soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Nasima is picking up something and a pair of sports shoes (white and gold) falls out. Younis is yelling at Najma "Kahan se mile yeh aapko?" And Najjo is stammering, "Ji, woh, bade abbu... woh..." Mariam is looking concerned and about to speak.
Edited by soapbubble - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hawww...so finally the secret will be outπŸ˜”what will happen nxtπŸ₯Ί
Thankiu Bubble
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think the secret will be out so early. Maybe Waqar will say that its his shoes. Time for kids to know the secret πŸ˜† I hope its like that Imran will then have tough time fighting Najma and Fiza πŸ˜†
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

I dont think the secret will be out so early. Maybe Waqar will say that its his shoes. Time for kids to know the secret πŸ˜† I hope its like that Imran will then have tough time fighting Najma and Fiza πŸ˜†

You think he won't find out? But how long can they keep it a secret? Mariam has to confront at some time, right?
I hope Waqar does speak up though! πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail

haha I'm already imagining that now...it would be AWESOMEπŸ˜†

And yeah I agree with you...I doubt Younis will find out so easily...Someone will save the day...maybe Waqar surprisingly enoughπŸ˜†...then the kids can all join in to protect the secret with Najma and Mariam.

But atleast they are showing promos for the showπŸ‘πŸΌ
soapbubble thumbnail

Looks like your prediction is coming true, Spidie! Fiza is going to find out tomorrow. Maybe then Waqar, then Saba... the whole family will know, one at a time... πŸ˜†
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Looks like your prediction is coming true, Spidie! Fiza is going to find out tomorrow. Maybe then Waqar, then Saba... the whole family will know, one at a time... πŸ˜†

Saw the precap today Fiza seems to be hurt. :( Uski aapi ne itni badi baat chhipayi:(