Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome analysis Jyo πŸ‘πŸ‘
and mann half of the episode i was holding my tummy and laughing, half of the episode i was cringing >.<

I will write about just vibha scenes for now...

Shobha consoling Shikha were exactly how she consoled herself, how she got her strength to move on because of kids, how she is strong now for her family...sometimes we hide our pain, so that our own people are happy, we block our tears, so that our loved one's can have tears of joy and laughter and this line is so true - which is applicable for every broken marriage, we need two to build a relation and only one to break it. making is tougher, breaking is easy, components or individuals come together to MAKE something, a small component which is broken, can stop the car, just like one individual's bad act in a relation can disintegrate the relation.

Mahesh and Vikram their scenes are such a treat to watch . mann they do have great chemistry ,.. so Vikram applies Hero Heroine Villain Logic here and wonders why he is not the hero yet for the heroine. In future it will be the same, Villain will be Samarth, we have to see how Hero deals with that new Villain in his heroine's life πŸ˜† Trying to understand women, and discussion on such a complicated subject -women is the reason for his recent hair loss .. Mahesh is mighty impressed with what his boss did yesterday πŸ˜†

Finally office people apologize and welcome back Shobha and Shobha then realizes hero's worth πŸ˜† and goes to thank him only to her horror finds Vikram sir with 2 antennas on his head 🀣 so in all this the Thanks doesn't even reach the boss ..but inspite of boss refusing she gives tips and the classic scene is him noting down things he could remember and throwing the imported hair gel 🀣🀣 He has a mirror fixed to his table what an obsession man
🀣

Car scene mein seriously did he say that "wohi jo ek aadmi ko aurat se chaahiye " 😲😲🀣 Vikram's words BAHHAHAHA 🀣 but glad he immediately spilled the beans .. else hero ka mooh pe chaanta πŸ˜†

Vikram is a keen observer, he is noticing the little details in Shobha's behavior and attitude,where in he says she is talking just like him by being around him, which is true, Vikram and Shobha are similar yet different and different yet similar as we talked earlier .. she reacted the same way he does in frustration and annoyance .
I loved the transition from the time she walked out of prison, all annoyed and disgusted and later when she meets Vikram she ends up laughing her heart out. She walked from pitch darkness (Samarth) into an illuminated path (Vikram)
It is the people with whom you are , who affect your mood, negative people like Samarth can only make one frustrated and positive people like Vikram can bring a smile on your face.. it was so contrasting between these two characters, villain and hero.

True that after Sandeep's fiasco a different level of comfort has crept in between them.. Shobha is more opening up and Vikram is more calm and cool and a bit funny around her ...

A way to a man's heart is through his tummy - general saying
A way to a Vikram's heart is through his hair -. 🀣

this hair treatment is like those yumm delicious foods which form way to any other man's heart . πŸ˜†

I am still not convinced with Sanju.. Garu is confused and she stil trusts Sanju I think and wish Ajay only marries her ..Sanju is darpok he can't stand against his bhaiyya baabhi,.. but Ajay I get the feeling he can stand against Tarun., for Garu if need be

I will comment about Samarth at night, have to cook now
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

A light-hearted episode after yesterday's tension-filled one.

Loved Shobha propping up Shikha and her self-worth after Sandeep's betrayal. She knows too well the bitter excruciating pain of husband's disloyalty. Life doesn't need to come to a full stop just because of one unfortunate incident. Managing home and children is the age old balm to a woman's soul.

yeah loved the way she consoled Shikha .. noone can understand her pain better than Shobha

The way Vikram was pacing in his office questioning Mahesh reminded me of the Sholay scene between Gabbar and Sambha 🀣 All that was missing was the belt!

"Arre o Mahesh, heroine ko kaun bachaya re?
Sardaar, I mean, Sir aap

Yeh problem ko kaun solve karra re?
Sardaar, I mean, Sir aap

To phir hero kaun banega re?
Sardaar, I mean, Sir aap"

bahahaaa thats hilarious 🀣 .. now I can imagine Vikram with his strands of hair in upright position , hving a belt in his hand and asking those questions to Sambha err I mean Mahesh
🀣🀣🀣🀣 ... he was like ohh so today u think I m a hero and not before and poor Mahesh was all screwed up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also, we got to see Mahesh's buttering Vikram by getting him a new hair product. Wonder what he wanted from Vikram in return, but Vikram was still trying to grapple with Shobha's lightning mood changes. Emboldened by Shobha, Mahesh too called him saddu, but backtracked quickly

Mahesh looks like a cute selfless kind of guy who respects his boss but thinks he is a saduu .. just to keep his BP down , he keeps buttering his boss πŸ˜† .. but today only one person could cool him down and that was Shobha and her thank you πŸ˜›

Shobha was reminded of Vikram's trust in her and quickly ran to his cabin. Noticed she rarely knocks? Her sorry and thank you were forgotten when she saw Vikram eagerly trying out the new product. Typically, she noted it had too many harmful chemicals and rattled off a better dadima ka nuska. And typically, Vikram nonchalantly sends her packing, before scrambling to note the recipe πŸ˜†

it was hilarious the way Vikram started notting down those remedies he moment she left .. aww so cute πŸ˜† .. he is like a kid who tries to act all grown up but dil toh bachha hai ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. no wonder Shobha kept smiling looking at him 😳

Mom-Son scene in jail 🀒 She prefers holding a begging bowl in front of Tarun rather than earning respectfully. Samarth delighting in having Shobha once more in his shadow with no identity of her own.

such double standard family na .. apart from Garima , all r hypocrats 🀒

Glad that Shobha put him in his place. Even the dumbo noted there was a change in Shobha, her confidence in herself maybe. Whenever this creep comes out, sooner or later, he is going to find his meek trusting wife is no more. In her place, he'll find a new Shobha who's confident in her own skin and her abilities, who doesn't need him as a crutch (or a millstone, to be more precise).

I guess thats what is scaring him .. the fact that Shobha is changing and no more his arm candy or a doormat .. such men r all cowards .. till the wife is under their arms , they feel like a man , moment wife gets an indentity of her own , they start feeling insecure ..

The way Samarth ripped her off and held her responsible for Sandeep's behaviour. He is sure that she must have given a signal due to her dressing. So, that's how the creep sees it. No wonder, he has no shame in what he did! Because it's all the girl's fault, she gave him the green signal, she lured him. Yuck! (Just before the show, I was watching on Times Now, how in Haryana and some other states, they are dictating to the women on what to wear or not. ADHY looked to be continuing from where they left off.)

it was disgusting the way he commented on her dressing .. sheesh and this is a harsh reality too .. even in news we keep hearing those politicians making such comments on how women should dress up well to avoid molestation blabla ... Samarth too represents those same set of politicians who hv no shame doing rasleela with other woem but expects their wife to wear a burkha when they go out 😑

Here I felt Samarth was trying to crush Shobha's newfound self-confidence.

yup he was but failed miserably πŸ˜†

Vikram has learnt his lesson. He is no longer intimidated by Shobha's directness. He even managed to have a conversation with her without his pessimistic remarks.

yeah I guess they both r trying to understand each other and also appreciate each other's positives 😳

Jyoti, hats off to you for understanding so many subtle points and symbolism. Nowadays, I'm just content enjoying the show without taxing the brains too much.

me too enjoy it first and then think of various scenes and symbolisms while writing .. entertainment is my main motto anyday πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paljay

Today's episode was hilarious, some sad parts too. I loved the end.

me too loved both start as well as end .. Vikram is simply entertainment entertainment and entertainment πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Awesome take Jyo πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

@Simz u also write essays 😲 Shabhash πŸ‘πŸ˜†

My picks of the day

1)Viku referred to Shobha as heroine and himself as Hero kya baat hai seedha Romantic Film ki casting shuru πŸ˜†

he even mentioned Sandeep is the villain πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. in future villain might b replaced by Samarth πŸ˜†

2)Mahesh-Viku convo -BAHAHAHHAHAHA these two are epic we need to have more scenes featuring the two

Poo u remember geet's Adi sir .. this Mahesh reminds me of Adi sir and his relation with his boss .. its similar ..

3)Shobha entering Viks cabin while he is trying that new magic treatment for his hair πŸ˜†..and then his embarassment and his hair all sticking outπŸ˜† he looked so cute tho πŸ˜†...and then Shobha bechari wanted to b nice and thank him but he was not givign her much scopeπŸ˜† but Shobha did end up giving him a tip for his hair which he didnt accept very gladly but later on was trying to remember it onlyπŸ˜†

I guess in the end Shobha forgot about sorry and thank you .. hair took away all the time and footage in this case πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Finally the ViBha car scene he got her to sit in his car ...didnt have to face any competition this time bade haq and care se he said i will drop you homeπŸ˜†..and then with his play of words he even got her to smile and forget her issues and she acknowledging that and smiling khul ke and thanking him was so so sweet .

true .. this time no excuse or hesitation .. he looked quite confident while asking her for lift like a true hero πŸ˜²πŸ˜† .. guess the comfort level and equation sort of changed between both after Sandeep incident .. good for us πŸ˜†

Viks ka Shobha obsession dekh ke all i can say for him is Shobha Shobha Shobha ...bano grah ShobhaπŸ˜†

Well said 🀣🀣🀣🀣

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Awesome analysis Jyo πŸ‘πŸ‘

and mann half of the episode i was holding my tummy and laughing, half of the episode i was cringing >.<

CVs r giving such well balanced epis on a daily basis na .. perfect balance of emotions and humour πŸ‘πŸΌ

I will write about just vibha scenes for now...

Shobha consoling Shikha were exactly how she consoled herself, how she got her strength to move on because of kids, how she is strong now for her family...sometimes we hide our pain, so that our own people are happy, we block our tears, so that our loved one's can have tears of joy and laughter and this line is so true - which is applicable for every broken marriage, we need two to build a relation and only one to break it. making is tougher, breaking is easy, components or individuals come together to MAKE something, a small component which is broken, can stop the car, just like one individual's bad act in a relation can disintegrate the relation.

In Shobha's case she had to console her own self whereas in Shikha's case , at least there is someone who can connect to her pain and hold her in such times of crisis .. loved the way Shobha gave that much needed strength to Shikha πŸ‘ ... Her dialogue about making and breaking a relation was so true ... one small mistake by one person , and everything can go kaput .. Munni loved your comparison with running car πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mahesh and Vikram their scenes are such a treat to watch . mann they do have great chemistry ,.. so Vikram applies Hero Heroine Villain Logic here and wonders why he is not the hero yet for the heroine. In future it will be the same, Villain will be Samarth, we have to see how Hero deals with that new Villain in his heroine's life πŸ˜† Trying to understand women, and discussion on such a complicated subject -women is the reason for his recent hair loss .. Mahesh is mighty impressed with what his boss did yesterday πŸ˜†

I think Vikram was hving a doubt here if his heroine just made him look like a villain πŸ˜† .. poor guy was in real tension and Mahesh had no solution either πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. but now its clear , Shobha's actions affects him .. he loves getting compliments from her πŸ˜‰

Finally office people apologize and welcome back Shobha and Shobha then realizes hero's worth πŸ˜† and goes to thank him only to her horror finds Vikram sir with 2 antennas on his head 🀣 so in all this the Thanks doesn't even reach the boss ..but inspite of boss refusing she gives tips and the classic scene is him noting down things he could remember and throwing the imported hair gel 🀣🀣 He has a mirror fixed to his table what an obsession man
🀣

those two antennas were hilarious 🀣 .. he is one of its kind man .. even in office cant get rid of his hair obsession ... I so want to see Vikram applying those hair remedies of Shobha now .. hope there r no side effects though πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Car scene mein seriously did he say that "wohi jo ek aadmi ko aurat se chaahiye " 😲😲🀣 Vikram's words BAHHAHAHA 🀣 but glad he immediately spilled the beans .. else hero ka mooh pe chaanta πŸ˜†

his words r total misleading πŸ˜† though I wonder if he said it deliberately to make her laugh later on or he actually meant it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. thank god he told the next sentence quickly or else thappad pad jaata πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vikram is a keen observer, he is noticing the little details in Shobha's behavior and attitude,where in he says she is talking just like him by being around him, which is true, Vikram and Shobha are similar yet different and different yet similar as we talked earlier .. she reacted the same way he does in frustration and annoyance .
I loved the transition from the time she walked out of prison, all annoyed and disgusted and later when she meets Vikram she ends up laughing her heart out. She walked from pitch darkness (Samarth) into an illuminated path (Vikram)
It is the people with whom you are , who affect your mood, negative people like Samarth can only make one frustrated and positive people like Vikram can bring a smile on your face.. it was so contrasting between these two characters, villain and hero.

So true .. no wonder Vikram could identify with her mood swing and was quick to comment that hey u started behaving like me πŸ˜† .. he could now sense when she is sad or angry because her reactions r exactly like his when he is stressed out or frustrated .. I loved your symbolism here .. pitch darkness to illuminated path .. thats so true .. While Samarth always brings tears in her eyes , Vikram is bringing some positivity and smiles in her life 😳

True that after Sandeep's fiasco a different level of comfort has crept in between them.. Shobha is more opening up and Vikram is more calm and cool and a bit funny around her ...

A way to a man's heart is through his tummy - general saying
A way to a Vikram's heart is through his hair -. 🀣

bahahaa this is so true 🀣 .. just stop his hairfall and he is all impressed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this hair treatment is like those yumm delicious foods which form way to any other man's heart . πŸ˜†

the way he was notting down all ingreidents ,. certainly looked as if he is writing some recipe of a delicious food item πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am still not convinced with Sanju.. Garu is confused and she stil trusts Sanju I think and wish Ajay only marries her ..Sanju is darpok he can't stand against his bhaiyya baabhi,.. but Ajay I get the feeling he can stand against Tarun., for Garu if need be

yup Sanjay for now looks spineless till he proves himself by confronting his family like a man ... Ajay too is a puppet under his brother but he does hv a scope to transform mayb

I will comment about Samarth at night, have to cook now

okiess πŸ€—

bheegi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Jyoti

I'm new to this forum but not new to IF. Love reading your posts on this forum. So far, I'm really enjoying this show and as you said, today's episode was one of my fav. It had the right mix of comedy, emotions and quirkiness.

While I know a lot of people would eventually like to see Vibha as a romantic couple but I'd rather see a single, independent and confident Shobha after this whole fiasco is over. Vikram can be her best friend but why should a woman always end up needing a man to complete her?

I'm sure Vikram will fall head over heels for her (he already has started to) but that's the need of his character to show growth. While Shobha can begin to trust men after befriending Vikram, he can start loving people unconditionally without expectations thanks to Shobha

For me that'd be the ideal culmination of this beautiful story

Keep writingπŸ‘
Edited by bheegi - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First time posting in this forum too. Thanks, Sangeeta, for the link
I thought towards the end Vibha looked like girlfriends sharing beauty tipsπŸ˜†

Is there a pinned EDT in ADHY forum?
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post and beautiful collages πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was a fabulous episode ⭐️
Vikram was adorable with those standing strands of hair 🀣🀣 and his one-liner to Shobha 🀣got her laughing after that sicko Samarth🀒
Mahesh got his Sadu Boss a hair tonic gift πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Such an entertaining episode ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful and detailed take Jyo.I love how the pace is being maintained and there is a mix of emotional and light moments in the show.

loved reading all the thoughts and takes in this thread. I loved the scenes with vikram and Shobha, but I also loved the Samarth and Shobha scene...through Samarth the cvs are holding a mirror to a section of the society. Loved Harsh in the jail scene.

@Shweta, wonderful collages. Loved the black and white of Mahesh and Vikram.

@MunniπŸ€—...always love reading ur posts...cant wait to see what you thought of the Samarth and Shobha jail scene.

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As usual awesome analysis and beautiful collages ⭐️
ok coming to epi it was mind blowing😊 vikram obsession with his hair is increasing day by day and i always loved to see thatπŸ˜† he is now so much interested in that desi nuskha. hope it work itπŸ˜‰
i loved vikram today😳 first time i felt he is very innocent😊
i dislike the point when shobha was thinking of giving 2nd chance to smarth.. he totally don't deserve that..
best dialouge was " har koi agr sandeep ki tarah hota toh aj mujhe meri job wapis na milti" so rightπŸ˜›
and in the end car scene was superb ❀️