And I just got to know!!!-Humsafar SS

rashuaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey Everyone!!! hope you all are doing great..I am pretty new to posting here however I am an avid reader of this forum...with Humsafar currently on air , I just felt like sharing a short story on the beautiful couple Ashar and Khirad..I hope you will like it, pls excuse for mistakes and suggestions/opinion are most welcome 😊

*Part 1

*Part 2 (Scroll down)

*Part 3 (Scroll down)

Part-1

What on earth made him agree to his Dad's decision!!! He understands the kind of turmoil his father was going through when he urged rather forced Asher to agree to marry a complete stranger to him about whom he knows nothing except she is his Phupho's daughter and her name is Khirat or Khirad whatever!!!...but is'nt she is beautiful , full of innocence and purity... doesnt he keep stealing glances at her..."wait what..what did I just think about her...why my heart has such praises for her".
Talking to himself, struggling to sort his thoughts out about the episode that just happened in his life, Asher headed towards his seat in his flight to US.He had to travel for some urgent meeting that came up after almost a week to his marriage or rather he planned one to escape the atmosphere he was witnessing at his home since Phupho fell fatally ill and his forced marriage.
Right next to him a gentleman made himself comfortable and was on call ,
" Han Khaiiyat se paunch gaya tha , Han begam sahiba sab saman rakh liya tha yad se , aur shayad ap bhool rahi hain apne he ek ek chiz apne hatho se pack ki thi." ,
May be his wife insisted on coming home as soon as possible as she gonna miss him , " Aap hukum kijiye janab flight chor k abhi ghar he laut aau..wise bhi apko chor ke jane ko jee nae chahta".
And Ashar was getting annoyed at him. Not sure if he was annoyed at this stranger's bak bak or at the fact that his wife was so caring and they really shared a good bond and somewhere he was expecting his wife to at least communicate with him let alone caring.Having failed to what he actually wanted he tried sleeping but those thoughts kept crossing his mind.

_

"Raza mene ek aisi biwi ki umeed ki thi jis se main apne khayalat apni feelings share kar saku , meri cousin to itni backward hai , main nahi janta main is zabardasti ki shadi ko nibha paunga ya nahi"

"Khirad allah tumhe kabhi maf nahi karega , tumne do pyar karne walo ko juda kiya hai. Ashar aur main ek dusre se behad mohabbat karte hain , lekin sirf apne dad ki vajah se wo apni mohabbat ka gala ghont raha hai. Wo apne dad ki wajah se na nahi keh saka lekin tum to janti ho k wo tumhe nahi chahta aur na he tum uske kabil ho. To tumne kyu inkar nahi kiya."

These thoughts were haunting Khirad since the day she married Asher Hussain. She could not come to the terms that her Ammi has chosen such life where for her husband she is unwanted , for Mamu she is a responsibility for her Mami she doesnt really exist , for Sara she has come between two lovers and in her own eyes , she has lost her self respect.

" Kya main andar aa sakta hu Khirad Beta" , Baseerat came in Khirad and Asher's room where Khirad has completely locked herself from rest of the house and people in this house. "Beta Asher Ko gaye do din huye tumhari bat hui us se" , Khirad replied in negative. " Beta mujhe zara court jana hai ek case ke silsile me , tum please Ashar ko call karke uska hal chal bhi pooch lena aur bata bhi dena ke AHD Constructions ka contract sign ho gaya hai , hume unka naya assignment isi week shuru karna hoga , so jaldi ane ko kehna , ye raha number." Without listening to what she was about to say he left. Khirad wasn't sure what to do , should she call him , she has not spoken to him a word ever except As-salam-alaikum' , but message was important so she has to.

"As-salam-alaikum" Khirad said nervous,

"Wa alaykum as-salam", "Ji kahen kaun , maf kijiye mene pehchana nahi" came the reply.

"Ashar , ji main Khirad bat kar rahi hu" , "Ji wo Mamu apse bat karna chah rahe the , do din se apse bat nahi hui to , wo jaldi me the to mujh se keh gaye" she was finding it so difficult to speak as if gasping for air to continue and here, He could sense the effect of her beautiful voice on him and just wanted to listen to her soothing voice ,coming out of the trance quickly he replied " Ji khirad , shukriya call karne ke liye , Abba se kahe main thoda busy tha free ho ke unhe call karta hu."

"Wo apki khairiyat malumat karna chah rahe the , ap theek se pauhanch gaye aur AHD constructions ka assignment isi week shuru karna hai to apse jaldi ane ko keh rahe the". May he almost missed what Khirad said after "ap theek se pauhanch gaye" , every single word she spoke had a charm of its own , he just wanted to listen to her for rest of the day however was cut short by colleague as he was in middle of meeting so he had to put the phone down.

"Ji main khairiyat se hu , maf kijiyega Khirad mujhe phone rakhna hoga main apse kuch der main rabta karta hu, theek hai" , "Ji"..

That's Ashar , kitni tameez hai bat karne ki , ek level hai , style hai behave karne ka , aur main unse theek se bat bhi nahi kar sakti aur aaj unki biwi ka darja mujhe khairat me de diya gaya hai and her train of thoughts continued in that direction.

But somewhere someone could not concentrate on work anymore , Asher had this strange feeling a sudden urge a rush to call back , finishing up rather quickly he headed to his hotel room and dialed her number immediately.

"Ji khirad , us waqt thoda occupied tha to theek se bat nahi kar saka, ab kahe"

"Ji mene bataya apko abba apke liye pareshan the" " Aur aap" interrupted Ashar out of nowhere and regretting it later " Mera matlab aur aap se keh gaye call ke liye"

"Ji aur wo AHD constructions ka bhi message dena tha apko" "Jaldi ana hoga aapko assignment isi week hai"

"Ji khirad , shukriya" he wanted to continue but unsure what to say next. "Aap kaisi hain" and all he could hear is phone disconnected , all he could do is bang his phone lightly on his head.

"I hung up the phone tonight ,

something happened for the first time

Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush"

He left for dinner with a faint smile he just noticed in mirror.

Edited by rashuaq - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww I just loved reading ur ss...plzz do continue
rashuaq thumbnail

Hello people!!! I am rather too impatient and wanted to write next part..I am not sure how well the story is going with readers as I could see very few visits..if readers can post a reply advising/suggesting , that shall really help me improve..thanks..here goes second part..

Part -2

_________

Asher headed home taking the very next flight. A part of him really started liking Khirad , and was convincing him , wasn't it too early on his part to judge her , he didn't even try to talk to her , sit with her for evening tea and try knowing her and may be then ascertain if she was a good match or not , she could actually be a wonderful person to be with or and even if she is not really close to woman he idealize they could still try to adjust according to each other and make this alliance a success but he didn't even try and was running away from the situation. Time just flew and he just landed home. Determined to take that first step he got into his car to get back home , where he had left a lot to be sorted.

_

Sara dropped by to meet her aunt Farida , she was busy in important con call and requested Khirad to be with Sara till she finishes up with her call.

Khirad could not meet her in eyes , fearing to see those eyes burning with hatred for her, 'God how long will this suffering continue' khirad said to herself . Khirad greeted Sara to which she got an expected revert-ignorance. Khirad sat beside her and continued

"Sara main janti hu ap mujse behad nafrat karti hain , aur kahi na kahi jayaz bhi hai , lekin mera yakeen mane agar mujhe zara sa bhi ilm hota k main do mohabbat karne walo ke darmyaan a rahi hu to"

"Bas Khirad" Sara cut her short "Ye natak kisi aur ke samne dikhana , tum me itni si bhi gairat hai to tum ab bhi sab thik kar sakti ho , in baton se kuch nahi hone wala".

" Sara mujhe batayen , main to khud chahti hu sab thik ho jaye" , "Khirad , tum Ashar ko Talak bhi to de sakti ho , tum fikr na karo hum tumhara khyal rakhenge aur ek ache ghar me tumhara rishta bhi tai kar denge" .

Khirad baffled at what Sara just said , could not say anything, confused what to say she just opened her mouth "Sorry beta was just caught in the stupid call" Farida almost came to her rescue.

Khirad rushed to her room with tears in her eyes.She could not understand why was she so disturbed hearing what Sara just said , wasn't she right?..after all she was the one who was unwanted here..but what about her mother's wish , Mamu kya sochenge aur Asher?.why are you convincing yourself , he doesn't even care about you , he never wanted a wife like you , you are just nothing for him..with such hurting thoughts ...she somewhere decided something..firmly...

-

"As-salam-alaikum Khirad , kaisi hain ap" , Khirad immediately composed her on this sudden intrusion in her space where she made herself comfortable crying. "Ji ap , main , main thik hu, ap itni jaldi , mera matlab hai k" , "kyu ap nahi chahti thi main jald laut aau , mera matlab aap he ne to bataya tha assignment k bare me to mujhe to ana he tha" Asher miya watch your words!!! He whispered to himself entering washroom.

Khirad wiped her face and adjusted her dupatta and said to Ahser knocking the door "ap change kar len main apke liye chai nashta lekar ati hu" , Asher washing his hands chuckled as if he was expecting something and it came true.

Then onwards Asher made it a point to come early and spend as much time as he could with Khirad , who has started to impress him with her caring attitude. She will come rushing to take his briefcase the moment he arrived home , she would get him breakfast , chai , nashta all herself , she will keep his clothes ready and at times he will notice her staring him from distance and the moment his eyes fell on her she will pretend looking else where. He would think about her in office and just grew fond of her day by day.But still , despite his best efforts he could not see happiness in her eyes , she still dint really open up to her husband, she still would not share her feelings and this somewhere worried him and became increasingly frustrating for him. Wasn't he being good to her , wasn't he trying , so whats that is keeping Khirad in her shell.

Ashar's client from AHD , who was more like a friend invited him over dinner with his wife. Ashar found the invitation rather exciting as he could take Khirad out and may be two of them spend some much needed time together. "Khirad aj mere client key aha dinner hai to ap 8 baje ready ho jaiyega", " Main , Asher , matlab... waha sab log.. main...matlab..." , "Kya matlab khirad , apko chalna hai , you are my wife"... and for a moment time just stood still for her and those words which for a instant made her feel she is something in someone's life just echoed in her mind "apko chalna hai , you are my wife" ..jab saans na a raha ho to haq jatana oxygen ki tarah lagta hai... "Kuch kaha khirad" , "nahi wo" , "to bas phir tayar rahiyega".

At 7, Ashar watched intently Khirad's slender figure moving from one cupboard to another. Though he could notice lines of tension on her face but he found it rather amusing to watcher her like that and admire the innocence she was oozing.

Finally he asked Khirad whats the matter , "wo ap party pe le ja rahe hain par mere kapdo me waha pehan ne layak koi joda nahi mil raha" and he could see tear building up in her eyes and his heart ached seeing her in this awkward situation.All because of him , he has been so ignorant that he dint even care to take her to shoppig , whom else would she ask for such things.

Trying not to make her feel embarrassed he lighten up

" Arre wah , ye to aur bhi acha hai , isi bahane hum ikathe shopping karne ja sakte hain , aisa karte hain abhi nikalte hai aap wahi se change kar lijiyega, thik hai"

In the mall , she found it really difficult to decide which one to buy.She had held two three pieces and was holding them one by one close to her and trying to see in mirror if they looked ok.

Asher on the other side was taking a look randomly on the stuff when his eyes fell on Khirad , confused , Khirad was trying a red one when her eyes met Ahser's and Asher signaled no making a face..Khirad tried a black and looked for an agreement at Asher and he responded in same no face..and this continued for some 10 odd dresses.

Finally Khirad gave up and Asher enjoying teasing her wife and upset sight of her came closer , reaching her ear from behind he whispered with a smirk "My dear wife , ap kisi bhi jode me khoobsurat lagegi , filhal ap par sajne ka ye mauka hum ye black jode ko de sakte hai , kya khayal hai" Khirad blushed and made it to the changing room.

She looked stunning at party , Asher could not take his eyes off his wife.Her beauty , her serenity looked at its best. Everyone at party was all in praise for her , be it her dress , her beauty , her manners her talks.He was feeling proud on hearing compliments for his wife who actually looked no less than a goddess.

"Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love? "

Sara entered the party , and the long lost episode of that day just flashed in Khirad's mind and she just could not enjoy the party anymore. She watched Asher greeting her and the closeness between the two really bothered her. Asher's friend invited him and Khirad to dance to which Khirad hesitated and refused , her this behavior seemed annoying to Asher and he insisted her to come on dance floor , to which she reluctantly agreed. Asher held her by waist and pulled her closer and made her hand rest on his shoulder. Khirad offered a little resistance and this infuriate Asher a bit still he gained control and kept dancing to the tunes

"Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Or you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away-ay-ay
Going away-ay-ay

Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl?
Are we just friends? Is there more? Is there more?

See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this into
Something that will last, last forever, forever!"

Seeing her uncomfortable , he just lost his cool and started actually hurting her as if asking what's wrong with her. The moment the dance finished he literally dragged her to towards the car and pinned her. "Khirad whats wrong with you , kya hua hai, aisi berukhi kyu , tum mere sath norml kyu nahi ho sakti???... kya main ek acha shauhar banne ki koshish nahi kar raha , kya tum khush nahi ho humare rishte se?? Bolo..akhir bolti kyu nahi ho...just open that goddamn mouth..

"Han main khush nahi hu" , "Nahi chahiye ye zabardasti ka rishta , dam ghut ta hai mera"

He could not believe what he just heard , his anger was at its peak now , "What do you want then , tell me , azadi chahiye tumhe is rishte se bolo" , " Han Talak chahiye mujhe , I want divorce Mr Ashar Hussain"

And the next moment he was on his knees and trying to come to the terms what she just said.As if his world came crashing there...

----

I made it rather too long...sorry...

Edited by rashuaq - 9 years ago
rashuaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: chymanju7

Aww I just loved reading ur ss...plzz do continue

Hey thanks a lot.. I am happy you liked it...next update is up...do take time to give it a read...thanks a ton once again...
rashuaq thumbnail

Part-3

------------

Ashar ,completely heart broken dint move , seeing his this state Khirad got really worried and felt a pang of guilt having hurt him to that extent. Khirad quickly came to him shaking him "Ashar uthe , chale ghar chale , Asher" , "Kahi nahi jana mujhe" Asher shouted , "Mujhe batao aisi kya khata hui hai mujhse ke tum is kadar badguman ho mujhse , itni nafrat , is takleef ki vajah janne ka to haq rakhta hu ya wo bhi tumhe nagawar hai"

"Asher mera yakeen mane ye takleef us takleef ke age kuch nahi jo apko is nikah se mili hai , main apki boht izzat karti hu , aap jaise shauhar ki ilteja kise nahi hogi , main to khushnaseeb samjhti hu apne aap ko k aap jaisa shaks meri zindgi me hai..lekin main apko takleef dekar ye rishta nahi nibha sakti..aap shayad ye rishta nibhane ko majboor honge mamu ki vajah se , aur ise zaroor bakhubi nibha bhi le , lekin main sari zindgi is guilt me nahi guzar sakti K"

"Khirad kaisi takleef ,kaisi guilt mera yakeen mano jo takleef tumne mujhe abhi di hai talaak k bare me keh ke us se bdi takleef maine kabhi bardasht nahi ki , han hamari shadi jin halaat me hui , koi bhi usi tarah react karta jaise maine aur tumne kiya , par Khirad mujhe sach me is rishte se khushi milti hai"

" Ashar aap halat k sath samjhota kar rahe hai , main janti hu aap compromise karke ye rishta ache se nibhayenge par kya aap mujhse kabi mohabbat kar payenge? Jo ki aap Sara se karte hai? Kya aap is gam me jee payenge ke mehaz apne abba ki bat rakhne ke liye apne Sara ko kitni takleef di hai , apki aur uski feelings ka kya. Asher main is sach ke sath nahi jee paungi...mujhe azaad kar de is rishte se isi me hum sab ki bhalai hai"

Asher literally felt like banging his head somewhere , what on earth made her think that he loves Sara , this fool here doesn't know she is the one he is falling head over heels for.God is she blind? Cant she read this simple thing in my eyes.Khirad tum itni masoom itni nasamajh kaise ho , mujhe to baap banne se pehle he ek bache ki parwarish ki zimmedari mil gayi hai , definitely I will be a good father..wait what? Ashar where are you heading to , this gal , supposedly tumhare future bacho ki amma has asked for divorce , sort this first and then make khayali pulao.

Taking her hand in his , calmly he asked " Acha to main Sara se mohabbat karta hu , to is bat ka ilm aapko kab hua" , "Sara aayi thi humare yaha , tab unse baato baato me pata chala" , "Oh , aur agar main kahu main us se nahi tumse bepanah mohabbat karta hu , itni k tumse door hone ke khayal se bhi dar lagta hai , itni ki shayad ab tumhare bina jina gawara nahi , to kya tum phir bhi mujhe chor k jane ko aamda rahogi" , "Ashar" , "Han Khirad , main tumse aur sirf tumse mohabbat karta hu , kab kaise kyu main nahi janta , par mere aaj ka sach sirf aur sirf tum ho" , "Sara aur main sirf ache dost hain us se zada uski meri zindgi me koi ahmiyat nahi"

"Ashar , ye sab aap isliye keh rahe hain" , God she is impossible and Ashar did something no one would have expected out of this gentleman , but could not help he kissed those rose petals of hers so passionately, khirad's eyes were wide open at this sudden gesture , but she took him by surprise by responding, though a bit late.. they ended up gasping for air and parted. "Boht bolti ho khirad bas bhi karo" khirad could not help but blush. Ab agar apka sharmana ho gaya ho to ghar chale... "ji chale"...

And on the way home their sweet fight continued

"Boht dil dukhaya khirad tumne aaj mera , iski saza milegi"

"Aapko bhi to batana chaiye tha pehle"

"Acha ab meri galti hai , tumhe samajhna chaiye tha , ki janab kyu office se itni jaldi ate hai , kyu aapko waqt bewakt deewano ki tarah niharte hain , budhu ho tum"

"Chaliye theek hai aap jo saza denge mujhe manzoor hogi"

"Saza to milegi par main soch raha tha mene to apni feelings k bare me bata diya but what about you , kahi main apni feelings tum pe zabardasti to nahi zahir kar raha tum na chahte huye bhi is rishte ko"

And now khirad had to cut him short repeating his trick , "Aap bhi both bak bak karte hain"

"Khirad abhi jitni bak bak karni hai kar lo , kyu k aaj rat tumse ek ek chiz ka hisab liya jayega" they reached home and Khirad just about to come out of the car and Ashar held her hand , "Aaj rat mujhe jaanna hai ke aap ki kya feelings hain mere liye aur jab tak main ye jaan na lu , apko koi sone nahi dega" and she was just lost in those deep brown eyes.

And the two beautiful people , visibly in love , headed towards their life of togetherness with those hidden feelings that they just got to know!!!