Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnuMP

First time posting in this forum too. Thanks, Sangeeta, for the link

I thought towards the end Vibha looked like girlfriends sharing beauty tipsπŸ˜†

Is there a pinned EDT in ADHY forum?

welcome to the forum dear πŸ˜ƒ .. well yeah in that last scene their comfort level did hint as if they r a couple πŸ˜† ... Shobha was at ease in his company and mayb its just a start 😳

there is no EDT yet in forum as most make posts to discuss the epi but u can open it after taking permission from GMs πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Great post and beautiful collages πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was a fabulous episode ⭐️
Vikram was adorable with those standing strands of hair 🀣🀣 and his one-liner to Shobha 🀣got her laughing after that sicko Samarth🀒
Mahesh got his Sadu Boss a hair tonic gift πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Such an entertaining episode ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yup hilarious epi indeed especially Mahesh-Viks part followed by Vikram's hair obsession and Shobha's remedies followed by their cute car encounter which made Shobha forgot all the trauma related to Samarth 😳

I m glad finally Shobha could find a friend who can make her smile genuinely 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

Wonderful and detailed take Jyo.I love how the pace is being maintained and there is a mix of emotional and light moments in the show.

loved reading all the thoughts and takes in this thread. I loved the scenes with vikram and Shobha, but I also loved the Samarth and Shobha scene...through Samarth the cvs are holding a mirror to a section of the society. Loved Harsh in the jail scene.

@Shweta, wonderful collages. Loved the black and white of Mahesh and Vikram.

@MunniπŸ€—...always love reading ur posts...cant wait to see what you thought of the Samarth and Shobha jail scene.

Me too loved Samarth-Shobha scene along with ViBha of course ... the scene with Samarth was quite a powerpacked one and Shobha once again could see the mirror and realise what a hypocrat husband she got 🀒 ... Harsh is doing a fab job here as the husband with a double standard who wants his wife to forever remain a doormat ..

Vikram is really a hero but a diff type πŸ˜† .. he does not claim to b coming straight out of any mills and boons book yet he is someone whom every girl will want as their hero 😳 ... No wonder he was left scratching his hair wondering why Shobha lashed out at him instead of clapping .. awww πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

As usual awesome analysis and beautiful collages ⭐️
ok coming to epi it was mind blowing😊 vikram obsession with his hair is increasing day by day and i always loved to see thatπŸ˜† he is now so much interested in that desi nuskha. hope it work itπŸ˜‰
i loved vikram today😳 first time i felt he is very innocent😊
i dislike the point when shobha was thinking of giving 2nd chance to smarth.. he totally don't deserve that..
best dialouge was " har koi agr sandeep ki tarah hota toh aj mujhe meri job wapis na milti" so rightπŸ˜›
and in the end car scene was superb ❀️

Yup Vikram o n a certain level is quite naive and innocent too .. see the way he actually falls for all the fake praises of his colleagues and gets mad when Shobha shows him the real mirror πŸ˜† ... He is no different from Shobha but its just that he has seen the bitter realities of life compare to Shobha but on one level they both r quite vulnerable and naive 😳

I too dint like when Shobha thought of giving Samarth a second chance but then realistically speaking it does make sense why she wanted to give him a second chance .. she is living with the man for 9 yrs , has 2 kids with him and then she thought mayb after staying in jail for so many days , he might hv realised his mistakes ..But then the disappointment came and now I m sure she wont repent in future if she decides to move on with someone else πŸ‘πŸΌ ... At least she wont hv that doubt in her mind in future regarding if she should hv given him a second chance or not because she did and she saw the result too .. she realised its not worth giving him a second chance ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

The way to a man's heart theu say is through his stomach, but the way to Vikram's heart is through his hairπŸ˜†

Loved reading your take and the update
The episode seems so nice even from the update I can imagine it must have been brilliant

beautiful post Jyo so finally Shobha has seen the better side of Vikram that he always takes the side of truth. I dont know what type of MCP is Samarth. Pinpointing shobha's dressing . Which age is he living in

I will soon watch all these episodes hopefully

Yup a way to Vikram's heart is definitely via his hair πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shobha really looked impressed with Vikram in yesterday's episode and I guess Samarth's double standards further made her realise Vikram's worth 😳 .. the way he pinpoints about her dressing was in real bad taste πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

@Jyoti:

Lovely take on another lovely episode!⭐️
Today I am out for the greater part of the day but couldn't resist adding one small point here.
Wasn't it lovely that Vikram has no "hichkichaahat" about being hair-obsessed? He didn't seem to mind that Shobha knows about his hair obsession and he didn't mind that she then laughed at his need for the recipe! He also doesn't seem to mind using his hair lotions in the office and then looking like he has two antennae on the sides of his head.

Mansi I think he does feel conscious especially if Shobha sees him with his hair obsession πŸ˜† but once she told him about those recipes , he actually feels at ease discussing about hair remedies with her which we saw in last scene .. we could finally see their comfort level here 😳
Does the guy not feel awkward at all about people seeing him in this hair-care avatar? He really is zany! he is very transparent in showing his feelings whether it is hate or boredom or irritation or anger or frustration. Really refreshing hero!

I think he is fine with rest of the people seeing his madness but just feels a bit conscious around Shobha till she suggests him those remedies πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .. but yes he is quite a transparent guy .. he just does not know how to pretend .. he is his real self all the time and thats what makes him so adorable despite his mood swings ..
What a difference from Samarth who as a politician, I am sure, must be calculating the PR effect of every word and deed he does wondering if it will be well-reported in next day newspapers, na?

yup .. no wonder Samarth is fake and manipulative from head to toe 🀒
I think Vikram will make Shobha feel so comfortable with him, since he is so open and what he feels he shows. Wonder if he will be as open when he falls in love also?

Love phase might still hv time and we might see him in denial then because of Shobha's mairtal status but I will love if CVs prove us wrong and show him all open about his feelings for her when that phase comes in the show πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Lovely Jyo you always bring such a lot of color with the way you write & the collages.. Indeed each episode brings quite a debatable juncture which makes it interesting to wait for the next episode.. The 30 min of crips work & to the point makes this show enjoyable & closures which they project makes it nice & thoughtful as the characters convey messages which project what we in society face & the protagonists make those messages important in relationship understanding & beyond !!!

So true Shanti .. I m glad we r yet to see any filler episode for this show .. every single episode has been so engaging and such grt pace its following .. I m really impressed with the overall story and characterisation so far πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

My replies in blue 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Hi Jyothi, thanks for the beautiful essay on our polar bears. Looks like they are using a little of Maan Singh & Adi's combination here with brininging Mahesh as a loyal but yet confused, rady to please the boss guy. However you should blame Vikram for his fantasy land of Hero rescuing heroine and then heroine showering hero with thanks and flood him with tears of gratitude as he would have watched only the romantic movies with his Dadi controlling the remote for their TV and also would have blackmailed him to take her to only such movies. So if Shobha had acknowledged his help, may be he would have forgotten what all he did to save her virtue. But since she has not done that, it is pestering him like a nagging pin pricking him constantly that why she didn't thanked me for my help instead blamed me as I don't understand???? Since she said you don't understand it as you are a man, he is trying hard to understand what he needs to understand πŸ˜† which is a mystery as of now. So he thought may be his manager who is a married man will help him in understanding Shobha's words but so sad, even he is clueless. So hastily he said Mahesh not to ask his wife about this as he wopuld have feared that even she might call him Sunky, Kaddos etc. He is still digesting those awards given by Shobha.

OMGGG Did u just call both polar bears .. thats an apt name for both 🀣🀣🀣

And yup Mahesh-Vikram relation does remind u of Maan-Adi one which was equally adorable and funny ...

I agree about whats going in Vikram's mind .. he just could not understand whats that one thing about women which he is not able to understand .. what pain is she talking about when he just reduced their pain by bringing out Sandeep's truth , so then πŸ˜•πŸ˜† .. ohh well Women r really complicated and he is hving hard time to understand where actually he went wrong even after pulling out the heroic stunt in front of all to save his heroine πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ...

I think he rectified that blunder in last scene where he deliberately did things to make sure her mood changes and she forgets her past miseries nad gets engaged in something else .. in short he is beginning to understand her pain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

So Mahesh knows the secret to keep his boss happy and that is the reason, he handed him a imported Hair treatment solution. To be frank with, initially I thought Vikram was measuring his skull temperature since he was trying I different places by partitioning his hair, I thought he wants to keep his head cool, so that he will not loose more hair but ultimately he was using the new hair growth tonic πŸ˜† and the antennas were cute and thank god he didn't count the number of hairs fell in his rush to rearrange his hair. The way he jotted down the recipe was so in line with a lady jotting down a recipe from the TV show when her husband is not watching her...

OMGG U felt he is trying to chk his skull ka temperatuure .. bahahaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. well yeah the way he partitioned his hair , was hilarious 🀣 ... I guess his hairfall is connected to his stress level πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. he was stressed out with the thought of Shobha not thanking him and that resulted in more hairfall .. wonder if he will go bald when he will go through the stress of falling in love with her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
After watching Shobha's MIL, I thank the god so much that mine was such a loving mother and was so supportive and used to scold my hubby for not helping me in some cores as it was taxing me to do household cores and Office work. She was such a gem. God please don't grant such mother & mother in laws to any girl. cAn't blame Samarth alone for his MCP condition and also for his low standard behavior. Any son brought up by such mothers will turn out like that. Can't expect any better nature from him. And in future I can see Samarth & Sandeep joining hands to suppress Vikram professionally and attack him on his personal growth. And also can see Shobha supporting Vikram in those days going out of her way.

Yup this MIL is equally responsible for Samarth's thought process today .. no wonder the mother only taught him to b MCP when it comes to dealing with your wives .. no wonder Samarth is following his mother's footsteps here 🀒

And though Vikram has offered the lift to Shobha, I don't think as of now, he has any soft corner for her or acknowledging her sorrow. His one time agenda now after seeing her healthy and thick long hair is that, he should not lose any time in getting that recipe for his hair treatment and he found it convenient to give her a lift and also collect the information from her during the journey. And even his words were just jumbled up in his confusion and all he was thinking is that only a woman can give the details of hair care therapy for maintaining a good hair as they are the ones who possess well growth hair. That's why he didn't even felt embarrassed when Shobha felt insecured. Just think of her plight to hear such words from Vikram for whose character she had vouched highly with her husband. Poor girl and if not for that MU, she would not have relived so soon from her distress. When you think the slab is directly falling on you and was scared to death and as you realize that it was not the slab but a painted thermocoal piece, you will heave a sigh in relief and that is what happened to her here. And his obsession for his hair might have sounded like her kids obsession for toys, balls and so she peeled with laughter.

Hmm u mayb right but somehow in that last few seconds when Shobha was engaged in SMSing him about all the hair remedies , Vikram gave a very meaningful look while driving the car as if he was feeling good because he could finally divert her mind to something light and positive 😳 ... it may not b love but mayb he just feels good if he sees Shobha is happy .. we hv seen many times in the past too when he did ask why is she crying and though right after asking this , he starts taunting her but in all those situations , I saw him more frustrated than Shobha as if her sad face affects her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
This boy Sanjay is yet another person like Samarth (may not be that bad) but like he can't think that the girl once loved him can go with someone else. Had it not been for Garima to go out with Ajay, he would have kept quiet and would not have thought about her for some more time atleast. now that he feels insecure of loosing her, he is ready to run away with her. But Garima should be strong enough to stay grounded and insist that he better marry her in front of all than running away.

yeah I guess his male ego is getting affected here seeing Garima with another guy and so suddenly remembers their love .. where was all that love when he easily called off the engagement due to his family pressure ??

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Such an entertaining episode - 🀣

Can't believe the CVs are maintaining this pace and giving us a complete masala entertainer of an episode...day in day out!

I know .. not a single episode can b called boring or a filler so far na πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fingers crossed it stays this way. Seeing the ROFL emoticons in your post one can know how much fun the epi was.🀣

yup touchwood , I hope it stays this way only ..

Gosh aisa hero dekha nahi that make you crack up! The usual kind is dark, intense, and hard to read kinda...never before such a character. A real wacko! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hats off to the person who visualized and created Vikram's character.πŸ‘ Seriously funny. If a man can make you laugh nothing like it.

yup his character is the best thing about the show ... we can just keep writing about his various obsessions or phobias or POVs .. he just never fails to amaze us with his antics .. I mean till now I hv never come across a hero who himself shouts from over the rooftops that look I m the hero and she is my heroine but well Vikram does it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Boy if the guy starts worrying about being acknowledged as the Hero in Shobha's life at this point...he is going to lose a whole lot of hair and sleep! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I m worried he may go fully bald by the time he falls for her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved that office scene with Mahesh his Man-Friday...LOL...women are a mystery! In fact loved every scene in the episode. Shobha lending a shoulder to Shikha, even if it was brief it was so comforting to see two women sharing their pain.

yup Mahesh-Viks make an awesome pair πŸ˜† .. loved Shobha-Shikha bonding too ..

Oh gosh the next scene was all the more hilarious seeing Vikram all set to try out the new hair tonic. Caught in the action, loved the way Shobha handle the situation like a true secretary. Give the Boss a more reliable and sensible solution. Naani ka nuska!

yeah .. she was spot on with her nuska and even Vikram could not ignore it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† .. cant wait to see how he starts applying those nuskas to his hair now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The CVs have really thought this out, by showing Shobha wanting to give Samarth another chance. Every time Shobha thinks of taking a step forward with Samarth she gets to see another face of Samarth. Who himself strips a layer of his character to expose the kind of terrible man he is. He is giving every reason in the black book for his wife to walk away from him.

Its good in a way .. tomorrow in future if she decides to move on with Vikram , at least she not hv any doubts in her mind about whether she should hv given another chance to Samarth because she already did and in return all she got was more taunts about her dressing sense and also being addressed as a nere object 🀒

I also feel that the defence secrets bit is being pushed back for some reason by the CVs. It's not being touched upon by any of the characters. Samarth, Shobha, Tarun etc. The focus is more on Samarth's womanizing.

hmm yeah but the defence secrets is a bigger crime here as its against the nation .. I just hope this issue is also touched somewhere in future during the trial of his case πŸ€”

About Garima-Sanju. I do believe otherwise that it would be Vikram who would become Sanjay's mentor. That is getting a job, stand by his girl and take his own decisions. After all Sanjay looks up to Vikram. What Vikram damaged he would mend again. This would create situations for ViBha to be involved, come to understand each other better. But this would create a rift between his friends and they would come to see how Vikram has changed with Shobha slowly becoming a part of his life unknowingly.

I just hope Vikram does become a guide for Sanjay here and shows him the right way just because he was the guy who was partially responsbile for their break up too .. so mayb he makes upto Shobha here by showing the right path to Sanjay and Garima 😳

Loved the ride back too. It truly was the beginning of Shobha's journey here...filled with a tinge of surprise (Vicky's do teen boond bit) and loads of happy, silly moments. They would always argue but bring out the best in each of them. A bonding that would be based on honesty, non-pretentious, and wacky of course!

Best part was after a long time she genuinely enjoyed the ride without any haunting past memories ... she felt positive in his company 😳

hugs

dd

Shwets - superb capture of Vikram's horns! πŸ˜† Just love your brilliant collages!

yeah she is too good na πŸ‘πŸ‘

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Great post for a perfect epi & beautiful collage

Vibha scenes were cute
& about samarth, he will blow vikram into pieces once he realises shoba's developing a corner for him for sure

I just hope our hero too gives it back to Samarth in style then πŸ˜‰ .. afterall he knows he is the hero and Shobha is his heroine πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†