple question:-

1) Does love really Exist

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years)

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist)

Cheers,

GG ji, First thing when I think of love it brings many relationships for me. I see love in between Mother-Son, Father-Daughter, Brother-Sister, husband-wife in opposite sex but we do have love for Mother-Daughter, Father-Son, Brother-Brother, Sister-Sister and last not the least love in between two friends. All other kind of love other than husband-wife could be of any age & some really do have age difference. But I think you are focusing on only one kind of love & that's what should be in between husband & wife; if I understand it right, so let me answer your questions from that point of view now.

1)    Does love really Exist :

Yes it exists and should exist to have a good relationship. But does it exist in every relationship I don't think so. Other fact is that in our culture that gets developed over a period of time being together in relationship. There is no way you can measure it other than feelings which only those two involved people can feel. Sometimes there may not be love but just being in habit of living together keeps relationship going.

2)    Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years) :

Answer to that could be yes in some scenario but the question is, is it good for our society? Answer is NO. There are some norms of the society which we follow and should follow to live in society. We in general in society parents friends are treated like uncles/aunts & we feel safe sending our children with them as society does not approve love in between uncle/aunt age people with kids age, and that's what is age difference. But if these kind of things are approved in society then where do we feel safe??? Can we live in that society? We need to think about the consequences to the society of the actions taken by us today.

3)     Can there be true love between them (if true love exist) :

May be yes or May be not. Many times it's not but exception could be everywhere. Most of the time girl is attracted to his father's age man as she is looking a father's security and may be mistaken by her for love. Does not matter what it is but it's better for our society not to encourage this kind of relationship.

almost every one beleive in love thats quite nice.... but does any one know what true love mean??

its right that age gap never works out so easily but i think now aday same age is also not going on fine.

What's true love:

I think where someone can do anything for the other person's happiness, care about other person more than him/her ….. is true love.

<>Ok So when we know that now-a-days same age is not going on fine either so why complicate the issues and have less chances/probability of successfulness of relationship</> with going out with relationship which has lesser chances of being succesful.
mithi_pooja16 thumbnail
no itss  onlyy in moviezzzz i dont belivee it Edited by mithi_pooja16 - 17 years ago
Britneyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't believe in luv or relationships but sometimes after watchin a indian movie then i think it exists reallydon't knowEdited by negina - 17 years ago
Groovychick thumbnail
and yea, about the name of the topic, let me answer your question according to me hehe..
you can't say if your going to fall in love or not, when it happens, it happens and there are no barriers that can stop that true inner feeling 😊 love is not planned..when God decides two souls are ready to met then they do..and when we meet then we feel as though we are destined to meet..maybe in a few years time i'll actually fall in love myself and be able to come back and comment on this topic..

Tina xx
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
1) Does love really Exist ofcourseeeee it doesss seeee RA and EA dont u think it exsistssss!!!!

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years) yes it can bcz LOVE IS LOVE IT CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME wen u dont even knww

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist)YESSS but it has to exsist for them firstttttttt

for some answers i am a logical person but for some i am a stupid person 😆

Saraa

Edited by rajeev_eijaz - 17 years ago
prietyny thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev_eijaz

1) Does love really Exist ofcourseeeee it doesss seeee RA and EA dont u think it exsistssss!!!!

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years) yes it can bcz LOVE IS LOVE IT CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME wen u dont even knww

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist)YESSS but it has to exsist for them firstttttttt

for some answers i am a logical person but for some i am a stupid person 😆

Saraa

😆 very hillarious answers. Will add Love is there 😳and all kinds and its special😊

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1) Does love really Exist?

i think dat love really does exist....but ppl think dat love is supossed to da sme way it is on TV but dis is not the case....it can be cruel, harsh, and lovely....an all love storied don end in a "AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER"(srry for using CAPS, guyss...im not yellin at any1😳) like in cindrella😳..but this isn't da case at all.

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years)

i think love can happen between anyone...but if you r like 20 an the other is 99😕....datzz definatly not gonna work out...in most cases...itz within ur own age group....but it is possible dat it can b in a diff. age group.😊 

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist)

yes..i very much think there can be...but it wud b a little hard for one to settlle or get used to under these conditonzz😳

just sharing my opinions,

Rachna😳