Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Awesome review of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘

Episode was so much entertaining.. 🀣
ViBha office scene with Shobha giving hair treatment ke nuske was good and ViBha car ride scene was so 🀣 and later on Viks makes Shobhi smile by asking her hair treatment nuske again.. 😳
Samarth is going to New depths daily.. 🀬 How dare he call Shobha as 'his thing' ? 😲🀒 and talking so badly abt her dressing sense.. 🀒

Yup it was a total paisa vasool episode especially the ViBha scenes and Viks-Mahesh ones .. We need a nickname for Mahesh-Vikram couple too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Looks like what might connect ViBha as friends is the hair discussion for now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Samarth has totally lost it in jail .. he forgot why he is there in the first place and on top of that lecturing Shobha on dressing sense and calling her an object .. disgusting 😑
Armu4eva thumbnail
Fabulous post Jyo and beautiful caps Swetha ❀️
It is amazing the contrast between Vikram and Samarth becomes more and more apparent as each day passes. Vikram despite not liking Shobha objectively resolved the matter and delivered justice while Samarth took to objecting on Shobha working ..her clothes ..her attitude instead of reassuring her

Love the episodes so good

Also the way Shobha came at a stop in front of Vikrams car with the car lights still on reminded me that.. Shobha is in beech majdar without a proper direction and Vikram is like her guiding light .. her support who will always help her reach her goal
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much for the post and all the lovely replies have been off and on in the forum
The episode was such a treat! Cannot wait for these two to fall in love
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Jyo...fabulous take as usual...You have covered everything and done it brilliantly. Here are my 2 cents.

For me the highlight of yesterday's episode was Shobha-Shikha scene in the start and the Shobha-Vikram scene towards the end. 😊

Shobha-Shikha scene

Though it was an extension of the previous episode I thought the scene was quite relevant. I felt it had an undertone to "Women Power" subject in a slightly different way.

One of the most famous lines ya quotes that we use today is that a Woman is the enemy of another Woman...Aurat hi Aurat ka Dushman hai types and that if women start respecting other women then the society would automatically start turning into a much more progressive one.

Last night's episode to me was - The whole incident that happened in Shobha's life coming to a full circle. Shobha experienced the exact same thing that Shikha did. How did the women in her life react?

Her Mother : Who asked her to sacrifice and compromise

Her Mother-In-Law : Who is all Class on the outside and crass on the inside and who is trying hard to clip Shobha's wings even when she knows her daughter-in-law is right.

Garima and Usha who in their own way made Shobha see the truth and motivated her.

How did Shobha react to the whole incident when it happened to Shikha? Did she ask Shikha to compromise? Did she sit with her own story and demotivate her? No instead she taught Shikha the biggest lesson life had taught in the past few days. She could have very well ignored Shikha's tears and be relieved that her Job is safe and rejoice about it but instead she lend Shikha a shoulder to cry, offered her a hug and asked her to fight...fight for her children and against the circumstance which was trying to defeat her in the race of life. Agar humare society mein har aurat ka ravaiyya aise hota toh kab ka we would have seen a change. For me that is what the whole Shikha-Shobha interaction depicted.

The last scene Vikram and Shobha (They are totally growing on you 😳) did you see the authority with which he asked her to sit in the car? "Chalo gaadi mein baito, main tumhe drop kar deta hoon". He did not ask her shall I drop you? He did not taunt her and drive away...instead usne jaane anjaane mein hi sahi haq jataya which even Shobha noticed because she asks "Aap pooch rahe hai ya bata rahe hai?" and I believe it's the way he said it which was not Dominating or Sly and his no-nonsense attitude which made take up on that offer.

And just minutes after Samarth warns Shobha against men and how they are always after one thing we see Vikram actually act opposite to what Shobha just heard. He says "Wohi jo ek aadmi ko ek aurat se chahiye hote hai" and ends up asking advice on hair matters which is not at all surprising considering the fact that women have longer hair, take better care of it, know the right stuff to use etc etc than men (Exceptions hote hai ofcourse) Which completely contradicts Samrath's words ki every guy needs only only thing from a girl.

Vikram in his own blunt-direct ways is actually breaking every illusion that Samarth ever built of being the perfect guy and though reality hurts like a bitc* we actually see Shobha smile and laugh open heart when with Vikram 😊

Symbolism (Don't know if it makes sense)πŸ˜‰

When Shobha and Samarth were interacting dim lights were used which shows that a life with him will only be full of darkness...But on the other side when she meets Vikram on the road it's in bright light which obviously highlights the opposite.

Shobha walks alone after meeting Samrath which shows her present journey in which she is alone but it does not stay that way for long as Vikram arrives and asks her to join him, meaning a journey together and one that is filled with truthfulness and laughter as we see during their interaction.

Over all an amazing episode πŸ‘
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way he was smiling with glee, I just remembered my daughters smile when she gets some thing from me by diverting my attention. His happiness was as good as the happiness they feel when they get their favorite chocolate even without asking for itπŸ˜†. But yes, he expect some response from Shobha be it positive or negetive, but she needs to acknowledge him.😊
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Tanu...πŸ€—So good to be back on IF after ages...Mini re-union jaise feeling πŸ˜‰ Made a start...In fact my second post on ADHY Forum...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Fabulous post Jyo and beautiful caps Swetha ❀️

It is amazing the contrast between Vikram and Samarth becomes more and more apparent as each day passes. Vikram despite not liking Shobha objectively resolved the matter and delivered justice while Samarth took to objecting on Shobha working ..her clothes ..her attitude instead of reassuring her

Love the episodes so good

Also the way Shobha came at a stop in front of Vikrams car with the car lights still on reminded me that.. Shobha is in beech majdar without a proper direction and Vikram is like her guiding light .. her support who will always help her reach her goal

yup the difference is so visible here between both men now .. even Shobha could realise it when she says not all men r same and indirectly gives the example of her boss who saved her job today ... she was shocked to see how her husband's mentality is so cheap here unlike her boss who does not like her yet never questioned or blamed her dressing sense for Sandeep's misdeeds

I loved the symblism there Tanu about Vikram showing her the light in that dark tunnel and guiding her to the right direction out of that tunnel ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Thanks so much for the post and all the lovely replies have been off and on in the forum

The episode was such a treat! Cannot wait for these two to fall in love

glad u liked it dear ..cant wait for it either 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Jyo...fabulous take as usual...You have covered everything and done it brilliantly. Here are my 2 cents.

For me the highlight of yesterday's episode was Shobha-Shikha scene in the start and the Shobha-Vikram scene towards the end. 😊

Shobha-Shikha scene

Though it was an extension of the previous episode I thought the scene was quite relevant. I felt it had an undertone to "Women Power" subject in a slightly different way.

One of the most famous lines ya quotes that we use today is that a Woman is the enemy of another Woman...Aurat hi Aurat ka Dushman hai types and that if women start respecting other women then the society would automatically start turning into a much more progressive one.

Last night's episode to me was - The whole incident that happened in Shobha's life coming to a full circle. Shobha experienced the exact same thing that Shikha did. How did the women in her life react?

Her Mother : Who asked her to sacrifice and compromise

Her Mother-In-Law : Who is all Class on the outside and crass on the inside and who is trying hard to clip Shobha's wings even when she knows her daughter-in-law is right.

Garima and Usha who in their own way made Shobha see the truth and motivated her.

How did Shobha react to the whole incident when it happened to Shikha? Did she ask Shikha to compromise? Did she sit with her own story and demotivate her? No instead she taught Shikha the biggest lesson life had taught in the past few days. She could have very well ignored Shikha's tears and be relieved that her Job is safe and rejoice about it but instead she lend Shikha a shoulder to cry, offered her a hug and asked her to fight...fight for her children and against the circumstance which was trying to defeat her in the race of life. Agar humare society mein har aurat ka ravaiyya aise hota toh kab ka we would have seen a change. For me that is what the whole Shikha-Shobha interaction depicted.

Thats so well said Viji πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. u made me look at that scene from a totally different angle .. so agree with u .. she herself has the experience of dealing with such situation and she also saw what other women in her life adviced her in this situation .. few motivated her to fight while few still trying to demotivate her ... And learning from her own life's experience , she decides to motivate Shikha here who is going through that same phase in her life ... it was really a wonderful scene showing women power but in a subtle way πŸ‘πŸΌ

The last scene Vikram and Shobha (They are totally growing on you 😳) did you see the authority with which he asked her to sit in the car? "Chalo gaadi mein baito, main tumhe drop kar deta hoon". He did not ask her shall I drop you? He did not taunt her and drive away...instead usne jaane anjaane mein hi sahi haq jataya which even Shobha noticed because she asks "Aap pooch rahe hai ya bata rahe hai?" and I believe it's the way he said it which was not Dominating or Sly and his no-nonsense attitude which made take up on that offer.

I agree .. he said that with full authority when just a week back remember his hesitation while offering for lift in that rainy night .. but things r slowly changing now .. he feels more confident to tell her come sit in my car and she too trusts him enough to sit in his car 😳

And just minutes after Samarth warns Shobha against men and how they are always after one thing we see Vikram actually act opposite to what Shobha just heard. He says "Wohi jo ek aadmi ko ek aurat se chahiye hote hai" and ends up asking advice on hair matters which is not at all surprising considering the fact that women have longer hair, take better care of it, know the right stuff to use etc etc than men (Exceptions hote hai ofcourse) Which completely contradicts Samrath's words ki every guy needs only only thing from a girl.

yeah .. it shows how everything is in our mind actually .. when Vikram told that sentence , Shobha thought he turned out to b one of those guys again and asked him to stop the car but when he later told about hair remedies , she realised how wrong she was .. so its all in the mind .. its how we or our society judges people on face value

Vikram in his own blunt-direct ways is actually breaking every illusion that Samarth ever built of being the perfect guy and though reality hurts like a bitc* we actually see Shobha smile and laugh open heart when with Vikram 😊

I m so loving it .. fact that Shobha feels so confortable and positive in his company says it all 😳

Symbolism (Don't know if it makes sense)πŸ˜‰

When Shobha and Samarth were interacting dim lights were used which shows that a life with him will only be full of darkness...But on the other side when she meets Vikram on the road it's in bright light which obviously highlights the opposite.

Shobha walks alone after meeting Samrath which shows her present journey in which she is alone but it does not stay that way for long as Vikram arrives and asks her to join him, meaning a journey together and one that is filled with truthfulness and laughter as we see during their interaction.

Viji the dim and bright lights bit I thought too in another episode πŸ˜‰ . its like Samarth only brought darkness in her life , so their meeting too shown in that dark room whereas Vikram is slowly bringing back that light and positivity in her life , and so see those lights around them whenever they r together 😳

Over all an amazing episode πŸ‘

Word Count: 1