Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The way to a man's heart theu say is through his stomach, but the way to Vikram's heart is through his hairπŸ˜†
Loved reading your take and the update
The episode seems so nice even from the update I can imagine it must have been brilliant

beautiful post Jyo so finally Shobha has seen the better side of Vikram that he always takes the side of truth. I dont know what type of MCP is Samarth. Pinpointing shobha's dressing . Which age is he living in

I will soon watch all these episodes hopefully
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti:
Lovely take on another lovely episode!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Today I am out for the greater part of the day but couldn't resist adding one small point here.
Wasn't it lovely that Vikram has no "hichkichaahat" about being hair-obsessed? He didn't seem to mind that Shobha knows about his hair obsession and he didn't mind that she then laughed at his need for the recipe! He also doesn't seem to mind using his hair lotions in the office and then looking like he has two antennae on the sides of his head.
Does the guy not feel awkward at all about people seeing him in this hair-care avatar? He really is zany! he is very transparent in showing his feelings whether it is hate or boredom or irritation or anger or frustration. Really refreshing hero!
What a difference from Samarth who as a politician, I am sure, must be calculating the PR effect of every word and deed he does wondering if it will be well-reported in next day newspapers, na?
I think Vikram will make Shobha feel so comfortable with him, since he is so open and what he feels he shows. Wonder if he will be as open when he falls in love also?
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=jyoti06]

OMGG OMGG What an Episode 🀣🀣 .. Did Vikram really say "Wohi chahiye jo ek mard ko aurat se chahiye" 🀣 ... thank God he spilled it fast about his hair need or else thappad khata Shoba se 🀣🀣🀣 .. And OMGG did Shobha really smile seeing Vikram go all bonkers over his hair πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. And did Vikram really think of himself as the hero and Shobha as his heroine while Sandeep the villain 😲😲 .. What do I see .. they both entering in that kuch kuch hota hai zone already especially Vikram 😲😲😳 ...

EPIC Statement from Vikram and the Mood Shobha was she would have ppulled out all his hair too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Thank God he continued with his sentence & she chilled

Let me start from the beginning 😳 .. So finally Shobha managed to console Sandeep's wife and I liked how both bonded over a common issue about their husband's betrayal ... Shobha got strength from her every defeat and so she tried to give the same strength to Sandeep's wife too ... Loved the bonding between both πŸ‘πŸ‘

Even after consoling someone else , she still wondered whats a myth and whats a fact .. Is it a myth that two people make a relation .. then why its a fact that always one person is responsible for the break-up .. I guess we can never hv any answer for this but can just sit and ponder on it

Very nice message between these two ladies to show that we cannot fail in ourselves due to these men BUT gather ourselves as we have to be answerable to our family and that bond is not responsible for the betrayl work the spouses did .. Yet when both r in a relationship why does one have to suffer a thoughtful question still no answers But I feel you have to gather yourself & get a stronger foundation that is the way to bring beleief in Life...

Another bonding which I loved was that of Mahesh and Vikram when Vikram went around cribbing to him about how Shobha dint thank the hero and instead went running after villain's wife 🀣🀣🀣 ... So Vikram really thinks he is the hero of the story while Shobha is the heroine and like a typical hindi film she should thank him for his herogiri πŸ˜† ... I thought Vikram is a workholic boring guy but OMGG he actually is a bit filmy too and thinks of himself as the hero here 🀣 .. This is another trait of Vikram we discovered today about how he has a hero-complex about himself and does not really shy away from expressing it either πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

Thats what I love about the guy .. He is just so real and direct and not pretentious ... If he feels disappointed , he just says it in front that yeah he is disappointed as he was expecting thanks from his heroine errr I mean secretary πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Poor Mahesh was so confused that he even thought of taking advice from his own wife to understand women πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; And here Vikram was grilling Mahesh about why he is feels today he is the hero and not earlier when he got some project πŸ˜† ; I guess after Shobha showed him the mirror and called him sanki , he is no more trusting all that fake praising by Mahesh and so grilling the poor chap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Poor guy .. he made himself the hero and Shobha the heroine of his fantasy movie , yet dint get any hugs , kisses or thank yous from his heroine πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ,... And the kind of guy he is , he goes around on a brainstorming session with Mahesh :the scapegoat πŸ˜† wondering where did he go wrong directing his own movie 🀣🀣🀣 ... Conclusion was .. well he just cant understand women πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But Vikram beta , just accept it .. u r already falling for a women's charms here and her actions and reactions r affecting u in big way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Aww Vikram & ahesh were awesome .. I actually pulled out their scene and put in my OMG Vikram & Mahesh Thread.. Vikram was just not able to get the FACT that he was the HERO and Shobha Jee could just say THANKS SIR Instead she blasted him left right and walked.. He defentely needed explanation,, And Mahesh was like shall I ask my Wife Poor guy just got married Kahi Tamacha Na Pad Jaye .. So Vikram said let it be then all the married woman will pounce on his Bachelor drilling their spouces head !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But then again Mahesh and his hair tonic tip aww this guy truly loves Vikram his Boss as he has a heart even the car rain umbrella scene he knows he has a soft DIL naram wala insde πŸ˜‰

But the interesting point is why was Vikram so affected about Shobha not thanking him and why did he look so desperate to understand her πŸ˜‰...The way he was scratching his head trying to know whats in her mind and looked so restless just because she dint thank him clearly indicated that Shobha's presense or her reactions or her pain is beginning to affect our hero big time now and since Vikram just cannot pretend , so his emotions just come out clearly on his face 😳

Later when Shobha realised that she need to thank Vikram for his gesture , he looked so relieved or else he might hv just gone bald taking those overdose of drops for his hair out of stress πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; When Shobha came to his cabin to thank him , he was like a little kid all happy to listen to her thanks from her mouth .. awww 😳 ...

But the most hilarious moment was the way Vikram's hair was all messed up with two strands standing up like an antenna on his head when she entered the cabin 🀣 ; Vikram just gets so damn conscious whenever Shobha is in front of him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. He does not even bother to see the condition of his hair πŸ˜† , he just forgets everything as soon as his heroine enters his cabin 😳 till she herself points him out about his hair and then a moment of embarassment for our daredevil hero .. awww πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Vikram is someone who unknowingly brings that huge grin or that lovely smile on Shobha's face 😳 ; Whether its Vikram's hilarious antics with his hair or the way he conducts himself in his cabin when he is all alone , Shobha just enjoys his company without even realising that she is slowly coming out of her miseries all thanks to her wacko boss 😳 ; When Shobha smiles looking at Vikram while he was busy noting down all the hair techniques suggested by her πŸ˜† , it was a lovely moment as we finally saw Shobha smiling after a long time straight from her heart 😳 .. Shobha might hv realised what a pure hearted soul Vikram is ... He may come out as wacko irritating and sanki to all , but he has got a pure heart and always supports the truth 😳 .. Today I can see Shobha was secretly impressed with her Boss and admired him from a distance 😳

But aag dono taraf lagi hai as Vikram too was secretly impressed with the way his heroine suggested all those homely hair remedies to him instead of using those dropsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. Whether he admits it or not , but he is slowly starting to take her advice now and also her thanks or sorry matters a lot to him now 😳

Awww this man Vikram is a sweetheart He is just himself & he feels embarrassed BUt still he wll stay the way he is & when Shobha gives him some tips he dosent take it at once But later writes it down showing that he does appriciate the way she is giving some advice which genuinely helps & hope it works 😳 You have summed it so beautifully .. I was smiling with Shobha as she was feeling happy content & glad that Vikram Sir indeed is a man with a good heart who does show various sides of his being NICE

Coming to Samarth , unfortunately some men can never change πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ; On one hand Shobha was thinking of giving another chance to Samarth with a hope that he might hv learnt from his mistakes after being in jail for so long and on other hand both Samarth and his mother were busy mocking and taunting Shobha for quitting her job and becoming a doormat again .. sheeshh 🀒🀒 .. It just goes on to show the disgusting mentality of this family .. Both mother and son r same .. They get sadistic pleasure with the thought that Shobha will b forever becoming a doormat while Samarth will remain the driving force of the family irrespective of whatever sins he commit 🀒

Poor Shobha, went to jail to meet her husband after such a long time with a hope that they can make a fresh start again but all her hopes came crashing down , the moment she saw how Samarth was taking pleasure in the fact that Shobha had to quit her job and accept defeat πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ... Even then Shobha went onto tell everything that happened in her office and how her boss came to her rescue but in return all she got to listen from Samarth's mouth was "How dare Sandeep touched her ,yeh cheez as in this object is mine" 😲😲 .. Really Samarth ?? So Shobha is just an object for u on whom u will mark your territory as her lord so that no other men can touch that object ?? 😑 ..DISGUSTING 🀒 ...

But the positive is Shobha now at least will not hv any second thoughts of forgiving or giving any second chance to her MCP husband again ... She once again saw the mirror and realised that somethings can never change and a husband who considers his wife just a mere object is so not worth a woman's forgiveness ...

At least Samarth's words made Shobha realise that not all men r like him or Sandeep .. There are men like Vikram too in this world who respects women πŸ‘πŸΌ ... When Samarth was trying to tell her that all men r like this , loved the way Shobha gave the example of her boss who saved her dignity today πŸ‘πŸ‘.. She may not take his name in front of Samarth but her indication was towards Vikram only when she said if all men were same then she would not have her job intact today πŸ‘πŸΌ..At least she realised Vikram is different ⭐️

Why do I feel in future Samarth will b after Vikram's life when he will sense that Shobha is slowly getting close to Vikram πŸ€” ; He wanted to kill off Sandeep today because he touched her object 🀒 .. Wonder what will he do to Vikram but then Vikram is the hero afterall who knows well how to protect himself and his heroine from villains like Samarth and Sandeep 😎 ... Samarth only wants to own Shobha here like a prized possession to satisfy his false ego as a man whereas I m sure she will get the true love and respect from Vikram only 😳

Shobha was looking fwd to wishing Samarth on his Bday & maybe give a second chance & tell him how she had to face so much without him as still he is her husband and she is commited to the marriage as she told him BUT to her disbelief whatall he told her and the Cheez was a total shock I mean a woman is taken as an Object is such a big INSULT & that too from your own husband which shows the drop in RESPECT he has for her Glad she said the thoughts were SICK & walked out with Dignity .. The character Shobha indeed is made with strenght Its a hard tough world BUT she will always see herself see the light on the otherside of the tunnel Falling is always there in the road to discovery BUT rising is always a way to prove tha you can stand up & walk with your head HIGH !! That was what Shobha should to Samarth today by walking out and saying what the mindset he as a man and many other have is not always with some men who are genuinely respecting woman in the mans so called wolrd.

Whenever Shobha is down , Vikram comes to her rescue to cheer her up and today was no different either the way his car comes right behind and brightens up her mood once again πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ .. Few days back Vikram was hesitent to offer her a lift and ended up offering her just an umbrella πŸ˜† but it seems after the Sandeep incident , the comfort level has now become better between both the way Vikram today offered her a lift without any hesitation and even Shobha accepted it happily since their houses r no more in opposite direction πŸ˜‰ .. They both go the same way now 😳 ...

I guess Vikram realised that Shobha was a bit down since she saw him coming out of the police station and might hv guessed the reason too ; At least thats what Vikram's expression suggested when he saw her coming in front of his car with irritation and wondered why is she acting like him πŸ˜†πŸ€”.. So in his typical way , he tries to cheer her up by using his usual sarcasm when he asks her to give him what every man wants from a woman and Shobha was like what the ..πŸ˜† ; The moment Vikram says yeah give me the hair remedies that only a woman can give to a man , Shobha bursts out laughing πŸ˜† and so Vikram's mission was accomplised , that is to cheer her up and bring that smile on her face πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ...Shobha too thought that his twisted sense of humour and sarcasm always brings a smile on her face and she feels positive with him .. awww 😳 ; Hearing this notice how Vikram felt so good πŸ˜‰ ; He loves it when Shobha praises him because by now he knows well that she never false praises anyone to make them happy and so he loves hearing stuffs about him from her mouth whether he admits it or not πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ...

Loved the way Shobha forgot all her pain that Samarth gave her few minutes back , the moment she was in Vikram's company .. Is this the new journey of Shobha's life which connects her to Vikram 😳 ... Sandeep incident helped ViBha in a way .. The both feel connected now and the comfort level has just gone between both 😳 .. Today first time I could feel the sparks between ViBha in car scene and also in the scene where Shobha looks at him from outside his cabin and give that smile .. So CVs bring it on .. Let ViBha journey begin now 😎 .. Cant wait for Diwali nokjhoks as per precap πŸ˜›

Lovely Scene Indeed he may have guessed she was upset as the way she spoke he said she was influenced by him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the way she laughed later when he justified he was asking about the ingredents for the hair growth left him surpirsed BUT the last scene when teh camera zoomed on him he smiled as he did know what he was saying but the whole idea was to lighten the moment for Shobha indirectly 😳

Last but not the least , Garima looks quite confused between Sanjay and Ajay .. She need to sort out her mind and not rush to marriage ..mayb tell Shobha about the latest developments and let Shobha deal with her mother on this πŸ€” .. She loves Sanjay but she should not give too much of importance to him either till he grows a spine and confronts his family about their relation ..
Garima is sensible about not eloping BUT then again she is at a stage where one day one mind the other day another as Ajay is a nuisence threat & everything she dosent want as pressure is building & Sanjay also wants to oush her for the elope.. Shobha has no clue about this situation & I am sure Vikram will also be pulled in so there is a lot for there situation I do feel Vikram will be very instrumental for a BIG side of their union who ever Garima ends up with their drama will defently happen and parallely as they are connected to Our Hero in some way or the other ... So keep glued to those seats

Overall another rocking episode just when we thought this might b filler after yesterday's dhamaka .. aahhh CVs failed me here once again with some rocking ViBha scenes ⭐️

[/QUOTE]Lovely Jyo you always bring such a lot of color with the way you write & the collages.. Indeed each episode brings quite a debatable juncture which makes it interesting to wait for the next episode.. The 30 min of crips work & to the point makes this show enjoyable & closures which they project makes it nice & thoughtful as the characters convey messages which project what we in society face & the protagonists make those messages important in relationship understanding & beyond !!!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Jyothi, thanks for the beautiful essay on our polar bears. Looks like they are using a little of Maan Singh & Adi's combination here with brininging Mahesh as a loyal but yet confused, rady to please the boss guy. However you should blame Vikram for his fantasy land of Hero rescuing heroine and then heroine showering hero with thanks and flood him with tears of gratitude as he would have watched only the romantic movies with his Dadi controlling the remote for their TV and also would have blackmailed him to take her to only such movies. So if Shobha had acknowledged his help, may be he would have forgotten what all he did to save her virtue. But since she has not done that, it is pestering him like a nagging pin pricking him constantly that why she didn't thanked me for my help instead blamed me as I don't understand???? Since she said you don't understand it as you are a man, he is trying hard to understand what he needs to understand πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† which is a mystery as of now. So he thought may be his manager who is a married man will help him in understanding Shobha's words but so sad, even he is clueless. So hastily he said Mahesh not to ask his wife about this as he wopuld have feared that even she might call him Sunky, Kaddos etc. He is still digesting those awards given by Shobha.
So Mahesh knows the secret to keep his boss happy and that is the reason, he handed him a imported Hair treatment solution. To be frank with, initially I thought Vikram was measuring his skull temperature since he was trying I different places by partitioning his hair, I thought he wants to keep his head cool, so that he will not loose more hair but ultimately he was using the new hair growth tonic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and the antennas were cute and thank god he didn't count the number of hairs fell in his rush to rearrange his hair. The way he jotted down the recipe was so in line with a lady jotting down a recipe from the TV show when her husband is not watching her...
After watching Shobha's MIL, I thank the god so much that mine was such a loving mother and was so supportive and used to scold my hubby for not helping me in some cores as it was taxing me to do household cores and Office work. She was such a gem. God please don't grant such mother & mother in laws to any girl. cAn't blame Samarth alone for his MCP condition and also for his low standard behavior. Any son brought up by such mothers will turn out like that. Can't expect any better nature from him. And in future I can see Samarth & Sandeep joining hands to suppress Vikram professionally and attack him on his personal growth. And also can see Shobha supporting Vikram in those days going out of her way.
And though Vikram has offered the lift to Shobha, I don't think as of now, he has any soft corner for her or acknowledging her sorrow. His one time agenda now after seeing her healthy and thick long hair is that, he should not lose any time in getting that recipe for his hair treatment and he found it convenient to give her a lift and also collect the information from her during the journey. And even his words were just jumbled up in his confusion and all he was thinking is that only a woman can give the details of hair care therapy for maintaining a good hair as they are the ones who possess well growth hair. That's why he didn't even felt embarrassed when Shobha felt insecured. Just think of her plight to hear such words from Vikram for whose character she had vouched highly with her husband. Poor girl and if not for that MU, she would not have relived so soon from her distress. When you think the slab is directly falling on you and was scared to death and as you realize that it was not the slab but a painted thermocoal piece, you will heave a sigh in relief and that is what happened to her here. And his obsession for his hair might have sounded like her kids obsession for toys, balls and so she peeled with laughter.
This boy Sanjay is yet another person like Samarth (may not be that bad) but like he can't think that the girl once loved him can go with someone else. Had it not been for Garima to go out with Ajay, he would have kept quiet and would not have thought about her for some more time atleast. now that he feels insecure of loosing her, he is ready to run away with her. But Garima should be strong enough to stay grounded and insist that he better marry her in front of all than running away.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Such an entertaining episode - 🀣

Can't believe the CVs are maintaining this pace and giving us a complete masala entertainer of an episode...day in day out!

Fingers crossed it stays this way. Seeing the ROFL emoticons in your post one can know how much fun the epi was.🀣

Gosh aisa hero dekha nahi that make you crack up! The usual kind is dark, intense, and hard to read kinda...never before such a character. A real wacko! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hats off to the person who visualized and created Vikram's character.πŸ‘ Seriously funny. If a man can make you laugh nothing like it.

Boy if the guy starts worrying about being acknowledged as the Hero in Shobha's life at this point...he is going to lose a whole lot of hair and sleep! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Loved that office scene with Mahesh his Man-Friday...LOL...women are a mystery! In fact loved every scene in the episode. Shobha lending a shoulder to Shikha, even if it was brief it was so comforting to see two women sharing their pain.

Oh gosh the next scene was all the more hilarious seeing Vikram all set to try out the new hair tonic. Caught in the action, loved the way Shobha handle the situation like a true secretary. Give the Boss a more reliable and sensible solution. Naani ka nuska!

The CVs have really thought this out, by showing Shobha wanting to give Samarth another chance. Every time Shobha thinks of taking a step forward with Samarth she gets to see another face of Samarth. Who himself strips a layer of his character to expose the kind of terrible man he is. He is giving every reason in the black book for his wife to walk away from him.

I also feel that the defence secrets bit is being pushed back for some reason by the CVs. It's not being touched upon by any of the characters. Samarth, Shobha, Tarun etc. The focus is more on Samarth's womanizing.

About Garima-Sanju. I do believe otherwise that it would be Vikram who would become Sanjay's mentor. That is getting a job, stand by his girl and take his own decisions. After all Sanjay looks up to Vikram. What Vikram damaged he would mend again. This would create situations for ViBha to be involved, come to understand each other better. But this would create a rift between his friends and they would come to see how Vikram has changed with Shobha slowly becoming a part of his life unknowingly.

Loved the ride back too. It truly was the beginning of Shobha's journey here...filled with a tinge of surprise (Vicky's do teen boond bit) and loads of happy, silly moments. They would always argue but bring out the best in each of them. A bonding that would be based on honesty, non-pretentious, and wacky of course!

hugs

dd

Shwets - superb capture of Vikram's horns! πŸ˜† Just love your brilliant collages!

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post for a perfect epi & beautiful collage
Vibha scenes were cute
& about samarth, he will blow vikram into pieces once he realises shoba's developing a corner for him for sure

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Awesome analysis Jyo πŸ‘πŸ‘

A way to a man's heart is through his tummy - general saying
A way to a Vikram's heart is through his hair -. 🀣

this hair treatment is like those yumm delicious foods which form way to any other man's heart . πŸ˜†

I

Sacchi mein this Hero is different...gosh! πŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bheegi

Hi Jyoti

I'm new to this forum but not new to IF. Love reading your posts on this forum. So far, I'm really enjoying this show and as you said, today's episode was one of my fav. It had the right mix of comedy, emotions and quirkiness.

Welcome to the forum dear πŸ€— .. yup a well balanced and entertaining episode na 😳

While I know a lot of people would eventually like to see Vibha as a romantic couple but I'd rather see a single, independent and confident Shobha after this whole fiasco is over. Vikram can be her best friend but why should a woman always end up needing a man to complete her?

I m sure they wont overnight become a couple .. we might actually see both becoming friends and Shobha becoming independent but I feel eventually it will b more of circumstances which might bring both together .. its not about woman needing a man or vice versa , its more about finding the right companionship in life so that when one grows old they r hv that company with whom they can share their joys and sorrows 😳

I'm sure Vikram will fall head over heels for her (he already has started to) but that's the need of his character to show growth. While Shobha can begin to trust men after befriending Vikram, he can start loving people unconditionally without expectations thanks to Shobha

I m sure all this will happen eventually .. I dont think Vikram has yet fallen for her .. its just that he feels intimidated by her strong opinions and want to know her more which is quite natural because probably she is the first person in his life apart from Nani to show him the mirror of his real self 😳

For me that'd be the ideal culmination of this beautiful story

lets see whats in store for us πŸ˜ƒ

Keep writingπŸ‘

Word Count: 1

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

To be frank with, initially I thought Vikram was measuring his skull temperature since he was trying I different places by partitioning his hair, I thought he wants to keep his head cool, so that he will not loose more hair

🀣 🀣 🀣

OMG! Vikram might just try it! 🀣
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome review of the episode by u, Gags! πŸ‘
Episode was so much entertaining.. 🀣
ViBha office scene with Shobha giving hair treatment ke nuske was good and ViBha car ride scene was so 🀣 and later on Viks makes Shobhi smile by asking her hair treatment nuske again.. 😳
Samarth is going to New depths daily.. 🀬 How dare he call Shobha as 'his thing' ? 😲🀒 and talking so badly abt her dressing sense.. 🀒