Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

Ahh google.. I should have known..
valar morgulis one is also good.. they will make an awesome pair.. hope aegon doesn't come in between...

yes., both fire and ice.. thatsy I guess he will stay alive 😳 ...

@bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† like the soft drogo-times Dany

@black: yeah πŸ˜” Jon on rhaegal and Daeny on drogon should fly off happily ever after ...
I hope GRRM doesn't mess it up...thinking of him., this might just be a unfulfilled fantasy for us πŸ˜†

all fans are eating up author GRRM and the series director's head for Daenerys and Snow together πŸ˜† u know what GRRM done in his last book, he let Jon Snow get stabbed 😑 I don't belive that man...

however, when fans angrily asked him that why he killed Jon Snow, the author replied, "Are u sure he is dead"! that gave the fans some relief πŸ˜ƒ

Emilia Clerke {Daenerys] and Kit Harington [Jon Snow] did some photoshoot together, at Daenerys and Jon's costume as well as off screen look...lets see what happens in the season 5 πŸ˜ƒ

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭
Watching 26th Dec's episode😭😭,the episode when i saw Aham for the first tym in MB 😳😳
Karna is crying for Kunti , nd dt lady just goes away😭😭

..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited
Posted at the wrong place. πŸ˜†
Edited by ..KarnaKriti.. - 9 years ago
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

Don't worry Payel di 😳 (yeah i found it in CG πŸ˜ƒ ) u have more than 1000 posts to go till then enjoy redπŸ˜ƒ

you didn't know it yet, I have mentioned so many times that like most Bengali I too have more than one name 😊 still the Panchaali name is special that's why I preferred to be called by this name πŸ˜ƒ and hence kept it as my IF user name πŸ˜ƒ
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

Hey Swathi so u can see our signatures πŸ˜‰ why don't u update urs..😳

No., I have disabled video siggies Santhi.. I enabled to see what panchu dii was saying...

I have a very limited internet package., its better I keep away from them.. and its easier to read witout siggies, it becomes difficult for me to find one liners in between these flood of pics πŸ˜†
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha.G

Guys u know wt...day b4 yesterday's night , Aham came in my dream...i ws late for school , i was running when i saw him standing near the gate (in white , he looked lyk an angel)...i pushed him slightly...he turned nd looked at me surprisingly...i gave him a flying kiss...nd den he too smiled at me nd gave me one in return...☺️

awwwn cute dream little M πŸ˜‰
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Yasho medha samanvita
It means fully endowed with Yashas and Medha

Yashas- various meanings include honour, glory, fame, respect, renown, reputation, worth, excellence, magnificence, illustriousness, beautiful appearance, loveliness, decency, assemblage of rare merits... In short, it includes all that which makes one deserving respect and admiration...😊

Medha- it means mental vigour, intellect, wisdom, strength, power, retention capacity, the power of comprehension, prudence, judiciousness etc... Medha is unusually great intelligence or skill or artistic ability and is a generally regarded as a quality of noble scholars. It is what makes one careful, sensible and having both physical and mental excellence...

I must add a little more about Medha, as given in Vedas which will give us a better understanding of the qualities of our hero.. Today, Medha has became almost a forgotten aspect of the supreme soul. Medha, the excellent Sarasvati, enjoys the supreme most status in Vedas! (Yes. Mostly no other Goddess recieve such praises in superlative degrees, in Vedas)... Medha has been described as a sheath that protects the absolute knowledge. Without the blessing of Medha, no one could possess knowledge. She is capable of converting even the most evil and vile souls into the most serene ones through her blessings by making them intelligent, learned and righteous, without punishing. She works at the cause of miseries, not at their effects... Medha blesses everyone with knowledge and wealth... Medha is the cause of free flowing Satwika Jnana... Medha is the source of everything that makes this universe, Medha herself dwells in and out of everything... And in difficulties, the same Medha unveils herself inside one in the form of self confidence and courage to make him/her cross any sea...

Here ends my Bhashan!πŸ˜† You guys can ponder why I chose the current AT name from the above details. I'm sure, every word of it matches flawlessly with Karna, at least in my eyes.😊 And why I included Devi Medha in this context, is left for thinking souls...

Jamy, ur AT name selection is excellent πŸ‘πŸΌ It aptly describes Karna's character.
Edited by ...Hemangi - 9 years ago
panchaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

No., I have disabled video siggies Santhi.. I enabled to see what panchu dii was saying...

I have a very limited internet package., its better I keep away from them.. and its easier to read witout siggies, it becomes difficult for me to find one liners in between these flood of pics πŸ˜†

Swathi u just keep some siggies and video avatar at ur DP... then turn off the option from ur profile, then u can't see it but we can see ur siggy, AT looks good if people use siggy πŸ˜ƒ
.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

I'm reading it currently. It is over descriptive and has a lot of dramatic stories flowered in the mind of the writer. I said boring because many paragraphs of the book are repeating same events as the book is written from POV of six people. That aspect I find boring. My favourite book on Karna is still POI, only because of its short but mind piercing descriptions of Karna.

I felt the same Jamy.But I thought it to be my fault that I found such a classic as boring.But whatever it be it is 10 times better than the English version
panchaali thumbnail
Jamy bro have u read my PM ? u must be thinking I am totally crazyπŸ˜†

but you already know it I guess πŸ˜† btw I expect a reply if not today then later bro...😊