Kumkum Bhagya WU 3rd November 2014

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Kumkum Bhagya WU 3rd November 2014

Epi starts with pragya and abhi haivng a nok jhok again...she tells hij dadi gave locker keys...she meets suresh says she is quite happy in her life...

Suresh says he is happy that abhi saved hall frm being brought down..and tht both are happy...he says he knws she loved him and tht she wanted ro marry him..aaliyah overhears this...

p says i have moved ahead frm all tht...and she is nt thinking abt tht..any more...she pk,ans to teach chashmish a lesson...she gets fb of what happenned in her life...aaliyah says i wil make sure dadi kicks p out...

dadi praises pragya...abhi gets a call  and is tensed..dadi says she was tensed...abhi says he gt some deal..dadi says he gt everything due to pragya...pooja starts at abhi home...aaliyah abnd tanoo have a chat plan how to throw pragya out...all are called for pooja...

BREAK...

After break...

dadi says to pragya give aarti to all...abhi meets pragya and p gives him arrti..he says i will tell u..i have only wish u go away frm my life...she says hope ur wish is true..he says u wil let u knw how mch i hate u and that u have no role in my life...he says let me see how mch ur philospohy works..Diwali celebrations start..all burst crackers..p says i m afraud of crackers...both share a nok jhok...both fall down and share a eyelock...

BREAK...

After break...

Police cone and say we have come with search warrant...

PRECAP..abhi tries to stop police pragya tells abhi to let thm go ahead..police start their search...

Edited by immira - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for a super fast WU👏
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the quick update!!!

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you very much for writing the review!
Surish thumbnail
Thanks for November 3rd Kukum Bhagya Written update!